The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I do cm's havent clue how tall that is in inches.

I need to get amber measured again been6 months.

Heard about how facebook apprently got hack last night? I cant find any claims of this on bbc so i dont believe it.

I've given myself a good kick up the bum and WILL get back on track this week. Had 0.5lb on again!

Tigger tea you can do this!

Well my 1st batch of soup is bubbling away in the slow cooker.looks yummy just hope it tastes the same.

I've had my porridge and my apple so i'm feeling good today.What bread do you ladies eat?

I do cm's havent clue how tall that is in inches.

I need to get amber measured again been6 months.

Heard about how facebook apprently got hack last night? I cant find any claims of this on bbc so i dont believe it.

Brief Analysis
The warning is invalid and does not originate with BBC News. 23rd September 2010, Facebook experienced serious technical difficulties which made the site unavailable there is no evidence to suggest that Facebook was hacked or that the password system or personal information was compromised or lost. Facebook was running normally by 24th September with no reports of security breaches or data loss.

Thanks for the well dones everyone.
It was my first week so dont think i'll do that well next week!

Are there any good post natal workout dvds out there?

BTW: A yummy meal idea if you have an asda- Good for you chicken sizzler in the weightwatchers wraps- 2 yummy Chicken Fajitas for 8 points!

ooo I love chicken fajitas yum yum thank you x

look on Amazon for DVD Davina does a good one x

I eat WW bread eoz its only half a point per slice! Its like danish bread but I prefer that to chunky warburtons anyway.

I've not done too bad today but I'm going out for a friends birthday tomorrow - to an American style diner too. She's on blinking WW to would you believe it?!?! Well I'll be cutting back on points all week now but nevermind. Would have preferred a chinese!

Hope everyone is ok x

Just peaking in here........:wave: Ive recently lost 74lbs on and off the master cleanse since Abigail was born April this year, and I need something to keep me losing the weight steadily until I do another cleanse in Jan. Weight Watchers looks like the easiest option...

Can someone or even a few of you put up a typical day of what you eat please?
how do you sweeten your tea etc x

I have 2 crumpets (2 points) (asda's own) for breakfast with ww low fat cheese (1 point)

Tea (sweetners are free & 1/2 pint skimmed milk is 1 point) I also have beef oxo cubes as a warm drink too - they can tide me over for tea sometimes!

4 ww bread for dinner (2 points) & beef (1.5 points for 100g or ham is 2 points for 100g) with onion and 'free' soup if I know I'm eating late that night.

Tea can be anything from chicken (2.5 points for knuckle size piece) with lots of veg.

I bought an intro pack that gives you the points for more or less everything, I got a calculator too which tells you points of things too and bought some kitchen scales as well. Its made me more prepared and determined to do this!! You can get the calculator online I think too but I took mine around asda with me and pointed stuff up!!

Ok i weighed in this morning because OH said wants takeaway for tea & also going to pub for a few.

So i started at 12.12 (which was2lb up from ticker, im sure its on 12.10)
Im not 12st6.5lb. I may try & get to 12.5 by thursday still though.

well done MTA!

1 pound gone for me this week :)

hmm my day is typically:

breakfast cereal and milk or silver dollar pancakes with turkey bacon

lunch sandwich, pasta, or leftovers from the previous night

dinner anything really, usually a meat (chicken or turkey most often), a carb (potatoes, bread, pasta) and veg

I always have porridge for breakfast, a massive bowl as I like a big breakfast, so that's 50g oats, splenda sweetener, a good bit of water and some skimmed milk
a snack in the morning, either a Rich tea biscuit or a piece of fruit
bagel and 0-point soup for my lunch or eggwhite sandwich
another snack in the afternoon
fish or quorn with a carb(usually 3 points worth) and lots of veg for my dinner
popcorn(100kcal bags from the u.s. so that's 1.5 points)

Do any of the UK WWer have the points for sweet potato? I just made my own sweet potato hummus and trying to figure out the points...

tracking for the day:

porridge[2.5]
smoothie[3]
pitta[3.5]
sweet potato harissa dip(yes, I ate the entire tub again)[2]
soup[0]
=11 so far

1 ww wafer[1]
sweet potato hummus and half a pitta[3.5]
chicken, rice and veg[7]
=22.5 total

My days vary alot, as i have make food last as long as possible.
Goes bit like this. weeabix x 2, ww frozen meal for lunch & dinner with added veg, mid morning snack of fruit, mid afternoon snack of fruit. 10-14 glasses of water.
when ive used all frozen meals, i go online to making chicken, with mash veg, or spag bol/mince & dumplins, turkey strips.

I've posted on here once before, when I signed up to WW online, but here I am again :haha: I joined a local meeting last Tuesday and are determined to shift my weight this time.

To get down to a "healthy bmi" I need to lose just short of 10 stone :rofl: Like thats gonna happen !

I lost 4lb the week before I started weightwatchers, and will weigh in on Tuesday once I'm home.

So howdy everyone :wave:

xx

I've posted on here once before, when I signed up to WW online, but here I am again :haha: I joined a local meeting last Tuesday and are determined to shift my weight this time.

To get down to a "healthy bmi" I need to lose just short of 10 stone :rofl: Like thats gonna happen !

I lost 4lb the week before I started weightwatchers, and will weigh in on Tuesday once I'm home.

So howdy everyone :wave:

xx

:hi: Welcome and good luck!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

I just thought I'd weigh my self and 3 days in I have lost 3 lbs! :happydance: Never have I dieted before and I am flipping over the moon!!!!

My trick i find works is round off points.So if something is 1.5 i make it 2.Or If I have a something i'm unsure off i add one point. but keep within my 23 allowance.

Oh god i am so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->