The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

I have my fingers crossed that we all get BFPs soon! My temps have gone up even higher the last couple of days so I'm wondering if maybe I've only just ovulated? It would be strange if that's the case as I had O pain the day of ovulation on my chart (like I do every month) and have had heavy boobs since then too. I also haven't had EWCM since that day either. I don't trust today's temperature reading as I got up with my son at 3.20am and laid down with him on the couch until he fell back asleep at 5.30am then I got up to transfer him back to his cot, hopped back into bed, went back to sleep and woke at 7.15am which is when I took my temp so it's likely that it's extra high due to my early morning "activity". So frustrating!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 3
Ugh...this is getting so frustrating! I am now 15 days late, tested yesterday with a BFN. My temps are still up and still no obvious signs of anything.
I don't know if I am going to test again or not. I am going to see if I can make an appointment for the doctor and see what they think might be going on.
Any other news for you pradabooties? Are you planning on testing today? Helena88...hoping you get your BFP before you have to go see a doctor. This wait is just ridiculous!

Hi divatoot!
Omg you poor thing, I know EXACTLY how you feel! I just tested this morning at 14 days late and BFN!!! How is this possible? It's driving me crazy, I just want AF or BFP to arrive so I can stop being confusing and obsessing about it, ughhhhhh. Doctors a good idea, I think I'll book an appointment if no AF by next week x

I have my fingers crossed that we all get BFPs soon! My temps have gone up even higher the last couple of days so I'm wondering if maybe I've only just ovulated? It would be strange if that's the case as I had O pain the day of ovulation on my chart (like I do every month) and have had heavy boobs since then too. I also haven't had EWCM since that day either. I don't trust today's temperature reading as I got up with my son at 3.20am and laid down with him on the couch until he fell back asleep at 5.30am then I got up to transfer him back to his cot, hopped back into bed, went back to sleep and woke at 7.15am which is when I took my temp so it's likely that it's extra high due to my early morning "activity". So frustrating!

Even with the extra activity...it is still higher than normal, which I'd say is good :). This whole waiting thing is getting crazy!! Maybe we are all going to get our BFPs at the same time, which would be too cool :).

Well my breasts are starting to get really tender and the aerolas are getting really big, even DH noticed. They are also 2 whole cup sizes bigger...and I think they are still growing. I have been overly tired in the afternoons until bedtime even with my normal amount of sleep. Hoping this will lead up to BFP by Friday.

I still can't believe none of us have gotten a BFP yet! I agree with you pradabooties...either AF needs to show up or that BFP!!!

It's soooooo annoying!!! Makes it harder that I keep googling and finding women who don't get a positive result til even a month late - some say they never got a HPT positive and didn't find out til they had a scan with the dr!!! So annoying hahaha. Yesterday (before testing this morning) I started thinking like "I'm pregnant, I just know I am" then confusing BFN

It's soooooo annoying!!! Makes it harder that I keep googling and finding women who don't get a positive result til even a month late - some say they never got a HPT positive and didn't find out til they had a scan with the dr!!! So annoying hahaha. Yesterday (before testing this morning) I started thinking like "I'm pregnant, I just know I am" then confusing BFN

OMG! I know exactly what you mean. I could spend hours on hours googling how late people have gotten their BFPs and think well there is still hope...but how frustrating would it be to have to go an entire possible 3 months w/o even knowing your are pg!
And I am the same way...I just feel like I am pregnant...or my body is being really really evil and playing a horrible april fool's joke on me. These BFNs are getting confusing, but we all still have a chance. I'm thinking it might be time to actually call a doctor even though I still want to hold out a little hope...I keep procrastinating!

Looks like I am officially out ladies. AF literally came out of no where when I just went to the bathroom. I am beyond disappointed with this and think I am going to take a few months off from trying...as this month just drained me mentally and physically.
I just really thought this was our month.

Hoping you ladies get your BFP!! Keeping my fingers crossed and will keep checking back to see what happens!

Looks like I am officially out ladies. AF literally came out of no where when I just went to the bathroom. I am beyond disappointed with this and think I am going to take a few months off from trying...as this month just drained me mentally and physically.

Hoping you ladies get your BFP!! Keeping my fingers crossed and will keep checking back to see what happens!

I'm sorry to hear AF arrived. How rude of her to show up so late! I hope you get your BFP soon. Big hugs xx

I'm so sorry divatoot! How awfully frustrating and upsetting. It's crazy how unpredictable our bodies can be sometimes. You should make a point to enjoy some wine and soft cheese this weekend! Have some time to focus on yourself after such a stressful month xx

Only update with me is that AF is now 15 days late... Last night (Australia time) I got home from dinner around 9pm and shortly after started feeling majorly nauseous. Went to bed to lay on my stomach, didn't think I was tired, next thing I know OH is waking me up at 11pm to go take my make up off and get in my PJ's lol. Thought the nausea may have been just from being full but I woke up this morning feeling much the same.

Definitely very fatigued lately. Over the weekend I slept from midnight Saturday to midday Sunday then spent the rest of the day in bed and was fast asleep again by 10pm. I'm feeling so confused about the BFN's... if I'm not pregnant my body is being seriously seriously weird :(

Only update with me is that AF is now 15 days late... Last night (Australia time) I got home from dinner around 9pm and shortly after started feeling majorly nauseous. Went to bed to lay on my stomach, didn't think I was tired, next thing I know OH is waking me up at 11pm to go take my make up off and get in my PJ's lol. Thought the nausea may have been just from being full but I woke up this morning feeling much the same.

