The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Way to go Squidge! :)
Glad your first day has been so good!! Hope you can keep it up with a bit of support from us!! :)

I ended my night with chicken teryaki stirfry, and a Weight Watchers 1pt cake!
So I have 4 points left, and a little later I might have some popcorn!

Great job, Nat!

I was going to cave and have a skinny cow ice cream sandwich but decided against it, and had a handful of cauliflower and some fat free dip instead. Going to do my weight tomorrow! :shock: Didn't want to do it Monday morning as we'll be going to P's parents place tomorrow night for my belated bday dinner. :haha:

I know I've lost, but I'm so afraid that something is going to happen to stop it. I'm so hard on myself. :(

You'll be fine Tiff! Good luck! I'm sure you'll shock yourself with your loss! Especially because you've been doing so good with the bike!!

I freaking HATE that bike. Honestly, the seat is so freaking uncomfortable. My Mom asked me today if I felt any different, but because I'm not below 164 yet I really don't.

I think I'm getting better with portion sizes though! I was watching my Mom today and she put at least a tablespoon of mayo on each slice of bread. When I pointed it out, she argued with me and said that she had used a "teaspoon", (read: small spoon from their silverware, which in reality is closer to a tablespoon than a teaspoon in measurement).

It was crazy how she argued with me. She's constantly talking about wanting to lose weight, but when she saw me measuring out my foods or passing on the hummus because I didn't know what was in it - therefore not able to accurately count it, eating my sandwich without butter or inch thick slices of goats cheese on it she kept rolling her eyes and saying on what a pain it was.

I understood, but it was kind of irritating too. She's always bringing up the fact that I weigh more now than I used to before... or if I mentioned my actual weight she'd gasp and be like "WOW". :growlmad: But then when I'm starting to make changes she's happy for me, but feels the need to rib a bit about it.

I dunno, I'm like seriously sensitive about it and I don't want anyone poking fun at me. Not yet at least, give me a bit to get comfortable with it and confident before you start poking fun you know?

Wow, sorry this got into quite the rant. :( I'd talk to her about it, but I know her and she'd get irritated with me and tell me to "lighten up". That's her catch-phrase for anything that she says that is hurtful or upsetting to me. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

My mom's cousin is like that with me! Frig! We went there last Sunday, and I knew to bring my own lunch just incase because they didn't know what they were doing, whether ordering in or making something! So I brought a can of my flavoured tuna, some melba toast and a cup-a-soup! She was constantly picking at it! While eating her pancakes, sausage, bacon and eggs! But meanwhile was saying she'd like to lose 10 pounds. Ridiculing my choice in meal, but eating a way too many calorie meal.
It was a piss off!
Plus she's always one of the first ones to make a comment about me being "bigger" ..
Sometimes family think that just because they're family, it gives them the right to be just plain rude!

Anyone ever noticed how quiet things are when vickie isn't posting? LOL. This is the least amount of posts this thread has seen in a day, for a long long time! :rofl: Love you Vickie!

Anyways, hope everyone's night goes good (and mornings for those of you ahead of us by 4 hours! LOL) I'm starting to want to snack - so I'm gonna go to bed! Best way for me to prevent it!

:haha: Gee thanks Natalie! :rofl:

:hugs: Tiff good luck with your weigh in!

Squidge glad you had a better day today :hugs:

honestly the reason that I've not told any person but my mom I'm doing WW is because I don't want the comments on why I'm doing things X way or if I'm losing etc. I figure it's no one's business but my own! :lol:

and today I was bad, oh so bad but back on the WW train tomorrow!

AND I lost three pounds this week! :wohoo:

Way to go Vickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell people. I have major issues with will power, and if people don't know, they can't tell me "you shouldn't eat that" or something. Otherwise we would have ended up at the Mandarin the other day, and I'd have probably consumed more points than I'm allowed for my entire WEEK.

Just a tidbit, I found this out ... I triple baconator - which Andrew eats NO problem - is 33 points! :rofl: Isn't that gross? I had no idea how brutal some things could be! No wonder there's such a huge obesity problem in the world!

Waiting to hear your number Tiff!! :)

:wohoo: I lost 6lbs last week! :wohoo:

So officially I'm at 166lbs. 2lbs away from my nemesis weight that I couldn't shake, curious to see how this will pan out. Although I had to re-calculate my points so now I only get 22 points a day instead of 23. :( Bring on the exercise I suppose, so I can eat more points! :haha:

Way to go Tiff!! That's AWESOME!!! And you thought you'd sabotage yourself!!!! Well done!!
:thumbup:

Thanks! I was so happy to see it!!! :happydance: I ended up earning almost 15 activity points that I didn't use at all last week. :shrug:

Didn't really dip into the flex points either. That will change this week! :haha:

Amazing job Tiff!! :wohoo: I knew you could do it! :hugs:

I think I'll probably end up going down a point or two next week, well as long as I lose that is. I'm right on the edge of losing another 10 pounds! :happydance:

Natalie I think if I was closer to Stan's family I might have mentioned something but I'm not and we only see them once in a while so I didn't say anything. I was good on one thing though! No sodas, even though they were offered to me quite a lot!

I'm also amazed now that I know more about foods, what to eat etc. how some foods are so bad for you!! things I wouldn't have thought twice about before!

so last night I was half asleep when I was trying to enter my weight and instead of entering how much I weighed I entered what I lost (3 pounds) the online calculator proceeded to tell me that I had lost entirely to much weight and was below my optimal weight (umm yeah you thought I weighed 3 pounds :haha:) Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to correct it :rofl: THAN I got in trouble for losing to quickly again :dohh:

Way to go Vickie on the weight loss! :wohoo:

I'm the same, seeing what I see now I'm like :shock: with stuff. We're going to the inlaws for dinner tonight, and P's mom normally cooks full fat. So pot roast done with gravy made from the fat drippings, pumpernickle bread (which I love!), veggies... but they are normally the frozen bagged kind which I am not a fan of personally as I prefer fresh. :dohh:

She normally buys those Sobey's style Black Forest Cakes. I personally don't like black forest cake, but will have a slice just for the sake of having one. I've decided to not eat the cake if its there... although not sure how to get around that if its supposed to be my "bday" cake. :shrug: I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, but I don't want to eat stuff that's going to put me off course either.

Decisions, decisions.

Hmm if you're not a fan of it anyways than skipping it won't be a big deal for you but might be for her. :shrug: not sure how to get around it though :( wish I could help more!

roast is insanely high for points! You don't get much for it either!

wow great losses vickie and tyff.
I haven't been good this weekend,:blush: i find the weekends really hard. I will be good tomorrow, its much easier when Ellie is in school

Hello ladies,
can i join you?
I started weight watchers on the 9th of Jan and buy a monthly pass so i have online access as well as class support. My weigh in day is a Monday and upto last week i have lost 15lb's although i think i may have a gain 2moro after a bad 2 weeks. I really need to get back into, we are planning on going on holiday in April and i know i won't be skinny by then but another stone off at least would be great.
Good luck to you all x

Sure thing Berniep! :hi: Always room for more!

Don't worry Pinky! You can be back on track tomorrow. Do you guys have Flex Points over there too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->