The whole nine yards, UK buddies due September 2013

Bubbles82, I'm sure yr mum will understand. We waited until 12week scan last time and I was desperate by then to share. I think that made telling even more fun.

The issue I have is living in a small village and seeing the midwife at the Gp surgery is a risky business. Always someone in there u know and it becomes pretty obvious when she shouts u in! Fingers crossed there's no familiar faces in there.

Has anyone got any nights out or difficult social situations coming up? We can help each other with 'not drinking because .....' stories!

I've got a hen weekend next weekend with cocktail making class and hotel stay! Dreading it, the not drinking will be hard enough but really hoping the morning sickness doesn't kick in by then!
Also I've got a meal with my DH's family in about an hour, they are big drinkers and I'm dreading how this one is going to go too! We're visiting them for the day at Centreparcs and so far avoiding all activities has gone surprisingly well! It's been so boring sat watching all day especially the swimming as the pool was so hot, but didn't want to risk getting dragged down that slide!

Oh centre parcs is lovely. Were fairly close to whinfell, were going at Christmas this coming year. Will have a new addition by then. Which one are u visiting? Hope ur having a nice time, and managing to overt any suspicious glances!

We were at Whinfell! Been a couple of times with OH's family, last time we went there was just our nephew, this time there was our neice who was born last Feb, and it was so weird watching them all knowing there'll be an addition of ours next time that noone knows about yet!

Was surprisingly easy to get away with not drinking in the end, we went out for a big meal together before me and DH left to go home, a lot of the others had coke anyway and I was sat right at the end of the table so noone really noticed.
DH's mum decided she wanted to get a bottle of wine and asked if I wanted to share it and didn't seem as surprised as usual when I said no, then they all started talking about how we'd both open a bottle when we got back home for the night so obviously didn't suspect anything! Probably won't have to see a lot of them now til our news is out.

So just the hen do to go now! Feeling a bit guilty today as I'd decided if morning sickness has kicked in by then I'll probably make my excuses and not go, but one of the other girls has just dropped out today and I hate it when people do that last minute. Especially when their excuse is that they can't afford it, but they're happy to go to the wedding a few weeks later when it's someone else paying for that! At least they know I've already paid so was clearly intending to go. Extra annoying as the girl who dropped out had said she would drive us all down so now it's going to cost the rest of us more as we'll probably all have to get the train.

The dieting thing is a good one, but not for me as I'm so tiny everyone would think I'm mad! Makes me laugh when people comment now about me being so small, hopefully not for much longer!

Can I ask what else do you guys feel apart from the m/s and sore boobs? No one seems to talk about how your tummy feels. Mine niggles me everyday a sharp pain in the lower back. Aching downy hips ( I suffer from sciatica) niggling under belly button, is this normal?

Hi Mary. My boobs are fine and no morning sickness either yet. As for my stomach thou like u I get twinges, sometimes I feel I have lower abdo aching but I'm pretty sure its my lower back. If I move or stretch suddenly I get a Sharp stitch like pain on one side lower down near the pelvis area. Strange, no idea if its pregnancy linked although don't recall it happening pre-pregnancy. I think u get totally intuned to every sensation.

Can't say I have noticed niggling under my belly button but I'm sure I have read many others posting that symptom.

Hi Mary. My boobs are fine and no morning sickness either yet. As for my stomach thou like u I get twinges, sometimes I feel I have lower abdo aching but I'm pretty sure its my lower back. If I move or stretch suddenly I get a Sharp stitch like pain on one side lower down near the pelvis area. Strange, no idea if its pregnancy linked although don't recall it happening pre-pregnancy. I think u get totally intuned to every sensation.

Can't say I have noticed niggling under my belly button but I'm sure I have read many others posting that symptom.

I am very thankful no m/s yet just feel a bit nauseous. I am just loving fresh fruit and veg at the mo.

Am feeling queasy, have terrible gas, sore boobs and odd niggles in my tummy now and then...

Very hungry too

Am feeling queasy, have terrible gas, sore boobs and odd niggles in my tummy now and then...

Very hungry too

I too have horrendous gas I'm wondering if this contributed to a lot off the niggles. I had a few food intolerances before hand so prob not helping matters.

Very hungry too

I too have horrendous gas I'm wondering if this contributed to a lot off the niggles. I had a few food intolerances before hand so prob not helping matters.

I am putting my bloated ness and niggles down to gas - is seriously bad lol!

Any one else counting the hours to 12 weeks and first scan? I'm so excited to be 7 weeks tom and watch my ticker change. It's like the highlight of my week lol!

