The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Panda

Serina - Well done :hugs:

Weigh In tonight, less than 7hrs but i'm feeling pretty confident after having a sneaky peek on the scales this morning....:haha:

Well done Serena! :hugs: You are doing great! :thumbup:

Big :hugs: to those who need them!

Doing okay today, had oatmeal for breakfast. Going to make some 0 point soup today, woohoo!

Natalie and I had the spaghetti squash for lunch plus some salad! Stan and I both liked the squash! :thumbup:

Right tracking for the day

breakfast bar 1.5
chicken pasta salad 4
crisps 1.5
chicken sizzlers 4.5
chocy 1
cheesecake 6
sooo 18 1/2 points today.

May have a choc mousse in a bit so it will go over :blush:

I am gunna hunt for 0 point soup with tomato,s becos ive a load that need eatin x

I still haven't made any of the soups, tbh I'm just not the biggest soup eater. :shrug:

Well i've just got back from weigh in and...

lost 5lb!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm SO chuffed :D

Having lamb & mint burgers for tea as a treat then back to it tomorrow!

Well done Squidge!! That's great!!! :)

I eat a lot of soup - mind you the last batch of 0pt soup I made, I put TOO MUCH cabbage and I'm not a huge fan of it so I haven't eaten it much... Should probably use it up so I can try and make another GOOD batch again! :rofl:

My weigh in tomorrow - I'm nervous....

But I've been good so far today, so hopefully that helps me tomorrow! Or I'll be so upset. Especially since I've been walking and biking this week!!

Good luck tomorrow Nat! :hugs:

WELL DONE SQUDGE!!!
! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: FANTASTIC!!!!

I find the 0 point soup kind of bland-ish. It IS all veggies though, lol. We have some Maggi Sauce which would probably season it up a bit. Maggi is something like the Dutch/German/Swiss equivalent to soya sauce.

Thanks ladies :D

Good luck tomorrow, Nat! :D

I've now got to drop a point because i've gone into the next stone bracket so i'm now on 19pts a day :dohh: Hmmmm....interesting :rofl:

I do however, have 2 lots of soup to make. Carrot & Coriander and also Leek and Potato which i'll do tomorrow whilst OH is at work i think :) Hopefully they'll taste nice....:lol:

Good luck for tomorrow Natalie! :hugs:

Well done Squidge!!! :wohoo: 5 pounds is awesome

my day

breakfast: blueberry muffin 4 points
lunch: spaghetti squash with pasta sauce (.5 points for the squash because I was uncertain exactly how much I had so went with a higher estimate) and .5 for parmesan cheese. Also had a salad :thumbup:

100 calorie pack 2 points and 1/2 cup grapes 2 points

dinner: Thai basil chicken stirfry 9.5

which puts me at 17 points for the day with 12 points remaining, highly doubt I'll eat them all now

I had almost 9 points left but didn't think that it'd be good to not eat them, so ended up finishing the day with 1 point to spare. :D

I just can't imagine how I'd fit 12 points in there :rofl: I'm so stuffed from dinner right now. I really loaded our stir fry down with the veggies

Well... here's my day!

Breakfast - low fat tortilla, 1/2c egg creations, salsa, 1/2oz cheese, coffee with milk = 4pts
Lunch - spaghetti squash with pasta sauce (didn't eat much, but I'm going to aim high like I usually do and say 1pt), salad with ff italian = 1pt
Snack - 4 slices melba toast, 2 light laughing cow wedges = 2pts
Dinner - Chili, tortilla, 1/2oz cheese, icecream cup = 8pts

so I'm only at 15 points! Still have 10 to go - but I probably won't bother with anything else - think I'll probably jump on the bike for a bit though! :)

Tiff - I loved the soup, but I do add other spices, and usually I throw in a can of diced tomatoes (depending on whats here, sometimes it's got herb and garlic spices, chili style, etc.. gives it a bit more!) and sometimes I add some red pepper for a little bit of heat!

there's no way you ate 2 points at lunch Natalie! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->