The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi Ladies!
So my LO is just over 9 months and I'm tired of carrying around the last ten pounds!! Plus the other 5-10 I'd wanted to lose in the first place! I'm trying to eat well and exercise on a regular basis, but just need to do a bit more as I'm not losing any! I was thinking of joining WW online...is anyone else doing it online? Is it worth the money? I need something to keep me motivated and hold me accountable! I have 3 months before I go back to work and I need to get rid of my spare tire!! lol.

Hi there
Having a good WW day:
Breakfast: 2 eggs & tea (4 pts)
Lunch: Chicken breast (6), rice (4) and salad w/dressing (1) = 11pts.

13 pts. left for dinner. But I don't think I'll need all of those, so I'll have a good day today!

My WW leader says it's really important to eat all of your points. Does anyone think that you'll lose MORE if you eat all your points? Or is it OK if some days I eat 3-5 points under my points?

If you go too low then your body goes into a 'starvation mode' and will actually horde food because it isn't getting enough. :hugs: Occasionally eating less won't hurt, but definitely don't make it a weekly thing.

I have been SO bad this weekend. Kinda like Vickie, don't really want to see my point values. :blush:

Back on it tomorrow!

Oh! Had an interesting thing happen today.

We decided to go out for breakfast, and we chose Wimpy's as its got like the best food EVER! I decided to order their grilled cheese with ham sandwich instead of breakfast food. I couldn't eat all of it!

Not because I wasn't hungry mind you, but the grease that was dripping off the sandwich between the cheese and the ham totally grossed me out. It made my stomach churn and I only managed to gag down half the sandwich. :shrug: I guess I'm so used to not using margerine/butter anymore, and low fat/no grease stuff that when I did have some, it was AWFUL.

:rofl:

A couple of weeks ago we went to have lunch 'out' and I had a Coronation Chicken with Mayo and Cheese...gave me stomach ache as I'm just not used to that much fat anymore :(

Gah! Ended up having bread & butter after my tea cos i was still hungry and now i'm over! FFS! I've so lost it this week....:roll:

I'm definitely going to nail it until weigh in on wednesday, going to cut 2/3pts out everyday, drink gallons of water :rofl: and try and do some serious exercise!

Grrr....why do we cheat ourselves? :dohh:

:hi: Sherileigh welcome to the group!

Cooney I will go update you now :D

Capital I think the same as Tiff, it's important to eat close to your points. If you lose too quickly than it's much easier to put it back on I believe as well.

Tiff!! I told you that's what's happened with me and some foods! :rofl:

Not to bad for me today, we had silver dollar pancakes this morning and ended up eating out for lunch because it took FOREVER to get our pictures done at the mall :dohh: and it was really far past Hannah's eating time so we had to feed her. Anyways I had chicken, a bit of rice and some veggies, oh and some of H's ice cream cone :blush: but it was melting all over her dress :rofl: I don't think I used that many points though :)

oh and Sherileigh I use the online system, I really just can't be bothered to make it to meetings weekly with Hannah :blush: Anyways I really like it and am pretty good about staying on track that way

Gah! Ended up having bread & butter after my tea cos i was still hungry and now i'm over! FFS! I've so lost it this week....:roll:

I'm definitely going to nail it until weigh in on wednesday, going to cut 2/3pts out everyday, drink gallons of water :rofl: and try and do some serious exercise!

Grrr....why do we cheat ourselves? :dohh:

Same here this week was BAD, so I'm planning the same as you...

Hey girls, i been pretty good this week end, jumped on my mums scales this morn and i was 2.5 pounds down, i weighted again a little while ago and im 1 pound up :S dont get it..

hopefully ill lose on tues!! I'm only 2 lbs off my next silver 7!! xx

:hugs: Squidge and Rainbow

Good luck with this week's weigh in Panda! :) I gain throughout the day I find

Good i didnt think it was quite right!!!

How do you no what ur goal weight is?? my leader hasnt set me one??

I made my own, of course I'm doing it online. I just decided for a goal weight that put me in a healthy BMI for my height

my weigh in is today :dohh: getting nervous now lol im not gonna eat anything heavy throughout the day

My scales r evil!!!lol...they say im under 16 stone...how how how??ive been sooo bad this week!lol.xx

did you stick to your pts most of the week? if so then it wont matter if you go a few over i think

well done :D

Yeah ive been good most of the week,just had a wobble a couple of days..I just hope the leaders scales r the same!!lol.xx

Good luck today BabyHopes! :hugs:

Soooooooooo what's everyone's plans for easter? We have two Easter dinners to go to, not to mention we're combining my SIL's bday dinner with my parents easter dinner... not exactly sure how I'm going to swing this. OH's family one won't be too bad, they are dutch and for them traditional easter dinner is ham with sauerkraut. Even though I'm not eating out at a restaurant, can I treat the ham like setPOINTS?

:haha: :angelnot: I need a loophole!!!! :haha:

:hugs: Good luck babyhopes for your weigh in!

We don't have any Easter plans with anyone so no real problems there :rofl:

Is ham one of the items you can use as a set point? if so I'd probably do that since you can't really weigh your food right? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->