The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hello fellow watchers of the weight,

I havent been around for a while SORRY!!

I hope to loose this week, i havent really eaten in 4 days cos i been really ill although i did manage a few slices of pizza last night but hopefully that hasnt effected it too much... here hoping, if i have put on i will be really disapointed :(

Hey girls. Sorry I've been so absent lately. I was good for 3 days, and then I just lost my will power/motivation all over again. :( Trying to get myself back on track. I duno how you guys do it having a cheat day every week and getting yourself back on.

Mind you, I've been upset about a lot of things lately, and I think that's the main reason behind my binges. Worst part is I do it in secret so no one will know.

Hope everyone is ok! Hoping today is the real deal for me! And then I won't be so MIA!

:hugs: Nat :(

Not sure if this would help you at all but this is what works for me. I'm super competitive with myself and I'm stubborn as hell. So when its time to go back to eating properly after my cheat days I think about how upset I'll be if I gain or I make it a competition... so whatever I have to do in order to "win" (being my goal of losing weight).

Then again, I have 4 days 'off' with P, so I try to spread my flex points over those 4 days rather than eating them all in one shot. Granted I'm not really craving eating out. At the moment I'm not worried about McDonalds, Wendy's, etc... I just want chips and cakes and whatnot. So for cheat days we buy the healthier versions of them. So those small WW cakes (didn't hit the spot like a cupcake with 2 inch high icing would though :p ), or we'll buy those Kettle Brand baked chips. We LOVE the Aged Cheddar ones, and its only 3 points for 50g. Not bad!

If things are upsetting you and that's why you're eating I wouldn't mind (or Vickie, if you feel more comfortable with that) PMing/MSNing to try and help you through? Send me a message anytime, always here for you if you need it. :hugs:

:hugs: Panda hope you're feeling better now and good luck with this weeks weigh in

:hugs: Natalie I'm always around if you need to talk. I think I'm kind of like Tiff in how I view it. I know that if I cheat more than one day that I'll end up gaining and I don't want that. I tell myself that this one day isn't going to hurt me but if I do it the rest of the week I'll end up putting it all back on, which frankly scares me. What really works for me is I know I have that one day a week where I won't deny myself anything I want so it's something to look forward to.

weigh in tonight , been 2 wks since my last weigh in
my scales are showing i weigh less tbh ive not tried as hard as i should so i dont think i will have lost much xx

Good luck Serena and Panda! :hugs:

Very frustrated this morning with stuff. In tying with my rant the other morning about not being able to eat my points on what I want.

My parents came over yesterday, and my Mom was NO help whatsoever. I don't understand her. She says in one breath how proud she is of me for doing this and how its a good thing, but then she turns around and gets really snippy and mean if she doesn't like certain aspects of it. She thinks I'm being silly because I don't want to eat my points having dinner at other people's houses. She understood about me not wanting to eat out in Restaurants, but can't understand why I just can't bring my own food and eat that while everyone else eats whatever they want.

:cry:

So I told her that I can't do it, its too tempting for me right now. She got all frustrated with me and said that I was being silly and immature. :cry:

I reminded her that I did the same thing when I quit smoking. I refused to be around anyone who smoked for like 3 months until I actually quit. I didn't touch a drop of alcohol or coffee until I was sure I had kicked the habit as I didn't want to have a relapse.

I'm so hurt and upset over this. I mean I'm not saying I don't want to visit with anyone, its just for the time being I don't want the visits revolving around food. Like seriously... that's honestly too much to ask?

:cry:

:hugs: Tiff that would be really hard. I hope that she can start to support you more. It's not fair on you to expect you to be around all that food and not eat it, especially since you are just starting out.

i feel really good about today :D i had
breakfast 2weetabix milk and 1 sugar 3pts
lunch 0pt soup, pack of walkers baked crisps 1.5pts
snack small banana and 2 fig rolls, 2pts
i have so many points left over :wacko:

I have days like that babyhopes where I am really far under, I try not to but some days I just can't eat anything else :lol:

For today:

Breakfast: 2 muffins 4 points
lunch: WW Pizza 7 points plus an apple 1 point
dinner: mushroom spaghetti 6 points

which still leaves me with 9 points for the day :dohh: When Hannah gets up from her nap I'll probably do some popcorn for us and than I'll have my evening snack

Ahhh i've been bad....had fish & chips from the pub :roll: Pffft!

Oh well, weigh in tomorrow so what will be, will be.

Good luck tonight, serina :hugs:

:hugs: Squidge, if you were pretty good the rest of the day/week it shouldn't be to bad. Good luck for tomorrow :)

Had a day filled with food again :(

Oatibix bar (1)
Porride (3.5)
Muffins(3)
Sandwich&Soup(4)
Grapes(1)
Sandwich&Soup(4)
Icecream(1.5)
=18P

Been looking at sports bras so i can get back into running (well, trying to :lol:) and they're pretty expensive :rofl: Cheapest one i've seen so far is £25 and that's from OH's catalogue!

Really hope i've not damaged my result for tomorrow by eating rubbish today, i was doing well too! I may have to have a go on just dance on the wii tomorrow morning :haha:

that is really expensive for a sports bra :shock:

Rainbow :hugs: that doesn't sound to bad, but I'm not sure how many points you have?

I know :lol: I went in JJB Sports today and they were £34.99 in there....OH's face just dropped :rofl:

Rainbow :hugs: that doesn't sound to bad, but I'm not sure how many points you have?
I've got 20, possibly 21 or 22 even as I am still only giving myself 0 for daily activity level, but now that I'm running after 3 kids I'm definitely more active than what I was when I was unemployed ;-)
Just feels like all I think about all day is food, by 9am I'm thinking about what to have for lunch, snack, dinner, dessert
I want to be able to just open the fridge and pick...

:hugs: I find myself thinking about food a lot as well and planning my meals etc. Though I'm generally happy doing that as it's stopped a lot of our last minute grab whatever you can find meals :blush:

Well, today went well! PHEW!
I find it easier while I'm working, because I don't have food around! And luckily, unlike previous jobs, unless I'm going to eat creams, hair product, wax, etc... I'm SOL! LOL.

Today has been...
Breakfast - oatmeal, coffee with milk, 1/2 grapefruit = 4pts
Lunch - 1c progresso soup, 2 slices ww bread with cheese whiz,yogurt = 3pts
Snack/Dinner - banana and granola bar = 4pts
Snack - veggies and dip = 1pt
So I'm at 13 points... of 25... LOL.

Tried doing the bike before work, but Grady refused to sleep, so I only got 5 minutes in! :(

Tsk tsk, you shouldn't be skipping dinner Nat! :haha: A banana and a granola bar isn't going to cut it! :hugs: Hopefully you had something else once you got home.

Yesterday was okay for me I guess:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee 2.5 points

Mid-morning snack: Beef Jerky - 1

Lunch - Cucumber Sandwich, nutrigrain bar - 4 points

Mid-afternoon snacks: Popcorn, cinnamon hearts and a few butterscotch chipits ( :dohh: ) - 6 points

Dinner: 0 point soup, skinny cow, nutrigrain bar - 4 points

Evening snack - Another skinny cow, baked chips - 5 points

Total: 22 points on the nose! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back