The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done Pinky!!

Squidge, what kinds of foods do you both really enjoy?? Google WW recipes, and I'm sure you'll find the healthier version! I know our point system is a little different, so I don't know what some of our stuff would be in your system..

Well done pinky!

I've just been on our weight watchers site and seen some recipes that sound yummy so may give them a try :D Thanks for your help ladies :hugs:

Off to Asda in 10 mins to buy lots more healthy food so i can't binge on crap!

Anytime hun! That's what we are here for! :hugs: Any tips, tricks or suggestions to get through those humps is great! I struggled last night MASSIVELY with some chocolate. I really wanted some but didn't want to sacrifice the points on so little chocolate. At this time, I'd rather have more of something to feel full rather than a bit of something that tastes good. :)

Got back from No Frills. They were sold out of the Egg Creations which sucks. What is it about sales that make people go crazy? The place was a ZOO!

that's to bad that they sold out already! :(

good luck shopping squidge :hugs:

Well we was going shopping but Maddie's had other ideas so we're staying in and going when she wakes up for her feed early tomorrow morning :lol:

Definitely looking forward to doing the shopping and start afresh tomorrow! Will have my breakfast too so we're not going shopping hungry as you always seem to put more in the trolley then....or we do anyway!

Tomorrows tea is Chicken Stir-Fry with a small jacket potato - quite looking forward to it :)

:hugs: Squidge! We're all here for you every step of the way!

So dinner was a cucumber sandwich, and a nutrigrain bar with diet ginger ale. Gonna get the bubs ready for bed then hopefully go to bed myself! That leaves me with 4 points leftover, we'll see if I eat them or not!

:muaha:

Wow what a hectic day. We just got done with dinner and it's almost 7:30 here :shock:

:hugs: Squidge, that happens with Hannah to! Your dinner tomorrow sound good :)

I ate a bowl of salad with honey dijon.. 0 points for dinner.. thought we were going to have a frozen pizza, which i know exactly how many points, etc... but no, they got dominos, so i passed. Could end up being bad shortly if I start eating too much!

Tiff - random question about your No Frills, is it called Kevin's No Frills now??

Ours is called "Joe's No Frills". :) Isn't it after the owner or whomever bought into the franchise?

P knows "Joe", his friend worked at the No Frill's for awhile. :)

I ended up having 8 rice crackers = 1 point. Was going to see if I could get away with 16 but of course that upped the point value to 3. Meh!!! AWESOME job with resisting Domino's Nat!!!

I loooove Rice Crackers! They're $1 at Walmart for their brand, and they're so yummy! I love the BBQ ones!!! :)

rice crackers another thing I've not heard of!

Ha, I had bought the BBQ ones! :haha: Normally I buy the onion kind, yum!

Vickie, they're good but smell awful to anyone who isn't eating them. My friend used to call them "Ass Crackers" because (to him) they smelled like ass. :rofl:

Here's what a package looks like, although I buy the No Name brand.

ass crackers? :rofl: :rofl:

I had the reduced fat free pringles the other day and it was 18 chips for 3 points and they didn't taste or smell bad ;)

New day and it's going well :D

We went shopping at 7.30am :haha: and stocked up on healthy food aswell as lots of meat to cook from scratch with. Also, a few weight watchers frozen meals incase i'm having a bad day with Madison and need something quick!

Had Branflakes with Sultanas and Milk for breakfast - 3pts, haven't had dinner yet but will get something soon :)

:happydance: for a great day...............so far :haha:

Yay Squidge! :happydance:

Breakfast was 1 packet of oatmeal, with 50ml of milk and my coffee with sweetner and 2 tbsp of milk = 3points. Not sure if the oatmeal or the eggs fill me up better. :shrug:

Off to spend the day with my parents so P can get some sleep. Will check in later!

Glad you're having a good day Squidge! :)

My day so far..
Breakfast - pack of oatmeal, 1cup grapes, coffee =4pts
Lunch - Wendy's kids hamburger meal =8pts (more than I'd like but we were out longer then expected and it was that or McDonalds! LOL)
Snack - 4 slices of melba toast, a 2 light laughing cow cheese wedges = 2pts

And we just got back from a 2 mile walk with Grady! :)

Yay! I'm about to do the bike. UUUUUGH.

Why is it that I can't make exercising a productive part of my day? Its such a chore/inconvenience than anything else. :(

I've not started doing exercise yet again yet, i daren't :haha:

First day back on it and it's gone well :)

Breakfast - Branflakes, sultanas and milk - 3pts

Dinner - Chicken Hotpot - 4.5pts, Snack a Jacks - 1.5pts

Tea - Jacket Potato - 4pts, Chicken Stir-fry - 4.5pts

Snack - Breadsticks (4) and a bit of Philli Light - 2.5pts, Jelly - 0pts

20/20

Hope tomorrow goes just as good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads