The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

Hope this sprinkles baby dust to you all. I was I. The beginning of this thread. I was actually 10 days late on my period in March... Crazy I'm never late. Bfn and then finally a very light period. For only two days. Push farther into April... Took a test at my new 5 dpo and it came up positive rigt away!!! Impossible lol!!! Here I am definitely pregnant and everything is perfect!!! Tons of baby dust to you!!!! I go for my ultra sound on the 28 th I'll keep you all posted!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Hi ladies,

I got my results and they were negative for pregnancy :/ but they found a lack of immunity to measles so my doctor is getting the needle ready then stops and says "wait.... How late is your period now?" I tell her my last period was Feb 17 and she changes her mind, doesn't give me the needle and asks me to come back next week for another hcg blood test and also a PCOS test... She thinks I may have ovulated very late so she didn't want to risk giving me a measles needle if I'm actually pregnant. So more waiting!!!

So you're still playing the waiting game...but you could also still be pregnant!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you did ovulate late and could still be pregnant.
How confusing though, how are you feeling about everything? I will be praying that you get your answers!

I know this is so insane! I've been wondering and wondering about my health since early March now so I'm very over it haha. I actually haven't done a pregnancy test for a couple of weeks now so I might do that before going back for further blood tests. Besides having quite sore nipples and being bloated I don't feel that many possible symptoms so I don't know... Hoping it's not PCOS! Also annoying because they need to give me this measles shot but she delayed it because it would be really bad for an unborn child so I almost feel like I should go back on the pill before having it done just in case? Ugh

Well the sore nipples and bloating is still a good sign, I would say! When do you have to go back for further blood testing? Hoping either you ovulated late and are PG or AF is on her way.

If you do have PCOS, they can put you on meds that will help keep your AF regular and give you much better odds of getting PG...it's not impossible :). I know someone who just recently had her baby at 35...not know until a couple years ago that she had PCOS...she got everything fixed and meds to help regulate her and now she finally got her baby! So it definitely isn't the worst thing in the world and you can still get pregnant!
Fingers crossed for you...hoping for a good outcome!!

Hi there, hoping you are well! Thanks for your response. I am waiting another week before doing the blood tests for PCOS and hcg. Still no AF and having on and off minor cramps and my nipples are still SO sore. I might do a HPT at the end of this week. Thanks for your kind message, that's so great that your friend could still have a baby! I am only around 25 years old so my fertility SHOULD be good although I do have a friend my age with bad PCOS so its hard to know

Ugh...how long do you have to wait?! I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. Any other symptoms popping up? I agree your fertility should be good, keeping my fingers crossed for you. I bet you are getting really anxious!

As for me...another weird cycle this time around...just started AF out of no where with absolutely no ovulation...and only 22 days into my cycle...have no idea what in the world is going on! At this point I know I need to see a doctor and I need to stop putting it off!

Praying all goes well for you on your tests prada! Keep us updated!

Another 4 days minimum before I can go for my second round of blood tests! It really is so exhausting. AF is now 38 days overdue... I am wondering more and more if my doctors possible scenario of ovulating very late and falling pregnant may be the case. The light abdominal cramps are now far more regular... probably on and off for 5 mins every few hours and has been that way for around a week. My nipples are excruciating, OH can't go anywhere near them without me yelping in pain.

That is odd! What is going on with our cycles lately?! Do you think you'll go to a doctor soon? My doctor said strange cycles or a one off lack of a period is usually nothing to worry about, hope all goes well once you get to a doc xx

Pradabooties: AHH!!! I definitely think your outlook for being pregnant is really good. Those symptoms definitely sound promising. I can't wait to find out your test results for next week :)

I don't have a gyno at the moment as I've moved around a lot and my gyno that I did have when I moved back retired...so it might be awhile before I actually get in. But I think it is time to definitely get checked out :).

