The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

See, and I can't justify spending 2 and 3 points on booze... but that's just me. I guess since I am not a beer or wine person, I couldn't be bothered! I won't use points on anything liquid really.

How often do you guys go into your flex points? I've still got 28 of them, plus my 2 points for going on the bike for a half hour. Although I noticed, when I typed in 45 mins on the bike further into the week, it counted it as 3 AP not 2. :neutral:

I suppose it goes up if you keep at it with exercising? Sneaky sneaky though! :sulk:

I know the exercise points all depend on your weight, I'm not familiar with much of it as I don't really use them.
I don't usually use my flex - unless I end up cheating and use like 8 weeks worth in one go.. :rofl:

maybe because you'd built up so many minutes it went up more?

I earned like 6 activity points today just walking! :rofl:

I usually go into my flex points one day a week, my bad day where I usually have something thoroughly unhealthy at least once that day :lol: the rest of the week I stay in my points allowance

I rarely use my points for drinks, though sometimes will have a bit of juice. But I am not really fond of most alcohol anyways so it's really not a loss for me :) I don't think 2 points is bad for wine, I use 2 points on chocolate all the time :rofl:

I don't think it's bad either, but I don't like doing it. Nothing liquid fills me up, so I don't like using points on them! Unless it maybe goes towards my milks or fruits for the day, otherwise it just doesn't make sense.
But then I'm not a wine or beer drinker. I could do chocolate for the points! But that's the good thing, you can eat anything. I guess that's why WW is so successful!

I agree! See, I'm not overly huge on chocolate, there's like at least 10lbs of different types of chocolate in the house but more often than not I couldn't be bothered. Although I did have a crazy chocolate craving the other night, but resisted. :smug:

I was talking to my Dad about joining, and it was just a good fit for me. I didn't want to not be able to eat/consume certain things, because then what would I do when the diet was 'done'? I also didn't want to be locked in with having to purchase a line of food specifically for a program. I like that WW offered real food, and portion control which is huge for me.

:D

I agree! See, I'm not overly huge on chocolate, there's like at least 10lbs of different types of chocolate in the house but more often than not I couldn't be bothered. Although I did have a crazy chocolate craving the other night, but resisted. :smug:

I was talking to my Dad about joining, and it was just a good fit for me. I didn't want to not be able to eat/consume certain things, because then what would I do when the diet was 'done'? I also didn't want to be locked in with having to purchase a line of food specifically for a program. I like that WW offered real food, and portion control which is huge for me.

:D

those are exactly the reasons that I chose this plan and the reason that I like it!

It really is more about a lifestyle change for me than a "diet"

we just had air popped popcorn with the Pam butter spray :thumbup: very good

I wish we had flexi pts -im jealous :haha:
Im the same with drinks, I don't like using any of my precious 18pts on them. I allow myself skimmed milk to put in my tea and thats it.

Hope you all have a good day x

thanks pinky! Hope you have a good day to :)

Glad you liked the air popped popcorn Vickie! I love it, always have. P got frustrated with me because he'd want microwaved and I'd want my air popped, lol.

:rofl: Stan doesn't have much choice. He did tell me yesterday that he liked this better than oil popped though!

Mmmm, I do love oil popped popcorn. For awhile (long time ago) I was using Olive Oil to pop it, figuring that it was better than nothing. No matter what way you slice it though, oil popped popcorn is high in fats.

My fave is sprinkling parm cheese on it. YUM! You don't need salt when you do that, as its salty from the cheese. :munch: Love it!!!

Morning ladies! :)
How's everyone doing today?
Last night during the game I had half a bag of popcorn, so 2 pts, and then I had a 100 cal bag of my chocolate covered pretzels! I was at 22 points for the day I think!

Today for breakfast I had a body wise tortilla (one of the only ones I can find that are only 1 pt!) with 1/2 cup of egg creations, a bit of salsa, and 1/2oz cheese! Was a very yummy, and FILLING breakfast! :) For 3 pts! :happydance: But we're having the shells for dinner tonight, so I should probably go with higher points through the day, because we don't eat meat when we have the shells!

What does everyone do for veggies with dinner??

Stan accidentally put in olive oil once and I have to say I didn't care for it :rofl:

but yeah any kind of oil still makes it high in points! I was surprised with how many points olive oil is!

We use Smart Pop popcorn, it's easier for us, and we get huge boxes at Costco for a good price! I'm not a huge fan of air popped, mind you I never tried it with butter spray!

Anyways, better go try and finish my last 15 minutes on the bike! Just did 15, but was reading and I got like motion sickness from it - like I would in the car! :rofl: Now that I don't feel sick, I'm gonna go try and finish it and get to the half hour!

Will be back throughout the day - hope everyone has a great diet day today! :)

good day here! I made blueberry muffins for breakfast :munch:

for veggies we do asparagus, bok choy, or broccoli most often

Hi girls. I'm just about to start WW but need to finish off a bunch of chocolate I was recently given first. Are there many girls from the UK on this? I was looking at some posts but they're mostly from Canada/US. The food all looks so good, but I'm not sure we can get some of that stuff here. Before I join WW, I wanted to ask the UK girls what the food was like? Easy to prepare? Lots of choice? Would my husband like the food? Thanks and I hope to join with you all really soon!

:hi: Welcome Lady! There are a handful of UK girls on here as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->