The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey Chrissie :wave: well done on your fab weight loss hon!

we've just had dinner here, and i was thinking whilst eating :)lol:) i bet the UK/Canada/US have a difference points system!

here we bank points vickie, though tbh after what i've been reading, it's not that good as you need to eat your points for ww to work, if that makes sense.

we too can build up our exercise points, i've been alternating my exercise - one day kick boxing the next swimming, i really have to exercise my weight off, which i find easier than given up my chocolate :blush:

totally understand about the portion control - i think this is my down fall! do you follow the balanced plate over there?
https://www.eatingwellonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/eatwellplatelarge.jpg
i find remembering this helps with eating well, which is what ww is all about, i love how it teaches you to eat better.

i really do rate ww and lost well prior to james, oh if only i'd kept it off :dohh:

HI there

Could I join you too? Im Lesley and mum to Emma who is 7 months old.

I lost almost 2 stones (28lbs) on WW 6 years ago and kept it off. When pg with Emma I put on almost 3 stones..... she was only 5 lbs 13......oh dear! I had lost a bit on my own and have lost 10 lbs since starting WW again. I have 16 lbs to go.

My points are all over the place- I started on 28 as am BF. Now Emma is weaning I have to drop them a bit but there is no exact guide to it so I am just guessing. Have found it hard to get back to counting since xmas....dreading tomorrow's weight in!

I only lost a 1lb this week, I think it's because the :witch: is still here?

Anyway I got my keyring for reaching my 10%, was so embarressed to get up in the class :blush: So I've lost 20lbs so far :thumbup: x

:hi: Indy of course you are welcome to join! Will update the list as soon as I can get a chance.

Chrissie no worries! 67.5 is still awesome! Well done!!

we just had the stuffed shells with cheese (on the WW recipes) and OMG so so good! I had more than a portion because it was really good :blush: and I still have quite a lot of points left in the day, doubt I'll use them all today! One bonus of getting rid of the Dr. Pepper :happydance:

PB I hadn't seen a chart like that (the plate one) will have a better look later. I know they say to eat on a smaller plate and to make sure your veggies take up a good portion!

I don't know if they have any of the WW ice creams over there? but they have skinny cow here and they have some really good chocolate ice cream sandwich things :lol:

I only lost a 1lb this week, I think it's because the :witch: is still here?

Anyway I got my keyring for reaching my 10%, was so embarressed to get up in the class :blush: So I've lost 20lbs so far :thumbup: x

I'm dreading this week because the :witch: is due any day which generally means 1) huge mood swings and 2) chocolate cravings :lol:

well done on 10% :happydance:

can i join? I have been on ww about 9 weeks and so far lost 13lbs, I think i have put quite a bit back on recently but i'm weighing in tomo so i'll b back on it next week.

xx

:hi: Panda of course you're welcome! I'll go add you to the list :)

WieghtWatchers here does a fantastic Carrot Cake Slice. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :munch:

Yep, they are available in a pack of 6 at the supermarket.
I LOVE them. and they only count for one point :dance:

I love love WW angel delight!! I have it on top of a merangue (sp?) nest so get a super scrummy dessert for 1 1/2 points!! Bargain!!

hmm I haven't seen those here! but the only things I've really seen are breads and tortillas for WW stuff

There's also Chocolate Brownie version at a slightly less saintly 1.5 points. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think I've ever seen WW bread. But then again I've never thought to look for it. I look for WW in the "bad" aisles - like sweets/biscuits/cakes etc. :haha:

Sara-Lee makes a great low cal bread... real tastey... only 1 point for 2 slices also, Ora Wheat makes the Sandwhich thins!!!! again... 1 point for both pieces :headspin:

There's also Chocolate Brownie version at a slightly less saintly 1.5 points. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think I've ever seen WW bread. But then again I've never thought to look for it. I look for WW in the "bad" aisles - like sweets/biscuits/cakes etc. :haha:

:rofl: that sounds like me!

We have 3 differant types of bread ranging from half a point to 1point.... I tend to go for the 1point bread as its thick slice, the 0.5point bread goes like crisp bread when toasted :lol:

We also have bagels for 2points, I find other bagels high in points :shrug:

Do you have the receipe for the 0point soup Vickie?

I think WW bread is vile ;-) Rather 'spend' a point more and have nice bread.

What are the bagel like? I usually eat the New York Bagel for 3.5 Points each or if I can find them the Food Doctor ones

No I don't think I have any soup recipes? but I would like them :flower:

We didn't buy the WW bread it was 50 cents more than the regular what bread and when I compared the calories, fiber, etc. it was identical :shrug: I'm not big on toast or sandwiches anyways so won't use it often. Need to look at the points total one of these days when I get around to it :rofl:

tonight for dinner we're having pesto glazed grilled tomatoes, oven roasted fingerling potatoes and steak :munch:

Vickie... you can get the 0 point soup on WW site... My mom makes that all the time. Its great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->