The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I'll take that as a "no", then. :haha:

My plan has my 22 points a day, with 35 "flex" points per week. You can divvy them up throughout the week if you want a bit more, or save them for one night if you know you are going to be bad. Or, you can not use them at all to boost your weight loss.

I'm still not too sure about it all, but I like the idea of extra points! We don't bank points though, if I only eat 20 of my 22 points the extra two is gone when the day is done.

I'll take that as a "no", then. :haha:

My plan has my 22 points a day, with 35 "flex" points per week. You can divvy them up throughout the week if you want a bit more, or save them for one night if you know you are going to be bad. Or, you can not use them at all to boost your weight loss.

I'm still not too sure about it all, but I like the idea of extra points! We don't bank points though, if I only eat 20 of my 22 points the extra two is gone when the day is done.

No we don't have flexipoints but we can bank points, i can bank upto 4 a day but i don't know if that changes everytime my points allowance does x

Welcome BernieP!

Tiff - if you're gonna over indulge, tonight is definitely the night to do it since you have the rest of the week to be good :)

Way to go Vickie!!!

And Pinky - lots of people struggle with weekends, just try and be extra good during the week! :hugs:

my worst days are the day after weigh in! :rofl: always because I have the rest of the week to be good :angelnot:

so far today I've used minimal points, made an omelette using the egg creations, 1/2 ounce cheese, mushroom and 1/2 ounce ham this morning for 2.5 points and made a "pizza" with an whole wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup sauce, 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms for lunch for 3.5 points!

we bought a popcorn popper today and are going to try it out tonight!

:hi: berniep

No we don't get flexi pts over here. It seems the pts thing is a bit different from what iv read from you all :wacko:

:wohoo: for the air popper! I decided to go by the weight (not cups) for portion size, its just too hard to measure it. I was baaaad today and had like 3 points worth of popcorn, but damn it was good! :haha:

So far today...
Breakfast - Packet of oatmeal, and coffee = 3pts
Lunch - Body Wise Tortilla, 2 slices turkey deli meat, 1tsp mayo, mustard, lettuce, 4 pickesl = 3pts
Snack - 9 Wheat and onion crackers, and 1 laughing cow wedge = 3pts

And tonight for dinner we're having beef stew, and then I have to have bread with margarine to dip! So it'll be 7 points! Having a good day, Andrew doesn't work tomorrow so we're gonna watch the game, and maybe a movie, so I wanna have some points free for snacks!

Oh! I definitely suggest people who like cheese and crackers get laughing cow! I used 1 wedge and it was perfect for my 9 crackers! I managed to get the laughing cows at Costco yesterday! $11.99 for a pack of 32.. usually they are $5.99 for a pack of 8!!! An awesome deal! Mind you, I had to get regular, which means I can only have 1 instead of 2, but that's totally ok for the savings in money! LOL!

should have looked at those while I was at Costco yesterday! Usually we don't go (no membership) but Stan's dad has one so we went yesterday and picked up a few things!

We're having leftover Swiss Chalet for dinner :rofl:

Another good day for me :)

B - Branflakes, Sultanas & Milk - 3pts
D - Pasta/Mozzerella & Rocket Sauce - 5pts
T - Chicken, Jacket Potato, butter and fried peppers - 9pts

S - Breadsticks (3) & Philli Light - 3pts

20/20 :)

Hello ladies,
its going to take me forever to remember you all lol so sorry if i forget your names.
I use laughing cow light triangles too they are great on crackers, the kids love them too.
Well i should have been getting weighed 2moro but my sister has just rung asking me to go for her scan with her cause her hubby can't go so i'm going to have to miss my meeting and i can't get to any of the others this week, never mind i've been bad this week so it'll give me chance to make up for it, i'll be very good from 2moro.
Hope your all having a good day x

Hope the rest of the week goes better Bernie! I actually estimated my weight (based on last doctors appointment) in the beginning because we didn't have a scale at home :rofl:

Good luck Bernie!!!

So my dinner ended up being 18 points all on its own... :blush: But I suppose that's what Flex points are for, eh? Thankfully I had a reeeeally good day up until then, had only eaten 11 points up until 5:30pm. It would've only been 16 points had I not had that 2nd piece of bread with margarine, lol.

Soooo will do a bit extra workout wise tomorrow but hopefully it doesn't overly slow me down. MIL bought a Cherry Cream Pie for our dessert and I had to have a small sliver of it!

:blush:

Way to go Squidge! Glad you're having another good day! :)
Just waiting for the hockey game to start, then I think I'm gonna jump on the bike with my book for as long as I can last! :)

Thats the good thing about Weight Watchers, it gives you room to deal with normal things in life! Like family dinners, dinners out, etc.
My problem is when I indulge, I end up over indulged and eating like 60 points in the day.. :blush:

Tiff that's exactly what the flex points are for! :hugs:

Good luck with the bike Natalie!

:lol: Well, I'm not done yet... :haha: Its the start of our "weekend", so I might have a couple of glasses of wine. But, 5oz of wine is only 2 points so it isn't that bad. If I hadn't had that large dinner I would've had beer but that's 3 points for a beer, which I'm not down with.

Light beer is 2 points as well, but we don't have any here. :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: Well use your flex points today and behave the rest of the week ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->