The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hey everyone. How's it going?

I lost 2 lbs this week :) 66 lbs total. Only 4.5 to go til I'm back at my biggest lost weight :) can't wait to be free and clear. I HATE re-losing weight :(

Relosing weight does suck, but you have done amazing hon! Terrific job!!! :dance:

Well done on your losses! I've updated the front page :)

Still not on track here but things are starting to finally calm down. Took a nice long walk with the kids this morning and looking forward to getting back into exercising after I kick this cold (thanks kids :p)

Great job Guppy and Embo! You guys are doing awesome!

It is so hard having to relose the weight!

Vickie I hope you're better soon :hugs:

I've been eating well, my WI is Sunday though so I will update then!

Hi hons!! dont really know where ive been sorry not to have updated hit goal some time ago but gone way off the wagon for now. love to you all xxx

Great job Cat! And I'm sure you're doing better than you think :hugs:

I forgot to update on Sunday, my total now is 10.2 lbs in 3 weeks :D Hopefully I have another great loss come Sunday!

That's brilliant rocking :)

Well done cat. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think :hugs:

Great job on your loss Rach! :)

Well done on hitting goal cat!!

So I've restarted finally :blush: I have no idea what I weigh as my scales are broken but I am tracking my food again. I will hopefully pick up some new scales this weekend :)

Hopefully it isn't anywhere near as bad as you're thinking Vickie! :hugs:

Agreed Tillie! All this year (except for this time) I felt like I was constantly restarting. I'm good now at least!

Well done for getting back on track Vickie.

I've lost 2 lbs this week so eating all my weeklies and half my activity points seems to be working well for me. I earned 79 AP's last week!!

How's every one else getting on?

That's awesome Em!

I'm doing ok other than AF finally arrived for the second time since having Remy. I haven't had it since June so it's super painful. Thank God for extra strength advil!

I bought scales today. And I weighed, I wasn't to far off where I figured I was but yeah it sucks. Ah well onwards we go! I hope everyone is having a good week :)

I know how scary it is facing the scales after a break Vickie. Uggh! Once it's done I always feel a fresh start wash over me. I only have 2 lbs to go until I'm in whole new territory and this time I WONT self sabotage. Hopefully you guys will help me with that. I just don't get why I do that!!

How's everyone getting on?

I'm doing ok! AF was a complete cow to me the last few days, thanks to some extra strength advil and the fact that I'm a couple of days in, she is much nicer now!
I'm hoping it doesn't affect my WI too much on Sunday :\

I always gain when I'm around af hun. I try to remember it's not real and sometimes I avoid the scales for a week cos it's so de motivating when you're trying to be good. I also crave sugar and carbs. Mine is due in a few days so I'm dreading it.
Good luck for Sunday though and remember it's not a genuine result if you're retaining fluid due to af :hugs: glad she's treating you a bit better now :hugs:

Thanks :) I remember that from when I was doing WW before. Luckily I have my head on straight. I will still weigh myself but I'm not anticipating much change. Next week will show better.
I'm doing ok with the cravings, I've been keeping a lot of fruit stocked so when I do feel the need to munch I just pull some out of the fridge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->