The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

yeah but the idea of going upstairs on my own to run on a treadmill isn't my idea of fun :rofl:
i'd better do some tomorrow tho :dohh:

lol id put the tv in front or some good music to listen while running on it.. :D

yeah i may put some music on. I'm about 30pts over since last wednesday :(

im sure you will be able to work it off ok :hugs:
me and my mom were looking to see how many pts a whole easter egg was.. half of a bag of choc from a roses easter egg was 10 pts :shock: so i wont be having any easter eggs this year lol

babyhopes, check this website out ;)

https://www.ukladyluck.onthefirm.co.uk/

wow thats cool.. but also it has the points for dominos pizza... :D my fave and its only 2.5 pts per slice of my fave pizza hehe

wow 21 pts for a easter egg tho.. omg

Hi Ladies
I joined WW last week and I feel great. The diet is easy to follow and my will power is great right now. I'm making good choices, cooking healthy food and feel like I'm on the right track.
Hope you're all doing well on WW too! Hope to hear from you soon!
PS. I have a LOT more than 29 pounds to lose, but that's how much I want to lose before we TTC our second baby.
:D

Well done Vickie!!!!

Welcome Capital! :hi: Another Canadian lady!! Ontario to boot! Woo!

Shopping was a... depressing thing. I have that like hanging belly from Grady, which means my pant size is bigger, but then my crotch area, butt, thighs is so loose that it like bunches?? I got ONE pair of pants, and they are the least bunchy pair that I found! :( Got quite a few shirts which is good. Old Navy has cute little skirts on for $9 so I got some of those, and got the wrong darn size. So I have to go back today to exchange (luckily for a L instead of XL!) Guess I'm gonna be wearing lots of skirts this year! LOL. MIL says I need to get the control panties, atleast so I feel a little better about myself as I'm workin on getting everything toned and flatter.. Maybe I won't have as much of a muffin top issue!
I ended up buying tons of clothes for Grady.. :rofl: Spent more on him than me!!!

My day went OK yesterday..

Breakfast - 1sl toast with jam, like 4 strawberries, milk in coffee = 2pts ( I wasn't hungry and was in a rush to work.. .)
Lunch - 2 slices pizza = 8pts (needed to rush to shoppin! LOL)
Snack - Yogen Fruz = 4pts (SOOOO WORTH IT!!!)
Dinner - pork chop, rice, salad with ff dressing, corn = 12pts

So I was over, but I also earned some form of activity point for walkin around the mall for hours!

Ive had a bad day...i had chips last night..but I think I only went over by 4 points,Ive been walking loads but no one has told me how to work out the activity points :(
Had a sneaky weigh in and it looks like ive put on weight :( xx

:hi: Welcome Capital!!

:hugs: Natalie, I have a horrible pear shape now to thanks to Hannah :dohh: so frustrating. Even clothes that really do fit me make me look like a muffin top because of her :haha: (or at least that's my excuse)

:hugs: Squidge sorry to hear you're having a bad few days, here's to getting back on track today :)

:hugs: Harvey'smum 4 points over isn't so bad, maybe you can make it up throughout the week by saving a few points.

I'm not sure how activity points are worked over there? Maybe one of the UK girls can give you some insight?? I don't even really know how they are worked over here, I just enter it into my online thing and it calculates it for me :blush:

and my cheat day oh was I bad :dohh: Even after telling myself I wasn't going to be. I haven't even worked up the points and not sure I want to :rofl:

Welcome Capital :wave:

Harveysmum - do you go to meetings or do it at home? If you go to meetings and pay for a monthly pass, you will get access to everything online and be able to work out what activity points you've done for exercises etc. If you don't, let me know what you did, how long for and what intensity (low, medium, high) and i'll do it for you :)

Me and Madison had a really good lay-in this morning so i kind of missed breakfast :rofl: but, instead of missing it, i've had some cereal (at 1pm :haha:) and will just have to have my other 2 meals a bit later...:dohh: I can't afford to mess it around with only 4 days left till weigh in....:haha:

Started on my flavoured water today...it's not actually too bad :thumbup: Went to home bargains and got it from there instead of Asda, it's 30p cheaper for a 2ltr bottle :thumbup:

sounds like the water is a good idea then :D i was hoping to start some running or something this week.. but :blush: i was walking the dog this morning and she tripped me up and im after really hurting my leg.. i had to call my oh to come pick me up :dohh:

sorry im not sure about the activity points cuz i dont get that book till week 3 i think... so i dunno yet..

i was bad last night ladies.. feel so annoyed at my self cuz i had like 3 points left so i had a choc biscuit which is fine it was worth 3 points.. but that about 2 hours later (at 10:30 pm) i was starving.. and so i had a sandwich with tuna worth 4 pts.. so i went 4 pts over yday :( but id saved a few pts throughout the week so i dunno if its ok.. im gonna try save on pts today..

babyhopes, you'll be fine :) I've been 20+ pts over and still lost some weeks :dohh:

Plus if you've got points left over from previous days you'll still be covered :)

Off to do a spring clean of the house cos OH is whinging :roll:

Welcome Capital :wave:

Harveysmum - do you go to meetings or do it at home? If you go to meetings and pay for a monthly pass, you will get access to everything online and be able to work out what activity points you've done for exercises etc. If you don't, let me know what you did, how long for and what intensity (low, medium, high) and i'll do it for you :)

Me and Madison had a really good lay-in this morning so i kind of missed breakfast :rofl: but, instead of missing it, i've had some cereal (at 1pm :haha:) and will just have to have my other 2 meals a bit later...:dohh: I can't afford to mess it around with only 4 days left till weigh in....:haha:

Started on my flavoured water today...it's not actually too bad :thumbup: Went to home bargains and got it from there instead of Asda, it's 30p cheaper for a 2ltr bottle :thumbup:

I go to meetings but dont do the monthly pass..am going to start that soon.
By Tuesday I will have walked for 2 miles about 5 times at I guess medium intensity...what do I do with the activity points?x

Most people save them as sometimes if you eat them (you can eat upto 12 activity points), you can gain. I always save mine....when i exercise anyway :haha:

How long does it take you to walk 2 miles? It won't let me do it mile-wise, it's telling me i have to do it minute wise! :dohh:

I really need to go back to WW meetings as I keep taking 2/3 days off per week and then not lose much :(

I had a check up with my doctor 2 months ago and have only lost 5lbs since then.
I really want to get to my goal by the summer, so have to be a bit better about it...I'm eating peanut M&M's while I'm typing this and have eaten my weight in MiniEggs over the weekend! :dohh:

My GF and I have now finally decided when to TTC :happydance: and I really want to enjoy a 'skinnier life' for a while before putting some of the weight on again :winkwink:

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to try and stick to 16-18 Points this week instead of my allowed 20.

Hi Vickie!
I lost 12 lbs this month, so i you can update my weight please?
Thanks so much!

Most people save them as sometimes if you eat them (you can eat upto 12 activity points), you can gain. I always save mine....when i exercise anyway :haha:

How long does it take you to walk 2 miles? It won't let me do it mile-wise, it's telling me i have to do it minute wise! :dohh:

It takes me about 30 mins hun.xx

It takes me about 30 mins hun.xx

It's saying it's 1.5 activity points for 30 mins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->