The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Natalie glad you got back on track though I hope you don't keep skipping meals ;)

Hope everyone is doing well today :D

I didn't really SKIP a meal - I ate.. But the spa was open til 7, didn't get out of there til 7:25, was home at 7:30... and I've been told that's too late to eat a meal, because it's too "heavy"... so I ate a big bowl of veggies with some dip. I find that fills me up more than a meal does anyways..... LOL.

Just got off the bike! Did 20 minutes and 8 miles! Gonna take the monkey for a walk once it warms up! Supposed to be 8degrees this afternoon I think! We're having my favourite with dinner tonight! Veggie kebabs!! LOVE THEM!!!

How's everyone doing this morning??

good so far! Had a blueberry muffin (well I had two, Hannah took one from me :rofl:) the kid's in a good mood and it's nice and sunny out!

I am munching on cauliflower and FF Zesty Italian Dressing. :munch:

Tiff you and Hannah would get along well she LOVES raw veggies, not so much cooked for some reason though :rofl:

MMM! I love raw veggies! I can eat a hunk of raw cabbage like no tomorrow. :haha:

average day so far, but bought some Skinny Cow sandwiches, so will see if I like them a bit better than the ones on a stick...

massive bowl of porride(4)
muffin(1.5)
sandwich(4)

weighing tomorrow, my 'kg' setting on my scale tells me I've lost weight this week, my 'lbs' one says I didn't *ha*
[I always weigh in both as my ticker is in kg and that's really all I know but my WW leader always weighed me in stone and pounds, so I like to know how I'm doing[also need it to determine the points I'm allowed as it's based on how many 'stone' you weigh]

i feel good today :D

i had banana and ww yogurt for breaky, 2pts
then a ww bar 1.5 pts
lunch i had a tuna sandwich and another banana 4.5pts
and just made some 0pt soup incase i get hungry b4 dinner :thumbup:

what would the points be for breaded chicken.. i cant seem to find it..

I like the ice cream sandwiches better than the fudge bars :D

glad you are both having a good day :D

reeeaaaallllyyyy peed off....stuck to my diet all week,ive walked 2 miles 5 times this week............total loss-naff all :(
xxx

reeeaaaallllyyyy peed off....stuck to my diet all week,ive walked 2 miles 5 times this week............total loss-naff all :(
xxx

:( :hugs: Any ideas why? this might be tmi but whenever the :witch: is here I tend to retain water and it affects my weigh in

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that. maybe it was just a one off? :(

I hope so...it was my first weigh in too...poor girl who was weighing me(not the leader) i kinda snapped at her then ran out.xx

are these the same scales you weighed in on before? Maybe there was something wrong with the setting?

i was told if you drink b4 the weigh in it can weigh up alot even if you have lost it can make u go up 2-3lbs did u drink b4 going for your weigh in

eating before WI will also really affect your weight as well as the clothes you have on

yep.. we have our lunch very early b4 the weigh in and its usually 0pt soup not to weigh up heavy and have our dinner after our weigh in..
alsi did u get weighed in the morning or evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->