The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Going shopping tomorrow for new clothes. All I have for pants that fit without my fat falling out the sides, are maternity pants (which i just threw out!), yoga pants and scrubs for work!! I NEED CLOTHES!! So when I get off work tomorrow, we're going shopping for stuff for moi! PLus, I just hit my goal, so it's what I'm giving myself for getting there! :)

I've been kinda sorta maybe a bit bad today.

Vickie, I'll have you know that I finally had my cupcake. :smug: Couldn't find nutrional info but guesstimated it to be around 5 points or so. I got a red velvet one with buttercream icing. It was okay, but I had total eaters remorse afterwards. Like it was good... but it wasn't 5 points worth good? If that makes any sense? Well at last I've curbed that craving. We'll see what the next one turns out to be.

Haven't done much exercising, I normally will ride the bike while Claire is napping but with my game being released that's what I seem to be playing when she's sleeping. :dohh: The weather is supposed to get nicer again soon so I'll be better with getting out and about.

:hugs: to everyone! GL to everyone WI tomorrow!!!

babyhopes - what saved me was making small goals and building. :) you'll do great!

oh how nice :hugs: well done on the weight loss :D

thats def gotta be the best reward about lossing weight going to do clothe shopping after :D i really cant wait to do that hehe

:hugs: Glad you got your cupcake Tiff!

I had a sugar cookie today :dohh: right before weigh in but I earned over 10 activity points so I'm hoping it doesn't affect me to much

well, i'm not where i wanna be, so i duno if i'll still get upset about the sizes.. i don't feel smaller, and i'm still a lot bigger than what i'd like, so i'm still gonna have to get large sizes! but i just can't live in yoga and scrubs!! hahahaha!!

I can't wait to have to buy new jeans! :lol: though I am worried that I'll get to the store and find that I'm in the same size :blush: silly I know :dohh:

Stan told me early on that oh we'll just buy all new clothes once you're done losing weight umm yeah I have a lot to lose don't think that we can get away with no in between clothes :rofl:

my first goal is to fit into a dress i bought to wear at my oh's cousins wedding which is a size 14 it fits ok and hides my tummy.. but the zip wont go up :blush: so im hoping in 3 weeks it would fit ok :shrug:

Yeah, you've gotta have atleast a few items to get you through! But definitely don't wanna spend lots!
I'm just aiming for one pair of pants, and 2 pairs of capris. And then some shirts. Just enough to get me through the summer. I don't mind yoga pants sometimes, but everywhere I go is either yoga pants or maternity... :(

I'll be the same! hopefully by summer I'll need some new ones :)

my "tight jeans" arent so tight anymore they fit on perfectly :happydance: eeeek

there the only jeans which fit right now :dohh: so im glad lol

I'd love to fit into my pre-preg pants! I'm STILL in maternity stuff almost a year and a half after having my kiddo. :dohh: I'm the same as Nat, everything is either maternity or stretchy yoga type pants. :(

I started showing super early so I have small-ish maternity pants. I can fit into them again but it really isn't pretty as I get a massive muffin top if I wear them without some sort of control pant. :haha: So not sure how this summer will go. Hopefully I'll have lost enough that it won't look that crazy on me!

i had a sneaky weigh in this morning and my start weight was 11 st 9 and this morning it was only 11 :shock: i cant believe it.. tho knowing my luck by monday ill put on 7 lbs :rofl:

Well done, Vickie.

Another bad day for me :cry: I did well by having breakfast then it all just went pear-shaped :( I've brought my running trousers from my mums house and also some flavoured water so i've no excuses to not do well now. I've really got to buckle down these next few days and do some serious exercise. I don't want to have to face a gain :(

I'm just struggling this week for some reason :cry:

:hugs: we all have hard days etc. im sure you'll be ok if you get into the running.. the worst part or hardest part of exercise is getting started if you know what i mean.. once you get started im sure you will be ok.. i keep telling my self ill start doing the rosemary conley exercises but i never do :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->