The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

good luck with tomorrow Bernie! :hugs:

I had some chocolates today :dohh: but I'm still within my points

The faggot thing totally caught me off guard.. and then I sat there wondering, hm.. did she mean fags, like smoking for dinner to not eat type thing.. :rofl: Thank you for the clarification! hahah!

I stayed on track today - despite making a batch of oatmeal cookies! :)

Breakfast - as I mentionned earlier, A body wise tortilla, salsa, 1/2c egg creations, 1/2oz cheese, coffee with milk = 4pts
Lunch - 1cup beef stew = 5pts
Snack - again, 9 wheat and onion crackers, and a laughing cow wedge (i'm a little addicted!) = 3pts
Dinner = 4 cheese shells, broccoli with a bit of shredded cheese, and salad with italian dressing = 5pts
Snack - All Bran Honey Nut Bar = 2pts

So I'm at 19 points! Still 6 pts to go! And while cake boss is on, I'm hoping to jump back on the bike! :)

I just ate an All Bran bar - they're really yummy! 2pts, and the fibre is really good for you ofcourse!

Well I weighed nyself a day late this week cos I forgot :dohh:. 2lb off. Quite chuffed as I went out for a naughty 3 course meal icluding pate steak and ice cream! Just made some 0 point soup to go for it this week.

Having a hard time staying motivated today. I switched to sweetner in my coffee, and removed the coffee whitener, but man I can't stand drinking my morning coffee, which I always liked to before. Although I think it was like 2 or 3 points just for my coffee which wasn't worth it to me. Sigh. :(

I know I shouldn't, but I weighed myself last night (just to see the difference) and I was back up to 169lbs! :shock: Then again this morning and I was 166lbs. I know your weight fluctuates and whatnot but it kinda got me down. Not to mention that I was 165lbs yesterday. :haha:

I dunno, just not feelin' it today. I just want to crawl into a hole and eat myself into oblivion! :cry:

Not to mention I'm really not impressed with P atm either.

His Mom and his sister gave me tubs of cinnamon hearts for my bday. They didn't know that I was joining WW, so it wasn't anything malicious... cinnamon hearts are my FAVE candy and I have zero control when it comes to them.

So I told P this morning that I am chucking the cinnamon hearts, because I can't stop eating them. He then told me that I shouldn't, because it is "wasteful". I explained that I don't have control with them, and he's like "Well then just DON'T EAT THEM".

:cry: :cry: :cry:

If it were a matter of just showing control and not eating them, do you really think I'd be trying to lose this weight? NO! Because I wouldn't be this weight in the first place. I mentioned on on WW everything says "if you don't have it, you won't eat it" and how if it isn't in the house, then it isn't a temptation. He doesn't believe me.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO upset. :(

:hugs: Tiff don't give up! And throw out those cinnamon hearts! I've had to do that with some of our food or give it to Stan and tell him to take it to work with him because it can't be in the house.

And my weight fluctuates greatly throughout the day, and is at it's highest at night. It goes back down in the morning though :) Also it generally takes a few days after my weigh in before I start to notice any loss. Sometimes up to Thursday or Friday before I see any loss :)

Well done Embo! :happydance:

Andrew takes things like that to work for me! So that I don't have to deal with it taunting me from the cupboard!

So far so good this morning, good breakfast, did 20 minutes on the bike as well! Can't seem to get to 30, did 2 more minutes today than yesterday though! haha!

I snuck on the scale this morning.. :blush: I'm down 1.5lbs from the last weigh in - but that weigh in I was up, so I'm really only down 0.6lbs, but I guess that's better than nothing. I'm starting to get really upset about all these low blow numbers, or gains! bah!

I really need to stop snacking, last night I had a bunch of points left, so I ended up eating them all while watching the game! Oops! Popcorn, All Bran Bar, pretzels and granola crunchers.... eep.

And Tiff - we all hae rough days! You can get through it! What types of things distract you??

Reading, or being on the bike... or playing some video games but I can't do any of that while she's awake. She's really been wanting our attention, kind of like when Vickie would grumble about how Hannah wouldn't want her on the computer, etc... but when she sat down with her, Hannah ignored her. :haha: I feel your pain, Vickie!!!!

:rofl:

Just blah today. I explained to P that I need him to be supportive of me, and not to lecture me. The lecturing is what comes normal to him I suppose, but I said that it doesn't work like that with me. He was irritated and annoyed, but hopefully I got my point across.

He tried to say that he "didn't know" that was what I wanted as a response, which I told him that he can't be faulted if he didn't know, but now that I've said it moving forward that's what I want to hear! :haha:

You always catch more flies with honey than vinegar, eh?

Grady is the same way these days!! Sucks cause I like relaxing during his naps, sometimes like napping myself.. Can't do that these days, have to catch up on everything else!

:rofl: Hannah is still pretty bad about that, she has a few good days here and there but they seem to be few and far between. In fact right now she's sitting on my lap watching baby E and my laptop is shoved off to the side while I try and catch up on messages :rofl:

Glad you & P talked things through Tiff. Guys just think differently than we do :wacko:

so for me today I've had a blueberry muffin (4), 18 pringles reduced fat chips (3), and 1/2 (well a bit more than half) of the Campbells healthy request tomato garden veggie soup! (2.5 points!) so not bad for the day. We're having fajitas for dinner tonight and I need to work out the dempsters body wise tortillas and how many points it is for more than one!

Natalie :hugs: it's like you've said once your body starts to adapt to the new way of eating your weight loss will slow down. But you're still losing and that's what is important! :hugs: And well done for 20 minutes on the bike!

Well done Embo!

Tyff, don't give up! You can SO do it :hugs:

I've not had a good day really. Used most of my points on McDonalds at dinner time then came home had a WW caramel bar, added up all my points and realise i've had bang on 20 now :dohh: I've got a HUGE bowl of 0pt Jelly so i'll have that for my tea and will not be stupid and do that again!! The good is though, i've not gone over :)

Weigh in tomorrow....i'm still a bit nervous even though i've been good since Saturday!

My day (so far) has been:

Breakfast:

Weight Control Quaker Instant Oatmeal - 2pts
Milk in coffee and oatmeal - 1 pt
Coffee/Sweetner - 0 pts

Lunch:

150ml of leftover fiesta bean soup: 1 pt
Cucumber Sandwich: 2 points

I've munched on some cauliflower here and there, and have had a diet dr pepper. I said it was pretty good, which horrified P. :haha: He's like "CLEARLY you didn't drink this stuff on a regular basis!"

:rofl: 'Tis true, 'tis true...

and my :yipee: News! My jeans that I couldn't even wear when I first joined WW are now getting a bit loose on me! :wohoo:

:wohoo: Yaaaaaay Vickie, that is fantastic!!!! :wohoo:

I can't wait to have a moment like that! :thumbup:

you'll get there Tiff! :D

Honestly even though my clothes feel looser and I see the scale going down I still sometimes wonder if I'm really losing weight :dohh: :rofl: I can't wait for my jeans to be so loose that I have to buy new ones :lol:

LOL ha ha ha I know what you mean!

I'm glad there's new DLC for Borderlands (game that P and I like) and it keeps our minds and hands busy so we're not snacking. I'm waiting on him to get back from doing groceries and we'll play!

Stan told me that we'd wait until I was where I wanted to be weight loss wise before buying new clothes :rofl: I told him if you knew how much I need to lose to have a healthy BMI you'd know that wasn't possible :haha:

I ate three more chocolates today :dohh: at least they are gone now, I wish people would stop giving us crap :rofl: than again if they knew I was on WW they might

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->