clucas1988

Reaction score
so.....
my best friends pregnant
my other friends pregnant
my husbands best friends gf is pregnant
my sisters had a baby
everyones pregnant

is this the same for everyone else?? and how come people say they have accidents! im trying ive not had a bloody accident!lol
just abit emotional about it ........and needed a rant without feeling guilty (which i do)

:'(
i want a baby lol.

Thats all.......:( xx

i know how you feel hun... 2 of my sisters are pregnant.. 2 sisters have just had babies (last week, within days of each other).. so many of my friends are pregnant.. it is disheartening but i just look at is as, soon.. when its right.. ill have my own x

thankyou for not telling me to shut up and grow a pair lol.
i know i shouldnt feel sad or upset as its not even been long weve been ttc...but ive wanted kinds forever!!
and i cant talk to any of my friends about it as the pregnant ones dont understand as they are lucky and already pregnant and say stuff like oh dont worry about it etc..
it just hurts thats all! i cant explain it. i am usually ok about it, but its kind of a kick in the teeth every month when a new person announces their good news! as awful as that sounds..im not mean lol i am happy for them but you know!

Goodluck to you hun. xxx

thankyou for not telling me to shut up and grow a pair lol.
i know i shouldnt feel sad or upset as its not even been long weve been ttc...but ive wanted kinds forever!!
and i cant talk to any of my friends about it as the pregnant ones dont understand as they are lucky and already pregnant and say stuff like oh dont worry about it etc..
it just hurts thats all! i cant explain it. i am usually ok about it, but its kind of a kick in the teeth every month when a new person announces their good news! as awful as that sounds..im not mean lol i am happy for them but you know!

Goodluck to you hun. xxx

i think its a bit of the green monster showing its face..:blush: its not that im angry that someone else is pregnant.. im just a bit jealous that im not.. :dohh: of course you're happy for them.. its just you wish you were the one announcing that you're pregnant.. it just shows how much you want a baby, that cant be a bad thing, right??:wacko:

good luck to you too.. are you in the 2ww wait yet? or waiting to OV? x

yep its definantly cos i wanna be announcing mine too. im in my first proper cycle after stopping pill...:)
i stopped my pill nov 20th.
so waiting to OV
woohoo.lol.
I felt so bad feeling upset when i heard the news of more pregnant friends...
its worse cos you feel kinda alone! The hubby says 'oh dont worry' friends say same. lol
i just wanted someone to say 'YEAH i know how you feel!' lol
so thankyou xxx

yep its definantly cos i wanna be announcing mine too. im in my first proper cycle after stopping pill...:)
i stopped my pill nov 20th.
so waiting to OV
woohoo.lol.
I felt so bad feeling upset when i heard the news of more pregnant friends...
its worse cos you feel kinda alone! The hubby says 'oh dont worry' friends say same. lol
i just wanted someone to say 'YEAH i know how you feel!' lol
so thankyou xxx

when i tried talking to my friend about TTC she basically told me F off and was racist towards my OH because she was so jealous (she had a MC 3/4 months ago). thats when the negative jealous feelings can go wrong and ruin friendships! i was so happy for her when she was pregnant (although a little jealous..) and she had no hesitation in rubbing it in my face, knowing ive wanted kids for years.. to react that way towards me when we're just trying, im not even pregnant yet.. its crazy lol. especially when ive been there for her constantly after her MC. x

I know how you feel.
My little cousin has a 4 month old and my cousin is 6 months pregnant. It kills me to see her sometimes because I got pregnant a month before her. I lost mine, she didn't. It sucks knowing that I could be where she is if mine would have made it. And my little cousin with the 4 month old is more worried about her friends than her son. She takes advantage of something I would die for. Our turn will come!

My sister in-law just had a baby, my other sister in-law is 7mo, my hubby's friend gf is pregnant, two of my friends are pregnant, my bestfriend had her son..

I swear everyday a new one is pregnant, EXCEPT ME!! lol

Yeah... It really really really seems that way!! I'm struggling really bad..... my sister is 34 weeks... she is 19.... on bed rest in the hospital.. And I love her and I'm very thrilled to be an aunt but I'm so jealous and borderline depressed.... I spent the first 2.5 weeks of this cycle crying.... And I feel guilty for feeling sorry myself.... But it's the truth. My good friend just got pregnant been with her bf only three months. Another girl I know has two kids she doesn't have custody of... She just had a baby in may now pregnant again. I'm just so disgusted at this point... Dh and I deserve a baby... Been together almost five years married for nearly two years.... Financially stable... Were moving into our house next month... With an extra room I wanna decorate for a nursery but I'm so sad.. That it might not happen and scared it will only make things harder and break my heart.... I'm a hot miserable mess and no one can understand...

Same it will be 5 years for us in April. We've been trying on and off for 3 years but strictly trying for the past 2. It's really hard I felt the same way when my sister in-law could get pregnant like nothing in fact she actually didn't keep her first child :/ then to be like oh i'll just go have one now and get pregnant I'm happy for them, but gosh its so hard you just want to share that experience and instead you just have to sit back and watch!

Well ladies at least we are not alone in our feelings!!!! That's what got to me the most! And everyone knows how much I want to be a mum!that makes it worse!!! Anyway thinking of getting ovk .....can't make up my mind! Good luck gals! Me n my hubby been together 5yrs as well! Our time will come xxxx

My best friend is 8 weeks my oh friend wife is 6 weeks my other best friends sil is about 10weeks I think I've had to delete them all from facebook newsfeed and can't bring myself to see them over christmas as ithurts so much to think about it.itsmade me so much more focused on ttc this month so I can't face seeinganother bfn this cycle its now cycle 22. I don't feel confident at all that I'll getmy bfp and I dontknow how I'll cope when af arrives x

Try and be positive hun....it won't help you getting pregnant being so down...big hugs and this month may be different!!!!! Its soooooo heartbreaking I know seeing mums,babies,pregnant women especially when they say it was an accident or they considered abortion etc...but we are good mothers already!we may not have the baby etc but you are being a great mum already by planning and doing your best by your unborn baby! Chin up hun xx

I'm trying to be positive this month I just don't want to get too carried away and end updisappointed. But the famous words I'm sure we've all heard... it will happen when its meant to... let's just hope its soon
X

I'm trying to be positive this month I just don't want to get too carried away and end updisappointed. But the famous words I'm sure we've all heard... it will happen when its meant to... let's just hope its soon
X

Try and keep ur mind busy! I'm gonna start bike riding and swimming. Its easy to get consumed in it, sometimes I do! I did the other day when I wrote my post lol! I hope its really really soon for you!!!!!xxxx

Its only really been yesterday and today since hearing the news I'll shake it off getting ready for my party tomorrow
X

Yeah its crap when u get those days!!! No one understands and just give you crapnanswers that make you feel worse!!! Have fun tomorrow!happy new year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->