The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Yeah, ive felt hungry at times too. Sadly i think to some extent thats going to happen on any diet as we have to consume less calories than we burn in order to lose weight. One good thing is that fruit and veg are 0pp on weight watchers so you can fill up on those if necessary. Or u could do filling and healthy it works for lots of people

I think that the simply filling plan is very similar to SW? I've never done SW though so not entirely certain on that.

How is everyone? Things have been crazy busy here with my daughter out for the summer and a wedding etc. Trying to get back on track today!

Hi vickie!

Ive been way off track since saturday as the ILs have been here. Trying to get back on track.today but i can already feel the lure of a baked potato full of cheese for lunch...

Well i had the baked potato and then i thought 'well ive been bad so i might as well write.off the whole day' and had a burger and fries for.dinner :dohh: do any of you ladies end up doing that? Havent been too bad today though i suppose.

How ru vickie? X

Random post but I am SO looking forward to getting back into WW after i've had this baby! Roll on September when I re-join :)

I'm battling the hypothyroid part of postpartum Thyroiditis again. I was down to 162lbs in January. I'm now weighing in at 187lbs. :cry:

Oh man, this thread sure is dead!

I have officially restarted WW for the very last time now. I lost 113.4 lbs before getting pregnant with my son and I have tried several times since he was born to start again after gaining a horrific amount.
I kept failing at it and saying F it but now I have restarted again and I remember why I did it in the first place. So now I am down 8.2 lbs since restarted 2 weeks ago.

You're all doing awesome ladies :hugs:

Hey hun. Congrats on your little boy and losing over 8 lbs in two weeks. Awesome :)

I re joined weight watchers a few weeks ago after my holiday. I gained 10.5 lbs. First week back I lost 2. Then I lost 3 but last week I gained a lb. utterly deserved though. Damn lemon drizzle cake!!!
This week is going well so far :thumbup:

Thanks hon! He was worth the weight gain but holy crap! I was hoping to be much better during pregnancy but I've never felt more starved in my life!

You've done great, look at you go! I peaked in your dieting journal and saw a recent pic of you and your baby. You look amazing and what a cutie!

Welcome back TryRocking! This will be my final time as well

My update is that I am slowly making progress. Total weight lost is 21lbs

Thank you! You are too

It is nice, in some ways, knowing we won't be having anymore little ones- at least when it comes to my weight. Nice knowing I won't have to do this all over again and can get to my goal weight for a change

Sorry :blush: things got insane here and we recently moved. Food has been bad, it's been a very stressful few months (we bought and closed on a house and moved in three weeks!). Looking forward to things calming down in the next week and getting back on track :thumbup:

Totally understandable Vicki!

how has everyone been doing. i am down 1.9lbs for the week. my total is now 21.7lb loss.

Also, for the front, can we put 43.9lbs loss pre pregnancy for me and then my current is 21.7lbs. My thyroid caused massive weight gain PP, so that sucks, but i like being reminded of the fact that i lost a significant amount before and therefor have the power to do it again. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->