The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

you have plenty of time for it to go down again :hugs: my weigh watcher leader said never eat anything heavy the night b4 weigh in.. cuz even if you do go to the bathroom the next day.. it could still be weighin up heavy.. esp if your weighin in the morning..

ive decided instead of snacking on pt foods im sticking to my 0pt soup if i get hungry b4 dinner lol cuz come dinner time i feel bloated... ive no weighing scales here... so i cant check if its working lol

I lost half a pound *haha* guess that's better than sts or a gain, so I'll take it...

Having a snack-y day again, so will be having a low point dinner tonight.
Bought some EBLY wheat which I cooked with a tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 courgette, some mushrooms, onion, garlic & chilli. Just tasted it(it's my dinner) and it's delish and a good sized serving for 2.5Points as I only have to point the EBLY.

what is EBLY wheat??

and another question, we're having brown/wild rice tonight with dinner, do we cook it the same as white rice??? (we generally use a rice cooker and do 2 cups of water per one cup of dry rice)

think it's similar to bulgur...do you have that in Canada?

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Ebly-Pure-Durum-Wheat-Rice/42950011

I can never get brown rice cooked as perfectly as I can white rice, the 2-to-1 ratio never works for me on brown rice.
I just cook it in loads of white water and then drain and rinse with a kettle full of boiling water to wash away the starch at the end, the only way I can make brown rice. Sorry I'm not much help.

Yeah I've heard of bulgur wheat though not used it :)

thanks anyways! Maybe Stan will know :rofl: though I'm not counting on it, I'm pretty sure most if not all of his family would consider us crazy for going with brown rice instead of white

breakfast banana and ww yogurt 2 pts
snack 0pt soup
lunch tuna sandwich 3pts
dinner low fat chips 120g and low fat breaded fish with peas and carrots 5pts
and for later i have a ww dessert 3pts

does that looks like too much food for the day.. i feel like im eating too much

Sausage, mash, peas, fried onions & onion gravy for my tea tonight....yum!

I'm pretty sure most if not all of his family would consider us crazy for going with brown rice instead of white

I LOVE the nutty taste of brown rice but don't always have the 40 mins it needs to cook, I should really cook a big batch and freeze it in portions again like I did a couple of months ago.

I can't really remember when I last had brown rice :shrug: tbh we don't eat rice all that often though moreso now because a lot of the WW recipes seem to be stir fry recipes :shrug: will let you know how it goes tonight! :lol:

If I hadn't pigged out on chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, this would have been a 'good' day points wise. My 2.5Point dinner was really lovely, even though all it was was wheat, veggies and tomato sauce but it was so filling, very happy I made a second portion to freeze for next week :)
Ah well, this just goes down as my cheat day since today was weigh-in day ;-)

my day:

breakfast: French toast 3 points
lunch: Ham & cheese sandwich plus a handful of baby carrots 6.5 points
dinner: stir fry 9.5 points
anytime: umm 4 tsps. vanilla frosting 3 points :dohh:

still have 6 for the day though

I forgot to say!

3lbs for me this week :happydance:

I been good the last few days too!!!!

I need to do some exercise tho, can anyone recommend something for me to do??? I'm VERY picky, i know what i dont like but i cant think of something i will!!!

Well done, Panda!

How about - swimming, walking, running, dancing (with your LO in the living room or something? :haha:), skipping? :shrug:

Well, menu for me today:

B - Toast

D - Chicken & Dumplings Casserole (WW meal)

T - Sausage, Mash, Peas, Fried Onions & Gravy

bang on points today and i'm SO full!

Well done Panda and on everyone else's losses and STS this week.

I haven't been online all week due to no internet access, but I have tried to be good and have weigh in tomorrow morning. I did go to the gym on sunday and did some press ups etc on monday and then suffered ever since and barely been able to move let alone exercise! I have been careful with what I have eaten this week apart from a bag of crisps last night which sent me over my points but certainly havent drank enough water (coke zero is always calling instead) all week and going to try and improve on that.

xxx

good luck for tomorrow Ald!!

the brown rice was a bit umm more al dente than white rice but over all it was good :) Stan just did the one cup of rice to 2 cups water and cooked it in the rice cooker

Well done Panda!!

Vickie - don't worry, I lost like 2 pounds since yesterday when I weighed myself!! Your body may surprise you!! :)

My day so far...

Breakfast - oatmeal, coffee w/ milk, 1/2 grapefruit = 4pts
Lunch - soup at hand, 2 kiwi = 2pts
Dinner - chicken with cheese and salsa, egg noodles, salad with italian, peas/carrots = 12pts

Gonna have some popcorn for my snack during grey's!
Dropped myself down to 24pts today... been at 25 since Day 2, and I should be at 26 points now, but gonna go for 24 these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->