The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:rofl: Celery I wouldn't mind but yeah I can be a really picky eater :blush: One reason Stan is actually liking WW is that we're having a new variety of foods while we try out different recipes :blush: :rofl:

Thanks PB and vickie :blush:
Vickie- you will get there, i remember going 2 my 1st meeting last year and coming home and crying cos i had so much 2 lose.
I agree with the carrot cake, its lovely,so are the bakewell tarts and mini rolls :blush:

question for you gals doing the online WW or even those who aren't who might know the answer ;) when measuring your foods while cooking for more than one how do you enter it? Like I measured out two teaspoons of olive oil tonight for cooking the asparagus, but only put one tsp in my tracker because I'm only eating part of the asparagus? or would you put both in?

Hiya all! I have been on Weight Watchers for a bit now and have lost a total of 41.5lbs. I decided to start this plan due to feeling out of breath after walking up the stairs and not wanting to have any serious health problems in the future. I feel alot fitter and healthier since losing this weight but I still have a bit to go. One rule I have for myself is that I WILL NOT EVER say that I am on a diet - I am on a weight loss plan and lifestyle change xx

:hi: Missus!! Well done on the weight you've lost so far! I agree it's not about dieting, it's about changing your lifestyle :)

Thanks Vickie! As soon as you have the lifestyle change in place, you know that you can lose the weight! xx

:yipee: fab-tastic loss vickie! well done sweetie :happydance:

with re to the cooking for 2 - i normally just split stuff like oil - though currently using the spray oil! and whilst i get used to (again) the portion sizes of things like rice and pasta i've been cooking mine separate, bit of a pain, but hopefully will be worth it!

had the ww's chilli last night, made with quorn mince, and i'd def. recommend it, the quorn is nice and low fat/low points :D

thanks PB! That's what I've been doing just splitting it, I'm to lazy to cook separately :rofl:

we had our anniversary dinner last night which was umm very unhealthy :haha: but you know after eating I was miserable because I was to full!

Hello ladies,

Just had a quick read through sounds like you're all doing great.

My LO is 10 weeks old now and i've decided enoughs enough and I want to get back to the old happy me.

I've been very overweight for a few years now, I actually cried when I got the scales out earlier, Im 20st 13lb (293 lb) . My bmi is 44. I ideally want to loose 60lb's which I know is a huge amount but I really feel determined to do it.

My weight caused me alot of problems during my pregnancy & still now with high blood pressure, so I'm hoping if I loose the weight I'll be happier in my self and my health will reap the benefits too.

I'm signing up for WW online tonight (3 month plan) and I'll be starting tomorrow.

So hello ladies, i'll be stalking this thread from now on :haha:

:hi: Purpledaisy!! I hope you like WW! I was really worried about it, but really I find it pretty simple to do, the online guide is sooooooooooooooo helpful.

I'm also like the pickiest eater in the world so was worried about what I'd eat but there's lots of great foods there! And I can also eat some of my "old" foods just make sure I portion them correctly etc. :mrgreen:

Can you only find out how many points you are allowed once you sign up?

Kirstin - here you go:

This is the list of questions that when answered, will tell you how many values you're allowed.

These are the questions-

Are you:
Female = Score 3
Male = Score 9

Are you a breastfeeding mother?
No = Score 0
Yes, breastfeeding exclusively = Score 10
Yes, supplementing breastfeeding with solid foods = Score 5

How old are you?
16 - 20 = Score 5
21 - 35 = Score 4
36 - 50 = Score 3
51 - 65 = Score 2
Over 65 = Score 1

How many stones do you weigh?
Ignore the lb, the number of stones is your score for this question. Someone who weights 12st 4lb will score 12

How tall are you?
Under 5ft 4ins = Score 1
5ft 4ins or above = Score 2

In your day to day life are you:
Sitting down most of the time = Score 0
Occasionally sitting, but mainly standing = Score 2
Walking most of the time = Score 4
Doing physically hard work most of the time = Score 6

You should retake this quiz if you drop down to the next stone bracket
or if you have a birthday which takes you to the next age bracket.

Hi everyone - I've been doing ww on and off since 2005! It does work for me, but then I get complacent and stop doing it, then the weight goes back on again. I lost 21lbs before xmas and then got lazy, and I went back to class on Saturday and found out I had put back on 15lbs. I am disgusted with myself - all that hard work wasted. But I know I have done it once and I can do it again, and I will! I will prob be checking this thread a lot to stop myself falling off the wagon again!

I can't wait to get back on the WW wagon :haha: I've done it twice now and each time lost 3st :D Definitely works for me :lol:

I'll be joining you ladies soon once i've been given the go ahead from my docs :)

:hi: Whiby!!

Looking forward to you joining squidge :happydance:

:hi: Welcome cheeseface! Hope your meeting tonight goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->