:haha: with u 100% on wishing the first tri away. I feel bad wishing time away but these early days are anxious times. Having said that there always seems something to worry about. I move house week after next and I'm already stressing about over doing it, were moving ourselves and of course the family don't know. They will think I'm sacking when I keep sloping off and avoiding the heavy lifting!

I'm definitely wishing 1st tri away! I remember with delight how much better 2nd tri was last time and I'm finding it quite hard at the moment with a 13 month old when I feel so rough! She keeps insisting on going to the toilet with me and 1 morning she stood behind me rubbing my back whilst I heaved into the toilet! It was so sweet but I wish she didn't have to do it! Plus I haven't got so much energy at the moment and I'm so tired that my patience is seriously lacking so I end up feeling really bad because I sometimes snap at her for the tiniest most insignificant things! :cry:

I keep reminding myself that there's only 1 weeks to go until my doctors appointment and then I'll be referred to the midwives and only have a wait of 2-4 weeks before my booking appointment and scan! I'm over half way through the 1st 12 weeks, and about half way through 1st tri, and that's something to be excited about! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Hey ladies, had an awful dream I was bleeding last night. Has really put me off kilter. Dream was so vivid

im wishing a little bit of time away i like having this as my secret but id like to share it with people more too

Hi ladies, can I join you please

I'm due on 30th September and live in Winchester, Hampshire.

I already have a 3 year old and was TTC for about 6 months. We actually conceived the night after our wedding

I tried to join in the other September thread too but its so big and fast I just can't keep up. I also have no idea what all this talk of HCG levels are. I'm lost

Trying to stay out of the First Trimester board as have ventured in a few times in the past few days and have just scared myself silly! I remember I stressed and worried so bad through my first trimester last time, I want to relax and take things as they come as best I can.

Got my first bought of nausea today. At work about 4pm I suddenly felt terrible, really really sick As much as it was horrible I was pleased as before then haven't felt pregnant at all. Find it so strange I'm actually looking forward to feeling rough.......ha ha!

Just had a rubbish converstaion with my 3 year old.

She has been asking for a brother or sister for ages now. Always going on about it.

Well, I'm not planning on telling her until after our 12 week scan. But today she spoke about her friends little sister so I asked her if she would like a little brother or sister. She got so upset saying no mummy, I don't want a brother or sister. I want to be on my own. PLease mummy, I don't want to be a big sister. Babies are horrible. I just want my pretend babies

Help!!!

xxxxx

Hi Cat storey. Nice to see someone else from Hampshire on here, it will be interesting to compare notes. The sept thread gets very confusing lots of ladies from the USA talking about betas, hgc and putting there 5 week scan pic up. It doesn't make you feel very good knowing you still have to wait so long!

Hi Cat storey. Nice to see someone else from Hampshire on here, it will be interesting to compare notes. The sept thread gets very confusing lots of ladies from the USA talking about betas, hgc and putting there 5 week scan pic up. It doesn't make you feel very good knowing you still have to wait so long!

I find that too... Have no idea what that all means. Saw doctor yesterday just to say I was pregnant now waiting for my booking in appointment at about 10+ weeks...

Hi everyone. I saw no one had posted for a while. How is everyone feeling? I'm still not experiencing actual m/s just a bit of nausea. I seem to be having a lot of trouble staying asleep I crash out at usual time then wake up in the early hours then 4 or 5 then can't get back to sleep.Hope you guys are all keeping well x

Took another test today lol! Had one left. Have sore boobs and nausea am tired and peeing a lot.

Still feels surreal to me to be honest

Just a bit of Nausea for me. Comes on about 3.30pm each day and is going away once I have had my dinner.

Has anyone seen there GP yet?

I need to call and get booked in but I keep putting it off! I just feel its still so early and they might tell me to come back when I am further along.

I might call them at lunch time.

I didn't find out until I was about 6-7 weeks last time so didn't have such a long wait to 12 weeks Its killing me :wacko:

xxx

Hi everyone. I saw no one had posted for a while. How is everyone feeling? I'm still not experiencing actual m/s just a bit of nausea. I seem to be having a lot of trouble staying asleep I crash out at usual time then wake up in the early hours then 4 or 5 then can't get back to sleep.Hope you guys are all keeping well x

Same here, just the nausea and no actual sickness, I didn't realise you could get ms in that way too! I keep wondering if this is it now or if I'll actually start vomiting...

Also having trouble staying asleep, I've been waking at 4.20am every morning desperate for the loo and then can't get back to sleep and the nausea kicks in about an hour later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->