The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I usually have my cheat day/free day on the day that I weigh in so that I have the whole week to work it off. There are times though, like this weekend when I knew I was going out with friends on Sunday evening, that it falls on another day of the week.

I suppose the day before weigh in is not a good idea then is it!!

Oh well, I'll choose what I have before I go and keep within points. If I drive to means I can't drink!

I weigh in Thursdays and if I have a cheat day it's one of the weekend days.

tracking for the day,

porridge(4)
grapes(1.5)
soup and bread(3)
biscuit(1)
quorn, veg, rice(6)
yogurt(1)
=16.5 though I'm sure there was something else
crisps(1)

baby_france - not very, lol. eat what i want how much i want.

like i go to chinese all can eat i can manage about 2 main plates (this isnt rammed inches up off plate though) tend to have more dessert but the chinese only does like bite size dessert pieces so aint too bad. Ive had about 6-8 of them before lol.

If i do this i tend not to eat anything else that day because im full.

I really wanted to go out get some cocktails at the weekend but i know it'll just set me back, so just going to wait till october, as getting to as near as 12st for my birthday is a must really.

hey, lost half a pound this week. better than a gain thats what i keep telling myself!!! x

Well my first day wasn't great...but wasn't horrible either. I did refuse cake at work!! But then indulged in chips and dip at MIL's (something good needs to come from a visit there?). So, need to do better.

tracking

porridge(4)
2 biscuit(1)
3 homemade puff pastry pesto/cheese snails(4.5)
soup and bagel(3)
pear and 2 prunes(1.5)
quorn burger, sweet potato, chips and broccoli(8)
yogurt(1)
=23

Hi all

Lost a pound this week - to be honest I havent been very good at all so I am really pleased. I nearly didnt go as I was sure it would be a gain but Im forcing myself to go anyway each week and its really helping to keep me motivated (even if only on the two days before the weigh in!)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

well done Holl! :happydance: A loss is always good :thumbup:

:hugs: Sherileigh, hope that today is better!!

well done Tesa on your loss! :)

id love to try the sharing thing from kfc.
when we do get 1 i only eat the chicken, don't eat the skin. So surely that wouldn't be too bad.

what did you get?

good luck with your weigh in MTA! :)

mmm KFC sounds good :lol:

Hey xx

Well been to my 1st meeting and all I can say is omg lol I have quite a bit to loose but my target is 8lbs at the mo.I bought some yummy choc bars and had a good chat and I feel positive.

I CAN DO THIS!!

MTA Good luck with your weigh in!

Tigertea KFC yum yum yum...bet it was worth it!

Well done on your losses Hol & Tesa

Good luck Zoe! Once you've got your head around it, its brill and the homemade soup which is '0' points I think is really really nice and is a life saver for me sometimes!

Just had my meal out and I'm proud to say I ate what I planned to and can honestly say that the stuff I chose was stuff I would usually! Was really yummy!

On another note though...do any of you feel that some people like to try and 'fatten' you up? Like they're jealous that you're succeeding in losing weight? I've been out with family tonight and I decided to drive (which isn't unusual for me) but my mum and sister told me to let my other sister drive and 'enjoy' myself and then when I decided to have a coffee rather than a desert (which again isn't unusual for me) they asked me if I was jealous etc... erm no, I never was when I've not had one in the past and enjoyed myself when I've drove before so I'm ok now thanks?! :dohh:

Hey xx

Well been to my 1st meeting and all I can say is omg lol I have quite a bit to loose but my target is 8lbs at the mo.I bought some yummy choc bars and had a good chat and I feel positive.

I CAN DO THIS!!

Of course you can! :) I was really daunted by it at first (had over 100 pounds to lose) but now I'm getting so close to my goal that I know it's possible! You'll get there too :hugs: It just takes time and effort but it is possible

MTA Good luck with your weigh in!

Tigertea KFC yum yum yum...bet it was worth it!

Well done on your losses Hol & Tesa

Good luck Zoe! Once you've got your head around it, its brill and the homemade soup which is '0' points I think is really really nice and is a life saver for me sometimes!

Just had my meal out and I'm proud to say I ate what I planned to and can honestly say that the stuff I chose was stuff I would usually! Was really yummy!

On another note though...do any of you feel that some people like to try and 'fatten' you up? Like they're jealous that you're succeeding in losing weight? I've been out with family tonight and I decided to drive (which isn't unusual for me) but my mum and sister told me to let my other sister drive and 'enjoy' myself and then when I decided to have a coffee rather than a desert (which again isn't unusual for me) they asked me if I was jealous etc... erm no, I never was when I've not had one in the past and enjoyed myself when I've drove before so I'm ok now thanks?! :dohh:

we live pretty far away from most of my family and DH's family is umm less than involved in our lives so I don't really get that. But I do know that some of them are jealous of my weight loss (from email comments and what not)

I had chicken strips, and a hot wing. And chips. Oh, and gravy. :blush: Like I said though. it was lovely, haven't had a KFC in months (possibly years!). mmmmmmmmmmmm.

B F - yes. My hubby. I think he's scared of me becoming "skin and bone" (ha, no chance!) so tries to tempt me with yummy things and keep me pudgy!

GO Eoz!

Just got back from my first weigh in and lost 4.5lb yipeeee!

Anyone else have a weigh in on thursdays?

Any recipes that are easy to follow floating about ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->