The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:lol: Well we might have to try that next month Tiff :)

:hugs: babyhopes as long as you stay within your points you'll be fine!

for me today:

Breakfast: blueberry muffin 2 points
lunch: WW pasta 6 points
snack: fibre one bar 2 points
dinner: chicken and cheese quesadilla 9.5 points

which leaves me with 8 leftover :wacko: Will use at least 2 more for snack tonight (well probably, we're eating a late dinner for us so we'll see if I'm hungry)

Well done Squidge and Serina!!!! :happydance:

I also weigh myself naked! LOL. after having a pee! Although lately I find I weigh less AFTER having breakfast? go figure!

I know it as Shwarma vickie - not Donairs, or kebabs.. When I think of kebabs (like I said I was looking forward to) it was a skewer with peppers, onions and tomatos on the BBQ!

As for my day...

Breakfast - breakfast burrito and milk w/ my coffee = 4pts
Lunch - 2oz shrimp with cocktail sauce and 1c progresso soup = 1pt
Snack - 4 sl. melba toast,2 laughing cows = 3pts
Dinner - hamburger with cheese, 3 kebabs, 1/4c kraft dinner = 10pts
Snack - veg and dip = 1pt
so I'm at 19 of 24.. Dropped myself down again because I've been at 25 points for sooo long!
Weigh in tomorrow!! Fingers crossed I hit 199.9! LOL

Night all!!!

:hi: WI for me this morning! Down 2lbs! :happydance:

I lose another point, so that's down to 21 points a day. How is everyone today?

Tiff - did you change your weigh in? I thought it was Sundays!? WELL DONE on the 2 lbs!!!

I weighed in also - finally am under 200!! :wohoo: Was aiming for 199.9 but did better and managed to hit 198.7!!! That's 2.7 gone this week, and 30.9 overall! YAAAY!!!!

Way to go Nat!!! That's amazing!!! :hugs: :wohoo:

Yes I change my WI day weekly. Because we never have the same days off each week as P's shifts rotate (this week he started work on Sunday, got off this morning. Next week he'll start on Monday and get off Friday morning, etc etc) so I like having my WI day at the start of our time off, not during the week when he's working and not doing our cheat days. :D

So basically each week it gets pushed forward one day. So really I'm WI every 8 days rather than every 7. Next week I'll WI on Friday. I couldn't deal with having our cheat days then have to WI the day after. :blush:

well done tyff and nataliecn :happydance:

ive just had my breaky of a banana and a ww yogurt 2pts
im in one way excited about my first weigh in.. but at the same time so nervous.. think i might go for a run later lol make sure i do lose something! lol

:hugs: I was terrified with my first WI as well. I didn't expect to lose anything! So long as you're following your plan, you should lose! :hugs:

this seems too easy to be working.. if that makes sense... i never feel the need to want choc i guess cuz i have the ww bars etc... but i never feel the need to eat loads anymore.. and i feel like surely it cant be this easy.. :wacko:

my mom was very upset last monday cuz it was her second week and she lost a 1lb.. but to her that wasnt enough.. cuz she does sports too.. so she though it would go down quicker.. i just hope next weigh in she doenst get as disappointed

babyhopes - it will work!!! look at me. some weeks are easy, some weeks are hard. that's normal with any diet.. 2 weeks from now you may struggle, that's totally normal! That's what we're here for!! :hugs: Good luck!!

Tiff - that makes sense!! LOL. We chose Thursday mornings because we both LOVE grey's, and like snacking during the show...

thanks ladies :hugs:
my oh's cousin is getting married april 10th and i got a dress with only just fits.. im hoping by then it will be looser :D

Well done Tiff and that's awesome Nat!! (that's going to be my next goal after I hit this upcoming one :lol:) :happydance: :wohoo:

as for me I'm a bit down, I weighed this morning and I'm up 1.5 pounds from my last weigh in :nope: So I don't expect to lose this week, will be lucky to STS

Vickie don't worry! Not yet at least.

There have been a few times where I was up a bit but I still managed to lose 2lbs when WI day started. Maybe try do to some more walks? Or have Hannah do her flying leaps off the couch and catch her? I'm sure that's an amazing workout! :thumbup: Might be the extra boost you may need?

:hugs:

thanks Tiff :hugs: I have been less active this week because the weather hasn't been as good (though I was super busy and active on Friday, Saturday and Sunday :shrug:) I've never been this far up this close to weigh in so it kind of got to me this morning. I am wondering if because I'm close (within 1.5 pounds) of having my points go down and I've been close to my points most of the week if maybe that's part of it? :shrug: also looking back at what I've had we've not been eating as many veggies this week so the next couple of days I'm going to make sure to get a good helping of those with my meals

im sure it will go down by WI :hugs: like tyff said maybe some walking.. if only we all lived closer so we could do like a group run or jog :rofl: i hate going by my self :blush: might mke oh come with me lol

Its entirely possible! If you're close to dropping a point maybe drop it anyways? (if you STS this week or so). But you have days where you don't eat the full amount anyways, right?

:hugs: Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for you!

this week I've had less of those days because I've been trying harder to get up to my points :rofl:

and I did use a lot of flex points this week :shrug: I'll be happy enough to STS I don't want to weigh more though :(

when is weigh day for you? im sure if you had mostly veg and light things the few days b4 weigh in.. it would be down.. cuz sometimes what u eat for dinner the night b4 will still be weighing you down the next morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->