The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Babyhopes: I started out at getting 23 points (although I think our point system is different here) and it is hard to adjust, but you will lose!

I thought for sure I'd fail at this as I've never been able to lose weight. Turns out I was wrong! I've been doing it for a month and have lost 12lbs! :wohoo:

I find the 0 point soups help (as I don't get many points) and I've been making cucumber/tomato sandwiches and munching on veggies with FF salad dressing as dip. It helps!

Babyhopes, I started out with 23 Points and the first couple of weeks struggled eating all my points without feeling naughty.
I was unemployed at the time and slept long, so didn't really need a big breakfast ;-)
Now I'm at 20 Points(though I think I'd be allowed 22 as I never adjusted my activity level from couch potato to busy Nanny) and struggle eating within my points but this time I don't have enough...

0-Point soup helps me too

Whats everyone eating tomorrow? I'm not sure what to have for tea :dohh:

I've got some mince & mushrooms in the fridge that need using but i'm not sure what to do :?

I'm not sure what we're having yet :shrug: something easy because we're going to be shopping all day. maybe fajitas or cheese stuffed shells

:hugs: babyhopes I'm sure you'll find a lot of us have had major doubts when we first started

thanks ladies for the confidence boost :hugs: i feel abit better that its not just me lol.. my mom made some really nice 0 pt soup which i have been using as a snack.. i tend to not eat very much at meals.. but get hungry more often.. which im told is ok just to spread out the points throughout the day,

im so excited about this... ive been wanting to lose the weight for awhile now im so glad to be finally doing something! :D and its my brothers wedding in aug.. at the moment my bridesmaids dress is a size 16 :nope: i think the sizes are different here to us.. but im not happy about it lol i hope to be at least a size 10 by then :D

You'll do great! If you need to bitch/moan/whine/complain then do so! We all feel the same at times I'm sure.

Lord knows I whine a lot in this thread. :haha:

thanks so much :hugs: i do feel alone about losing weight thing... as most of my friends are near stick skinny.. and they prob eat twice as me... :shrug: not fair lol but i just saw my self in a pic and thought ive had enough and i heard being over weight can effect ttc.. so im hoping this will help that too :D

I saw a picture of myself as well that jump started me

:hugs: We all understand and have probably all head a lot of the same concerns and frustrations as you. And we all definitely have our ups and downs, that's why the thread is here so we can support one another through the rough times and cheer each other on through the good :D

Might be able to swing it! :hugs:

I had a big talk with P today about how I need to do the diet the way I need to. He's been wanting McD's, but hasn't because I'm not craving it. I told him to go ahead and have it as he needs to do what's best for him.

Gah. Any idea what the maitenence plan is like? Do you get extra points or do you stay at the point value you're in?

To be honest I am 3 weeks away from Maintenence. Im still just at goal. I think you stay at your points but try to be sure to use them all. Once I get to lifetime, Ill get a packet about it. So Ill have a better answer for you in a few weeks :hugs:

How's everyone doing?
I'm a bit bored today so could happily eat everything in sight ;-)
But have been pretty good

2 'muffins' and a yoghurt(4)
Egg Sandwich(3)
Nuts&dried fruit(graze box)(3)
Cereal Bar(1)
Quorn, veggies & rice(5)
=16P meaning I have enough for my 3P WW desert *ha*

Another one here who could have eaten everything in sight but i didn't :lol:

Did very well today so i'm quite proud of myself :blush: Cleared the cupboards out and removed EVERYTHING that wasn't healthy. Even OH's chocolate went in the bin :blush: Went to Asda and bought lots of healthy stuff so now my fridge is full of fruit and veg for both of us :)

Stuck to points today too. My menu:

B - Branflakes - 3pts
D - Jacket Potato & Butter - 5pts then had to buy a WW sandwich whilst i was out because i was starving :)blush:) so WW chicken sandwich - 4.5pts
T - Chicken Fajitas - 7.5pts

Already planned my meals for tomorrow too, just going to work out the points for it...

:happydance: Yay! Glad you got it sorted out!

Been okay here, tired today and it seems that it makes me want to eat more. Will have to get creative in thinking about something for dinner. :haha:

i had weetabix for breaky, a banana and we went out for dinner.. so im not sure how many points it would of been.... i only ate abit of it tho as i found my self full quicker t was roast beef potatoes and veg.. but i think i had about 1 slice of the beef an only 1 scoop of potatoes..
my first meeting is 2mor.. am nervous :wacko: dunno why

I'm lucky as my partner's mum makes boiled potatoes for me when serving roast potatoes to everyone else :)
I love roast potatoes but they're not worth the points

:hi: Evening all! Well done on cleaning out the cabinets Squidge! :happydance:

And way to keep on track everyone! :D

Tiff I find that when I'm tired I have a hard time keeping on track because I just don't care :hugs:

:hugs: babyhopes it's always hard to meet new people but I'm sure your meeting will go well :D

for me today:

breakfast: 2 servings egg creations, 1 ounce cheese, mushrooms and 1/2 ham 3.5 points

lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich and fibre one bar 8 points

dinner: steak fajitas 14 points but there was so much steak! :dohh:

still puts me under by 2.5 so enough for a snack later :lol:

and I've earned 20 activity points already for this week! :happydance: we did so much walking around today and yesterday

oh and for roast potatoes I've been using a WW recipe I found, instead of oil you cook them in reduced sodium chicken broth :thumbup:

thanks vickie.. my mom is going to the meet too so it sud be ok :thumbup:
i love roast potatoes.. ill prob just save my points so i have a few on a sunday lol.. as we always have a roast dinner on sundays

im starting to get hungry now but its like 10:50 here.. not sure if its ok to eat late at night..

if you have the points left I think it's fine. I usually snack around 8:30/9 and go to bed at 10 :D

One thing I remember reading when I was looking up stuff about weight loss, is that if you don't wake up hungry then you ate too much the night before. :hugs:

Might be a good way to decide if you are okay with eating late at night? :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->