The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey ladies, i had such a hard weekend this weekend, its bank holiday weekend and my parents were over and they brought over loads of biscuits and then we went out for dinner :( i just tried to limit the amount i had but i still feel like i had a crap day yesterday and 2mor is my weight in :(

good luck with your weighins :hugs:

:hi: welcome! I tend to also point everything when I'm making a big pan/pot of something and than divide it by however many servings

Good luck! :)

Weekends are the hardest for me, which is why I weigh in on Saturday. I think there's more flexibility with the online system and weigh in days though

hey forgot to update got weighed thursday first weigh in and lost 4 pound! not bad since i got off to such a bad start x

Hi Ladies another 2lb for me this week. Well done everyone on their losses.

We were told tonight that they are bring in a new system on the 7th of november, something to do with 49. Apparently really easy to follow but she wouldn't say anymore than that. Anyone know anything?

well done on your loss chickenchaser!!

No idea on the new system, I think it's a UK thing from what I've heard/read?

Well done on losses!

My WW leader mentioned it this week and said something along the lines of that its more to do with protein and things like that?!?! She said that apparently they've been trying it at head office (wherever that is) and they've had some brilliant success stories and that they've done more research but didn't say how it would work and what you had to do?!

we got told about it too but she said she werent aloud to go into details, theyre introducing it to members in november n the rest of the country in january x

i feel like kicking myself I have had a awful week and ate all sorts of crap.I feel bloated and gross.Weigh in weds is going to be hell arrggghhh I hate half term lol

I lost 1.5 which is good as I had a bad weekend! :thumbup:

Im going to aim unrelisticaly high this weekend and say im going for 4.5 pounds! :flower:

i lost 1.5 lbs today :) i wasnt expecting any loss after my bad weekend :blush:

Well done on your losses.

Eoz I'm with you - have had an awful week, well it started off well and has steadily detiorated. Not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday really dont want to see the weight on the scales and my leaders face!

Still fingers crossed!

I had a even worse day yesterday.I feel like giving myself a hugeeee slap lol I am going to work extra hard from thursday.My leader writes to you if you hd a bad week grrr

hope it isnt to bad for you lol

Well done ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well iv been with ww 3 weeks, on my 4th and so far iv had 2 post cards through the post...

One is cuz i got my silver 7 and one said keep going, even though I havent had a bad week :wacko:

Oh well... keep going everyone...

Im going a fast start week this week. 18 points all week! so 5 points less!

Unfortunately I don't go to meetings as there are none local to me, so am on the online site. So I miss out on all these motivational things...shame, as I think if I went to meetings I would be more motivated each week and it would give me the kick up backside if I had a bad week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->