The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I agree Kim, you didn't gain! I'd rather STS than be up even a pound! :hugs:

I screwed up my dinner with those chocolates :dohh: I'm having to be a little more creative so I have left over points for a skinny cow or popcorn tonight :rofl:

I didnt WI tonight like i should of :( i know i've gained and i couldnt handle it after the week i've had. Althought my dinner tonight came in at a mere 26 point!!!!! :dohh: i should of checked before i ate it, feel sick now!!!

On a better note i went back to work today and i can now do the button up on my trousers :happydance: I havent been able to do that since may 2008!!! :D

Ive lost 2 and half pound this wk , thats 8 n half in 3 wks , sorry i havent come in more often I get lost and cant keep up then forget :blush: xx

Well done Serina! :happydance: you know you don't have to read every post right? ;)

and well done Panda! It's great that you can wear those trousers! :happydance:

Well done Serina! :happydance: you know you don't have to read every post right? ;)

and well done Panda! It's great that you can wear those trousers! :happydance:

Yeah thats why I get lost lol , Ive just made my ticker with what I lost since starting a diet on 2nd jan this yr , you can see how much better I am doing since ww diet :happydance: xxx

:hugs: I have lost 19 so far and still have oh 80 or so to lose :rofl: we'll get there though!

glad WW is working out so well for you :mrgreen:

That's awesome news Vickie!!! :happydance:
Good luck tomorrow Squidge!!!
Kim - holding the weight is better than gaining though hun! Atleast be proud of that! :hugs: All you can do is improve next week!
Panda - Yaaay on the pants!!
Serina - Well done!!

My day so far... well - I doubt I'll eat anything else, and if I do, fruit or veg!

Breakfast - oatmeal, 1 cup of grapes, coffee with milk and sweetner = 4pts
Lunch - 2 slices WW bread, 2 slices turkey, mustard, 1tsp mayo, lettuce, 0.5oz cheese, cup-a-soup = 5pts
Dinner - Mexican Chicken Casserole (Chicken breast, salsa, stuffing), salad with italian dressing, corn, 1c rice with soy sauce, WW 1pt Cake = 11pts

So I'm at 20 points, still have 5 to go but I wanna try to be good with them...

I'm probably going to go over today because of those damn chocolates :blush: but I earned 1 activity point walking so will use that. gotta behave the rest of the week! No more chocolates :rofl:

Its still our "Weekend" so I'm being bad :blush:

I need to stop weighing myself daily though, I think I got too used to losing a pound a day last week! I know that something like that won't happen forever though. :(

I weighed myself daily (twice a day :blush:) for 5 weeks or so :rofl: now I find that I don't always remember to weigh myself which I think is good as it means I'm not as focused now. I'm confident that I'll lose as long as I stick to the plan, though some weeks it will be more than others :D

Scales are the devil. I've been really good this time around actually, usually weigh myself every 3 days or so.
But, the last time I tried dieting, i'd jump on when I woke up - I'd go pee, I'd jump on again - after I ate breakfast, I'd weigh myself.. and so on.. everytime I went to the bathroom, ate something, exercised, etc... It was brutal... LOL
They really say you should only do it on your weigh in, because silly numbers can mess you up! The one day I jumped on, and I was down like 5lbs, but a few days later for my weigh in I was up and only lost 3 something... so it bums you out.

My mom weighs herself daily, it helps her keep on track.. I'm too emotional about it though and I get upset.. LOL

:wohoo: I managed to come in right on points with some air popped popcorn!

Woo!
I don't wanna eat because I fear eating too close to bedtime.
I duno whats worse, not eating all my points, or eating too much, too late!?

I don't really know? I generally eat a snack (popcorn or skinny cow) around 8:30 at night and than we go to bed at 10

I don't know either Nat! I haven't been doing it long enough to be able to form an opinion. :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->