The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

AF is here to :haha:

So far so good! I managed to avoid all the donuts at Tim Horton's but bought some for the family :thumbup: of course I got home starving and expected hubby to have dinner done and apparently the boys were having to much fun playing so he hadn't even started dinner (grilled chicken legs which take 45 minutes!). :roll:

Yea it's so much easier to get through af when your heads on straight. I usually beat the cravings by having jacket potato with beans and pasta dishes. For my chocolate fix I have 70% dark chocolate or an options hot chocolate and a banana. Helps my craving but I can easily work them into my points. On bad months it's 10,000 chocolate bars!!

I hate getting home from work when I'm starving Vickie! I wish my hubby would prepare our dinner but he hates cooking and isn't very good at it :haha: he's the cleaner to my cook!! Hope you enjoyed your dinner. Sounds yummy.

I'm off to work after my three days off. My hours increase on Monday and I'm glad. I seem to have much better control of my food when I'm working. Probably cos I'm more structured. Straight from work I'm doing my 80 lengths and then it's home for my treat meal - dominoes pizza and a couple of gin and tonics :) :)

I made a lovely soup for my lunches at work. Red lentil, chickpea and chilli
Soup. Perfect for the cold weather that's hit us in the uk :thumbup:

You're doing great Em! And that does sound perfect for chilly weather! We've been hit by it as well although as long as it heats up during the day we're still hitting the 20's.

Enjoy your treat meal!

Vickie you are amazing! Too bad Stan didn't have dinner ready :(

I am doing ok, we went to movies in the park last night, I had 3 of my chocolate banana muffins (mini) and by the end of the night I had 3 points leftover. We had chicken salad for dinner, it was so good. I really missed having salads!
Tomorrow is WI and I'm hoping but not expecting a good loss :)

My DH is a really good cook he just doesn't time stuff right :p

I find I stay on track way better when Hannah is in school :wacko:

Great job on your loss Rach! :)

I guessed my weight last week and was down 5 pounds from that yesterday. But who knows how accurate it is :dohh: I do have new scales now though so can keep better track!

You probably are hon! And you're doing awesome! Isn't the first week always the best anyhow? :hugs:

Thanks!

Happy Monday! What are everyone's plans for the week? :)

Lose weight! ;)

Not much though, Amira is back in preschool <3 and I'm making a mobile :thumbup: Other than that... nadda. How about you?

My plan for the week is to get through af cravings. They're so string at the moment and she's not even appeared yet!!
Trust me to do a diet bet and have to submit my final weigh in on the day af is due :growlmad: :haha:

Last night I went to the gym and burned 830 cals. I didn't want chocolate any more!!

How's everyone else doing?

Good luck Em! :hugs:

Not much going on here, just the same old same old :)

I did try a new WW recipe last night, Spanish chicken and rice. It was really good (it did need way more spice as the reviews said but it was good and even the kids liked it :thumbup:)

yummy. Will you post the recipe please vik?

Sorry Rocking, I didn't say well done on your loss. You're doing AMAAAZING :) :) :)

https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/RecipePage.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=50565

Like the reviews suggested I added coriander and cumin. And I would up the spice level by a lot :lol:

Restarted C25K this week on week 3. Which we never got past :dohh: it's rough but I'm managing, barely :p. We are running on trails now so it's a lot of hills :haha:

Way to go Vickie. I keep trying c25k but my knees kill! I think I'm too heavy at this weight :thumbup:

I STS this week. Not gonna lie I'm disappointed but with it being totm it's not too bad. I've been known to gain up to 4 lbs!!!

Trying not to rebel today but it's so hard on a Thursday!! Already dipped into my weeklies. I have to be careful though cos we're having fish and chips on Saturday :)

You're still doing awesome Em! Hopefully next week you lose a lot! :hugs:

Sorry you didn't lose Em :hugs: that's always frustrating. Good luck for next week!

Thanks guys. I've just had a 24 hour binge. Feel sick thinking about what I've consumed. Going to have a nap and when I wake up have a good talk with myself!! Why do I sways do this?!!?

We all do it from time to time. It stinks but you're still doing great. At least you know it for what it is and can get past it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->