Hoping these next 4 days pass quickly for you...can't wait to hear your results!! :)

AF due yesterday or today (it varies sometimes) but no sign of it... cervix up high, closed, and soft... AF type cramps since Wednesday. Usually don't get those until AF is here...BFNs so far... last test was last night. Going to wait until tomorrow or Sun to test again. Not TTC but I think I may be prego. Was prego 7 years ago (lost it 8 weeks in) and had the same AF cramps and BFNs before missed period.. didn't test pos until 2 days AFTER AF was due, so there's still hope ladies! I'm new to this site, so don't mind my lack of acronyms.

:hugs:

Pradabooties: AHH!!! I definitely think your outlook for being pregnant is really good. Those symptoms definitely sound promising. I can't wait to find out your test results for next week :)

I don't have a gyno at the moment as I've moved around a lot and my gyno that I did have when I moved back retired...so it might be awhile before I actually get in. But I think it is time to definitely get checked out :).

Hoping these next 4 days pass quickly for you...can't wait to hear your results!! :)

The on and off abdomen cramping and sore nipples are still going strong! I'm having my blood test done either later this afternoon or Thursday depending on when my OH finishes work but I am thinking I'll buy a home preg test today - I haven't done one for about 3 weeks to a month which is about how long its been since these strong boob/abdomen sensations so worth a check I think.

Sounds like a check could be good, even just for your peace of mind :) I'm sure missed periods are often just a mystery that fix themselves - might still even be the case for me! - but at least having everything looked at will allow you to stop worrying :)

Hi everyone,

Wow, I half can't believe I am telling you all this after SUCH a long confusing journey... I am pregnant! I'm so in shock, I only found out last night and haven't even told my OH or my Mum yet! One BFP yesterday afternoon and another this morning. I had a negative blood test 4-5 weeks ago so I am thinking I must only be 2-3weeks!

Hi everyone,

Wow, I half can't believe I am telling you all this after SUCH a long confusing journey... I am pregnant! I'm so in shock, I only found out last night and haven't even told my OH or my Mum yet! One BFP yesterday afternoon and another this morning. I had a negative blood test 4-5 weeks ago so I am thinking I must only be 2-3weeks!

Yeiiii congratulation!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone,

OMG pradabooties..Congratulations :happydance:

I was a silent stalker of your thread :haha:

Oh my gosh!! I couldn't be more happy for you pradabooties!! Congratulations!!

I was just coming on here to check to see if you had done further tests and saw your awesome news!! YAY!!!!

To a happy & healthy 9 months :D

Thank you so much everyone!

I am going in for a scan to find out the due date on the 12th of May but my doctor thinks I'm about 5 weeks. I am dying to know for sure the due date!

Thanks everyone for your support through this crazy rollercoaster

Wanted to join this thread if you don't mind. Congrats to all the ladies that got BFP's!! Last cycle was 3/30, FF put me at O'ing on CD 17 (15th). Since 5 days after possible O date I've been having white creamy discharge (lotion like textured).
I've also been having lower back pain, bloated and cramps off and on. Sore breasts started yesterday. Haven't tested yet going to wait til Saturday. AF due between CD 33 and CD 38 (5/1-5/7) FX'ed and praying for a BFP!!

Congrats Parabooties!

Ive just came across this thread and im amazed by your news. H & H 9months!

Arg! How are you all dealing with this? I'm 2 days late.bfn, nauseous, sore boobs, a dab of pink from a cm check internally yesterday.. Sigh

It's hard to deal with. I have sore boobs and cramps as well as white/yellowish CM. I don't plan on testing until Saturday.

QUOTE=Movinmama;35418771]Arg! How are you all dealing with this? I'm 2 days late.bfn, nauseous, sore boobs, a dab of pink from a cm check internally yesterday.. Sigh[/QUOTE]

Angel I'm giving up testing.. 16dpo feels like af is trying to start but can't... I've never skipped a period before.. So weird. Hope you get answers soon!

Any update on any of you? I'm still having the same symptoms but haven't tested yet. AF is officially a day late. Trying to hold off on testing til Saturday.

Omg! Pradabooties! That's amazing news! Congratulations!!!! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->