The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

will have a look after the kid is in bed :lol:

WW chunky veg and pasta soup is amazing!!! and only 1/2 a point!!!

OOps forget to say i weighted in tonight and 1/2 off, i think it should have been more but i have a cast on my arm that must weight a bit :doh: Nearly back to my pre xmas weight :happydance:

YUM!!! I just had a WW frozen brownie dessert!! Totally scrummy!!

BTW i'm a bit obsessed with food... if you hadnt already guessed!!

:lol: So am I, probably why I had to join WW! :haha:

hope everyone is doing good :hugs:

I am staying on track, it's actually easier than I thought it'd be :shrug: I guess it's because I can still have some of the same stuff, just watch portion control etc. :mrgreen: And this is day FOUR without a Dr. Pepper! :wohoo:

I feel like such a pig today, I've eaten loads... yet managed to save 1point?!

I swear I eat more than I used to before I started WW :rofl:

ames and ally - what amazing losses :yipee:

i had a look at the 0point soup, but i'm a bit fussy :blush: was thinking about making a low point parsnip soup though, but haven't worked out points etc yet!

i've been trying to bank loads of points this week, especially as it's james' birthday next week to going to have a couple of 'naughty' things :lol:
i weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed for a good loss! but i'm worried that a. my pcos will play up :dohh: and b. that as i haven't been eating all my points, that my body has stored it! hope not! more exercise today too - dvd again and we're off swimming later.

do you think we could share maybe a typical menu for the day for each of us, might be a good way to exchange ideas? :D

mine is:

breakie - special k and semi-skimmed milk (2points)

lunch - jacket potato (3 points) cottage cheese (2.5) low fat marg (0.5)

afternoon snack - low fat hot choc (1)

dinner - ww korma sauce (2) with chicken (3) brown rice (4.5) and a muller light yoghurt afterwards (1.5)

coffee later on in evening - always add 1 point for milk

hi
Just had a quick read through, sounds like everyone is doing well.
I hav been good this week but i dont think i hav lost anything :dohh: we will see wen i get weighed tomorrow.

here is what i ate yesterday

WW yoghurt 0.5

ham sandwich 4.5
quavers 1.5

3 x rich tea biscuits 1.5

mash potato 3
3x WW sausages 4.5
green beans 0
peas 1

WW yoghurt again 0.5

total 17

ames and ally - what amazing losses :yipee:

i had a look at the 0point soup, but i'm a bit fussy :blush: was thinking about making a low point parsnip soup though, but haven't worked out points etc yet!

i've been trying to bank loads of points this week, especially as it's james' birthday next week to going to have a couple of 'naughty' things :lol:
i weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed for a good loss! but i'm worried that a. my pcos will play up :dohh: and b. that as i haven't been eating all my points, that my body has stored it! hope not! more exercise today too - dvd again and we're off swimming later.

do you think we could share maybe a typical menu for the day for each of us, might be a good way to exchange ideas? :D

mine is:

breakie - special k and semi-skimmed milk (2points)

lunch - jacket potato (3 points) cottage cheese (2.5) low fat marg (0.5)

afternoon snack - low fat hot choc (1)

dinner - ww korma sauce (2) with chicken (3) brown rice (4.5) and a muller light yoghurt afterwards (1.5)

coffee later on in evening - always add 1 point for milk

Good luck hun :hugs:!!

I must say my menu isnt exciting, I live off WW stuff and rarely cook :lol:
I will start when I can cook for the baby too as I have loads of WW receipe books :dohh: Its just finding the time... then buying the ingrediants, its expensive x

pinkycat - thats fab! well done you! lots of luck with your weigh in :hugs:

ames - oh honey thanks, i remember what it was like when maddi was younger, actually cooking was something other people did :lol: your doing great hon :hugs: xx

Good luck at your weigh in pinky cat! :happydance:

ames! Cooking is SO hard when your baby is young!!! :hugs:

PB I guess things are done differently here because I have 35 "extra" points for the week in addition to my daily points. Anyways I'm saving those for our anniversary dinner on Saturday night :lol:

my menu yesterday was:

breakfast:

2 blueberry muffins (well a bit less because Hannah stole off of me) equaling 7 points

lunch: large salad with 2 ounces deli sliced ham (cut up), 1 ounce 2% cheese, 2 ounce baby carrots, 4 tablespoons Fat free Italian dressing. think it was 5 points?

snack:

100 calorie pack thinsations chips ahoy :blush: :rofl:

dinner:

3 steak fajitas--1 ounce 2% cheese, steak (Stan forgot to weigh so had to guess on this one), 3 medium whole wheat tortillas, mushrooms, and salsa. it was pretty high in points around 10 I think? because of the steak

snack:

skinny cowy fudge bar

yep vickie, looks like it's done differently, just to confuse us all :lol:

sounds like an excellent menu vickie! looks like we're doing the same re: saving points for special dinner! enjoy your anniversary dinner hon :cloud9: i cannot wait till james birthday chinese :lol:

well weigh in day for me - the stupid scales kept fluctuating between a 2lb and 3.5lb loss :dohh: so i'm saying 2lb down for me on my second week :yipee: happy enough with it, hoping a steady loss means i can keep it off!

i'm attempting a no point onion soup atm! thus far i have:

2 onions
2 garlic cloves
a couple of sprays of oil
2 chicken stock in about 1.5 pints of water

hoping it will reduce down nicely and wont need anything else! might keep me going today :lol:
any tips or pointers for the soup would be fab!

hope everyone is doing well :Dxx

Well done princess bump :happydance:
The onion soup sounds nice, never made that before, will u let us know it turns out?
I usually make veg soup with zero point veggies and have bread with it if i have points 2 spare.

Well 1lb off for me this week. It has slowed right down now but still coming off slowly :dohh:

well done PB and pinkycat!

My weigh in day isn't until Sunday morning but I tend to weigh myself daily :blush: really shouldn't I know!

The points systems must be really different! Strange how that works :rofl:

yesterday I had:

1 cup raisin bran cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk for breakfast
ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread for lunch plus 1/2 cup of grapes and 100 calorie pack oreos :)witch: is here if you hadn't guessed already :rofl:)
and one of the mushroom spaghetti recipes from the site for dinner, it was good and really filling :thumbup:
and 9 hersheys kisses :blush: and a skinny cow bar

despite all that though I still had like 8.5 points left over last night :shock:

thanks to this thread I just picked up a pack of WW carrot cakes and they're lovely *ha* not sure this is how it was meant to work ;-)

:rofl: Rainbow! I'm going to have to look for those here I think

sounds like your doing well vickie :D and well done, fab loss pinkycat :thumbup: i'd be sooo over the moon to lose over 66lb's! your doing amazingly :D

soup was good, certainly keeping hunger at bay :thumbup:

i haven't tried the carrot cake, but i would recommend the brownie bites too, soooo yummy!

Thanks PB! You're doing great too!!! :headspin:

and I agree 66 pounds so far is wonderful! :happydance: Well done pinkycat! I'll be so happy when I get there (well hopefully I will get there :winkwink:)

I'm not much of an onion person so I don't know about this soup :rofl:

he he, they do a few vickie, i'm really fussy about the other soups which is why i went for onion :blush: i don't like celery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->