The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Oh, and you'll have to tell me how the spag squash is re-heated, because if it's good that way too, we'll get a bigger one next time so I can do lunches like that when we have higher point dinners planned!!

will do! We're probably having it for lunch tomorrow :rofl:

Well, I'm down 2.3lbs from last week - down 1.4lbs from the week before though, considering I up last week!
Which puts me at 23.5lbs lost in total! :wohoo:
I was really hoping to atleast lose another -0.2lbs so I'd be a number less, but that's ok!
A little TMI, but I haven't had a poop in 2 days, so I think that could also be adding a bit more than normal! :rofl:

:rofl: That could be part of it Nat! :haha:

Okay! Back on track today! Although I didn't dip too badly into my Flex points, I think I still have 21 or so, which I won't use now that P is back to work for 4 days. I weighed myself this morning and probably shouldn't have, but now I am questioning how accurate my scale is. At first (after a pee) I was 167 but then I weighed again and I was 166.

:shrug:

Either way, bummed that I am not down more... at the rate I'm going I think I may either gain or STS this week. Which sucks as its only my 2nd week! :haha:

Tiff - a lot of people say the 2nd week is one of the hardest! Your body goes into a weird "starvation" mode of sorts because of the last week's adjustment!
That's what they tell me on biggest loser anyways! :rofl:

That would make sense, thanks Nat. :hugs:

Its times like this where I wish I was actually going to the meetings. I want people to tell me this is normal and it'll get better, lmao. I'm so whiney when it comes to stuff like this!

:cry: :rofl:

Tyff - I was just going to say the same as nat. I STS on my second wk and they said it was normal at the meeting and not to give up because of it :hugs:

Its WI for me tomorrow and i think i will STS or lose 0.5, my scales cant decide :haha:
ETA Well done on losses and kim for STS xx

well done Natalie! :happydance:

Tiff you still have a few days until weigh in! Don't give up yet :hugs:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow pinky!

Today is going to be a rough day I think. Hannah's molars are cutting and she's in a horrible mood which stresses me out and makes me want to eat the bad stuff :rofl:

:dohh: Totally forgot to say awesome job on the loss Nat! It may not be much but it is still a loss!

One thing I was thinking about was how hard I am on myself. Like, if I lose then it isn't enough, but I freak out if the scale goes up even half a pound! :haha: I certainly am my own worst enemy!

:hugs: you shouldn't be so hard on yourself (though I know that is hard a lot of time I'm my own worst enemy)

And totally OT but I want a Dr. Pepper :hissy: :rofl:

I'm the same Tiff.
My biggest fear this morning was that Andrew's mom would have a bigger loss than me, even though she hasn't done anything in the form of exercise, and I have been!
But she didn't, which made me feel even better about my loss.
How horrible is that when we're supposed to be helping each other!? :blush:

Vickie - you really should get some Diet Dr.Pepper - just as a treat to yourself every once in a while - or when you're really dying and need a fix!! :rofl:

:rofl: I should but I don't have the energy to go out! I do have four dr. peppers in the house though that I've not drank since I stopped. I've resisted so far though! Hoping lunch helps!

I find myself comparing to others weight loss--not a good thing to do!

We all compare - it's natural.
Not gonna lie - was totally jealous of Tiff's 6lbs the first week. I weigh much more than her and didn't get a number that good!
But I just keep telling myself, everyone is different. Doesn't matter how long it takes everyone else to do it, mine will come off in a way my body wants it to, that's best for me long term!

I actually really like Diet Dr Pepper. But it was a massively hard adjustment for me. I had to do it when I was pregnant with my gestational diabetes and I never really went back to original pop. Granted, I barely drink pop to begin with so that might be part of it.

Nat I so know! I get pretty envious when I see how much other people have lost, combined with me not really losing weight this week it really got me down! Then of course I want to sit down with a tub of icing and mow down. For whatever reason that has been my biggest craving! Cakes, cupcakes, icing... Mmmm!

:nope:

:hugs: Nat, I totally understand. Although I think that was water weight. I read somewhere that its impossible to lose 6lbs of fat in a week, it was all water retention which doesn't really help my cause that much.

How does that work, anyways? I have no idea how the body works when you're losing and stuff.

We are all different and going to lose differently and all will have our off weeks where we don't lose much :) We just have to support one another through it all, the good and bad :thumbup:

Tiff I've mentioned before I generally don't lose until 1-2 days before my weigh in :shrug: so you might just surprise yourself :hugs:

I don't think I'll get more than a pound, maybe two this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->