The whole nine yards, UK buddies due September 2013

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

id call your surgery and hassle them for a date hun, ive not had my appointment but ive got it booked for thursday,

id call your surgery and hassle them for a date hun, ive not had my appointment but ive got it booked for thursday,

Called doctor and referral was made on 21st Jan. Receptionist was saying I wouldn't be seen til week 16 -don't think that is right have a pie e of paper with all the appointments and first one is 10-12!

I do have the community midwives phone number now though so will call if I don't hear anything in the next week or so

Called doctor and referral was made on 21st Jan. Receptionist was saying I wouldn't be seen til week 16 -don't think that is right have a pie e of paper with all the appointments and first one is 10-12!

I do have the community midwives phone number now though so will call if I don't hear anything in the next week or so

Sorry you are feeling down I think it's natural to be scared and all the horror stories on here don't help. Were all in it together and we have made it this far which I think must be good news :) keep your chin nearly 12 weeks. X

Spoke to community midwife today. She has me in the system ad they are about I send me my 12 week scan appointment. She said to get my bloods done 5 days before that and that hopefully they will have a midwife appointment around the same time. Feel so much better now I know what is going on!

Still waiting for appointment letter and notes (they send your maternity notes with your appointment letter here for you to fill out as much as possible before your booking appointment to save time!)! It was 2 weeks yesterday since I saw my GP for a referral so I'm getting really impatient now! Wouldn't mind so much but I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and feel like I'm cutting it fine! :dohh: Think I'll ring/ pop into the GP surgery if I've not heard anything by tomorrow and check up on things! I HATE waiting around! :growlmad:

Beca :wave:

Glad you are getting things sorted Lou. it amazes me they leave it so late but I guess there is such a high rate of miscarriage before 12 weeks. I have read quite a few American posts on here who have had early scans then lost the baby. I think the best thing to do is sit tight see what happens and get an insanly busy job like I do which means you keep forgetting your even pregnant!

one day till my appointment, taking my youngest with me as he has his 13month jabs afterwards poor kid hes not going to be a happy chappy after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->