The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hmmm maybe something light .. fruit or something for snacking at this time..

fruit is always a good snack though I generally go for the skinny cow stuff :rofl:

fruit is always a good snack though I generally go for the skinny cow stuff :rofl:

Haha, I agree...a banana has 1.5 points, so does a Skinny Cow Icecream...I sure know which one I prefer ;-)

Very good start of the day so far, only eaten 7 Points for breakfast and lunch and am stuffed. I'm loving 'Egg' Sandwiches made with egg whites at the moment :)
The weather is getting warmer too, so soon I will be craving salads for lunch again...

Skinny Cow > Fruit :haha:

My only complaint is the sandwiches come in packages of 5. P has gotten the "extra" one the past two boxes. :sulk: I've staked my claim on the extra one for this box. :winkwink:

:rofl: Tiff, Stan doesn't generally touch my skinny cow stuff :lol: though he does ask here and there for a bite :sulk: :rofl:

glad you're having a good day Rainbow!!

I made some muffins for breakfast, I used the recipe I posted but added some vanilla (0 points) and added flavor :D

for lunch I think I'll have a chef salad

and dinner we're having roast chicken and I'm not sure what else yet? :shrug: maybe a baked potato or potato skins or something with a veg

good luck with your meeting today babyhopes!

thanks :D im abit more excited rather than nervous today lol...

for breaky i had weetabix again with half fat milk.. i really dont like the skimmed milk so i just have less of it with half fat.
that adds up to 3 pts.. and 0 pt soup for lunch with a slice of homemade bread 2pts :thumbup:

So far so good today :)

Had branflakes for breakfast then just had Jacket Potato, bit of butter, tuna & lettuce and now i'm very full :)

Have a nice looking sausage casserole cooking in the slow cooker for tea....looks gorgeous!

I just had a HUGE chef salad, couldn't even finish it all and it was only 3.5 points! :wohoo:

just about to go to the meet :thumbup:

so nervous.. i guess i sud go in light clothes :rofl:

:rofl: Clothes will definitely affect your weight, I weigh at home in the mornings before I get dressed :blush: :rofl:

have fun!

lol wish i could do that haha... its a good 45 min walk from here.. so maybe i'll sweat off some weight on the way :rofl:

Good luck, babyhopes! Definitely wear light clothes :haha: I wear linen trousers and a plain t-shirt :lol:

Sausage casserole is done...just waiting for OH to come back so i can dish it up!

I too weigh in the mornings naked ;-) At least then it's always the same...

well, let's see how many points I've had today:

porridge(3.5)
eggwhite/veg sandwich(3.5)
muffin(3)
smoothie(2)
chilli(2)
rice(3)

*yay* that's 17, meaning I still have 3 left for the day and that will be enough for my WW icecream :)
I love the little toffee ones!(1.5P)

:munch: Making a roast chicken stuffed with lemon, garlic rosemary, and onion

the meeting went very well, and she could tell i was mega shy and nervous, she let me go first and i was shocked as my weighing scales said this morning i was a whole 7 lbs lighter than i was tis evening :nope: was gutted but i know it was after my breaky and lunch.. plus with my clothes on.. ive got 2 st and 12 lbs till i reach my goal weight.. and i worked out thats 2lbs a week to lose if i wanna lose it all b4 my brothers wedding :D im starting the fast start from 2mor onward only 18 pts a day :D

:hugs: Eating will definitely affect your weight throughout the day. Mine fluctuates a lot between the morning and the evening

glad to hear your meeting went well :D

i tired one of the weight watchers bars.. omg it made me so ill :nope: like 30 mins later i was sick and gave me a bad tummy ach :wacko: has anyone else got this from ww food?

I got a tummy ache after eating too many of the 'wine gums' and the bonbon type boxed sweets, but both warn you that eating too many may have a laxative effect ;-)

I miss the Toffee bars, they're much bigger than any choc bar I can buy in the supermarket for 1.5 Points
I might re-join this week just to get a new folder and to buy a couple of boxes of bars as registration/first meeting is free at the moment

I haven't but I also haven't tried many of the WW foods, they are kind of hard to come by here :)

my day:

breakfast: 1.75 (rough estimate Hannah kept taking my food :rofl:) blueberry muffins 2.5 points
lunch: chef salad 3.5 points
dinner: roast chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes, bok choy 11 points

snacks: fibre one bar (2 points) & 3 cookies (3 points)

still have 5 left for the day, though I'm sure I'll eat a 2 point snack before bed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->