The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

and I weighed again this morning and am down .5 pounds from last weeks weigh in :shrug: as long as I don't go up tomorrow I'll be happy (well mostly happy :rofl:)

and I weighed again this morning and am down .5 pounds from last weeks weigh in :shrug: as long as I don't go up tomorrow I'll be happy (well mostly happy :rofl:)

Funny how that works eh? I weighed myself this morning and I was down two pounds from YESTERDAY.

:saywhat:

So that'd be like down 4lbs from last week's weigh in. Why couldn't it have been that weight yesterday? :sulk: Although with my luck I'd STS or gain next week if that was the case. :haha:

I've been busting my ass spring cleaning since 10:30 I better have lost weight tomorrow :sulk: :rofl:

what a great thread! will def be checking in here more

hi ladies hope everyone is well today :hugs: im gonna be doing a sneaky weigh in 2mor to see how im doing.. im gonna try stay on light foods this weekend so my weigh in will be ok on monday night.. i found today hard.. not cuz i was tempted to eat crap food but cuz i found my self at the end of the week not knowing to eat with the food i have left in the cuboards.. so i didnt eat anything :wacko: so ive made it worse for my self really

so now instead of over eating pts ive badly under ate.. only had 4 pts so far today and its already 8 pm :wacko: ive had some 0 pt soup which doesnt help i suppose lol

:hugs: babyhopes, I actually find we eat more different meals now that we're on WW than we were before (it was always the same things week after week).

hope you can do better tomorrow! it's not good to not eat all day :hugs:

babyhopes you need to try and eat all of your points hun :hugs: The most you're allowed to save a day is 4 and they say only do that if your saving them for a night out or something. Honestly, if you've got them, eat them :lol: You can have chocolate too, aslong as it's pointed ;)

bad day today, back on it tomorrow. Finally got 2 sports bras from Matalan (£4 each!) so i can start trying to run again on my treadmill. I have one problem though, i keep forgetting to drink so i'm not having nowhere near the amount of liquid i'm supposed to :dohh:

thanks ladies.. im on a quick start for the next two weeks which means i only have 18 pts when im meant to have 22.. but i stil find it hard to stay at 18 pts cuz i feel like i eat too much but i think its cuz i eat more during the evening.. think maybe if i eat more in the morning for breaky it wont be so bad

i know what you mean vickie about eating more things me and oh were having the same dinners all the time but now its like trying to find dinner to fit in with the pts but also trying to have more veg for us but i find my oh counting pts for everything he eats now too lol

squidge im exactly the same about forgetting to drink enough.. im dont really like drinking water so i find my self forgetting to drink or if i do im worried about the pts in it..

squidge im exactly the same about forgetting to drink enough.. im dont really like drinking water so i find my self forgetting to drink or if i do im worried about the pts in it..

That's my problem too! I HATE plain water, it's awful. I like something to taste so have to add robinsons juice to it then i wonder how many pts it's got in :dohh:

tho diet drinks are 0 pts i dont see the logic to it :wacko: i liked the flavoured waters.. but got a feeling they arent 0 pts.. and i used to have tea if thirsty but i dont even have tea no as im worried about the milk going in it and cant drink it without sugar lol

I used to love dr. peppers but cut myself off 100% and since than tend to prefer water over anything else :D

ive got my self addicted to diet 7up :dohh: lol i used to hate diet drinks but they seem lovely now i dont have sugar throughout my day anymore

tho diet drinks are 0 pts i dont see the logic to it :wacko: i liked the flavoured waters.. but got a feeling they arent 0 pts.. and i used to have tea if thirsty but i dont even have tea no as im worried about the milk going in it and cant drink it without sugar lol

flavoured water is 0pts i think, try asking on the weight watchers board, they'll know for sure.

Hey ladies!!!

Well done Ald!!! :)

My day today... 20 minutes on the bike!
Breakfast - breakfast burrito = 3pts
Lunch - 1C progresso soup, sandwich, gold fish =5pts
Dinner - 2 slices pizza and a piece of cheesy bread = ?!
And my treat, a true Timmy's Double Double (instead of settling for milk and sweetner! LOL)
So I don't really know where I stand?? hahaha.

eeek its getting so close to the weigh in i feel like i should spend the weekend walking or something :rofl:

Nice treats Nat! Well done on the bike :D

:rofl: babyhopes I'm sure you'll do well at weigh in :hugs:

lol thanks but me and my mom have just realised we've done the pts wrong.. :rofl: tho its ok cuz it means i still havent gone over my pts..

ok so next week im gonna try make an effort to drink at least 3 glasses of water/flavoured water a day :thumbup: and a 30 mins walk 3-5 times a week

just hope i cant stick to it lol

once you get into the routine I'm sure it will be easy! that's what I seem to find at least, it's just finding the energy to start it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->