The weightloss starts NOW!!!

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
Ok so i decided its time to lose a few pounds and get rid of the kangaroo pouch!!

I stopped weighting myself many years ago as i had a bit of obsession with my weight as a teenager so decided it would be better for my mental health if i ditched the scales. I have never really been that happy with my size and have pretty much always fallen into "overweight" on the BMI chart.

First time i was weighted in years was at my booking in appointment at 8 weeks pregnant i came in at 166 lbs BMI 26.8.
I was next weighted at my 18 week check here i was 154 lbs BMI 24.9 (this is due to serious morning sickness due to which i ended up in hospital having not eaten for 72 hours.)
When Holly was 1 week old i had a post natal check where i was 158 lbs BMI 25.5.

Despite managing to lose weight during my pregnancy i dont want to be classed at "overweight" My target is to lose 19lbs as this then put me in a healthy BMI with room for a small weight gain if i slip up!! The major problem is that i have little willpower and fatty foods seem to call to me!! Hopefully posting my progress on this forum will help as i will feel as i people r ckecking up on me - in a good way tho!!

I currently do pilates once a week and walk loads with the LO. but maybe i should do more exercise?!?!?!

My current diet plan is just to eat healthy but i've never dieted before so i may find i need something more structured. I HATE cooking so an easy to follow simple plan would be PERFECT!!!

Sorry for the LOOOOONG post just needed to get all my thoughts down before i get started.

Wish me luck!!

:hug:

good luck hun :) we will support you, dont forget to give us your total weight loss so we can update the loser thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->