Definitely very fatigued lately. Over the weekend I slept from midnight Saturday to midday Sunday then spent the rest of the day in bed and was fast asleep again by 10pm. I'm feeling so confused about the BFN's... if I'm not pregnant my body is being seriously seriously weird :(

I'm from Australia too! Where in Aus are you?
I hope your fatigue and nausea are a good sign! It's so frustrating and confusing when AF is a no show 😔

I hope your fatigue and nausea are a good sign! It's so frustrating and confusing when AF is a no show 😔

Oh really? I'm in Melbourne but from Brisbane :) where are you?
It's soooo annoying. Just found a thread with heaps of women that never got a positive on a HPT but were pregnant :\ ugh! How are you going?

It's soooo annoying. Just found a thread with heaps of women that never got a positive on a HPT but were pregnant :\ ugh! How are you going?

I'm in Canberra but from Brisbane too :) I haven't seen many Aussies on here.
Oooh that thread sounds like things could be promising for us! I wonder why they never got positives on HPT though? I'm doing ok, fairly symptomless - heavy breasts (not sore) and slight cramping here and there but that's about it. Temps are still up which I find odd. I might book in to see the doctor soon (maybe the end of next week) to find out what's going on. Hopefully they can give me a blood test!

I'm in Canberra but from Brisbane too :) I haven't seen many Aussies on here.
Oooh that thread sounds like things could be promising for us! I wonder why they never got positives on HPT though? I'm doing ok, fairly symptomless - heavy breasts (not sore) and slight cramping here and there but that's about it. Temps are still up which I find odd. I might book in to see the doctor soon (maybe the end of next week) to find out what's going on. Hopefully they can give me a blood test!

Oh lovely, I have some family in Canberra and go there pretty often :) love it there. No idea, so weird! Some said they didn't get a HPT their whole pregnancy - even tested at 6 months pregnant for fun and negative! While others didn't get a positive til they were like 3/4 months pregnant :\ Let me know how you go! I might do another test this weekend and if negative I'll book an appointment too. Heavy breasts and slight cramping do sound like good signs, I've been having that too

Both of your symptoms sound promising. Rooting for a BFP for both of you ladies!

What is with AF this month?! She is giving us false hope. I still have no AF symptoms and my temp is still up...so we shall see.
Hoping you ladies get a late BFP...hopefully something shows up soon for us!!

That happened to me, my first test at 2 days late was negative, my symptoms were not very noticeable, the CM was my only noticeable symptom. My temp was up too. Don't give up!
Hoping you all get your BFP soon. :hugs:

Hey Maries, congrats! Your listed symptoms gave me hope. I'm also 2 days late (but I've not tested on these two days) Just waiting for AF to come.. haha.. Maybe I'll poas later if I'm desperate enough..

Hi ladies,

I've just got another BFN with FMU with AF 16 days late... yet somehow I still feel like I could be pregant :\ I've read countless things by women who never got BFP's on HPT - or some that didn't til they were a couple of months pregnant - so I think I'll do one more test next week at exactly 3 weeks late and then take myself to a doctor for a blood test!

Hi ladies,

I've just got another BFN with FMU with AF 16 days late... yet somehow I still feel like I could be pregant :\ I've read countless things by women who never got BFP's on HPT - or some that didn't til they were a couple of months pregnant - so I think I'll do one more test next week at exactly 3 weeks late and then take myself to a doctor for a blood test!

So confusing! I can't remember if I asked you already but are you charting? Looking at my chart, I think I might have actually ovulated about 9 days ago (CD40). That's going by temps but if I go by cervical mucous and cervix texture on CD40 then that doesn't indicate ovulation. Even though ovulation looked clear on CD18 :/
Why is this happening to us?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies,

So confusing! I can't remember if I asked you already but are you charting? Looking at my chart, I think I might have actually ovulated about 9 days ago (CD40). That's going by temps but if I go by cervical mucous and cervix texture on CD40 then that doesn't indicate ovulation. Even though ovulation looked clear on CD18 :/
Why is this happening to us?!

Hello! No I have never charted before, might be something I'll need to look into! I do follow my cycle on Fertility Friend and I had ovulation spotting exactly on my predicted ovulation date so that's pretty much the only reason why I have been thinking everything happened on time. I could be wrong though! Wow that would be quite a late ovulation wouldn't it? Hopefully if that's the case you'll get a BFP in not too long!

I'm booking an appointment with a doctor for next week, I've had enough! I feel so stupid, I just paid $15 for an online doc consultation (all accredited so not a scam) but he was USELESS and so rude :cry: I told him my situation and I mentioned that I was confused because I had read stories of plenty of women who didn't get a positive HPT and had to find out with a blood test at the Dr and he just said "No that's not true, you cannot be pregnant, home pregnancy tests are fool proof"! What a waste.

Just to make it more confusing I went to throw out my HPT from yesterday (don't know about you guys but I tend not to chuck them straight away - silly but true!) and as I glanced at it there's a line... fairly sure its an evap. I hadn't looked at it since instantly after I tested so I don't know when the line formed/how long after. What do you guys think? I've never had an evap before only blank BFN's
https://i60.tinypic.com/2i6c8lc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->