The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join you all.
I think this is best thread where i can clear my concern.
I was on the same boat as of you all, Got my AF delayed by 8 days.
Normally i have 32/33 days cycle but last cycle stretched to 40 days (May be due to UTI ).

So to get the approx date of my ovulation should i consider 32 days or 40 days as my cycle now ??

what was your next cycle length after the cycle you got delayed AF ??

Hi Shivangi, I would still go with what your regular cycle usually is (32 days). Every now and then I suppose our bodies like to play tricks and throw in longer (or shorter) cycles. I don't know what this cycle will be yet as I'm only on cycle day 2 but I hope it's back to my 'normal' cycle length which has been 33 days since I finished breastfeeding last year. This last cycle was 54 days which was quite annoying. I hope it doesn't happen again but unfortunately these things can't be predicted. I hope this cycle is a normal one for you - are you temping for ovulation?

Yes this cycle i'm armed with OPK and BBT.
Last cycle i relied on OPK and messed up with that too, so i was not able to predict my ovulation.
I followed what the chart said for me
and ovulated 8 days later as per the chart :cry:

Thanks divatoot!
Weirdly enough the night after the blood test (last night) my nipples, which have been feeling a prickly sensation on and off, started being FULL BLOWN PAINFUL! They still are today. I keep pressing on them to see if they're still sore and its pretty much agony. Haven't got the blood test results yet!

Awwww so exciting about your cousins baby! how lovely!!!

This definitely sounds promising! Any word yet on your blood test?

Helena88...no baby cuddles yet, trying to let mommy and daddy have some alone time with baby aspen...going to try and visit with them this weekend :)...also, glad you can finally start in on your new cycle...here's hoping we both get our BFPs this cycle!!

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join you all.
I think this is best thread where i can clear my concern.
I was on the same boat as of you all, Got my AF delayed by 8 days.
Normally i have 32/33 days cycle but last cycle stretched to 40 days (May be due to UTI ).

So to get the approx date of my ovulation should i consider 32 days or 40 days as my cycle now ??

what was your next cycle length after the cycle you got delayed AF ??

I agree with Helena...I would go with what your usual cycle length is. This is my first way off track cycle...and I am only one CD 11, so we will see if this one will go back to normal. I usually never have the same length in cycles twice...but they are almost always between 32-36 days in length. Hoping your cycle will get back on track...temping and checking CM as well as ovulation strips will definitely help you get an insight on when you are really ovulating...good luck to you!!

Hi ladies,

how is everyone?

I'm getting my blood test results from the doctor in 2 days! Ah its been a long week's wait lol. I'm guessing I'm not pregnant though because I assume they would've called sooner? Still no AF... a full month late tomorrow.

2 more days! I can't wait to hear your results. A month late is such a long time. If you aren't pregnant do you think the doctor with give you something to bring on your period?
As for me, I'm just confused at the moment lol. AF left yesterday so I started checking my cervix again today and I have a good amount of EWCM and my cervix is really high and super soft, it's so soft that it just blends into everything else which is usually an indicator of ovulation but I'm only on CD6. So, yeah, there's that lol.
I hope the next 2 days fly by for you!

Thanks divatoot!
Weirdly enough the night after the blood test (last night) my nipples, which have been feeling a prickly sensation on and off, started being FULL BLOWN PAINFUL! They still are today. I keep pressing on them to see if they're still sore and its pretty much agony. Haven't got the blood test results yet!

Helena88...no baby cuddles yet, trying to let mommy and daddy have some alone time with baby aspen...going to try and visit with them this weekend :)...also, glad you can finally start in on your new cycle...here's hoping we both get our BFPs this cycle!!

Ooh I really like the name Aspen! Very cute! I hope you got to have cuddles over the weekend.
I hope we get BFP's too! I have everything crossed!

Hi ladies,

how is everyone?

I'm getting my blood test results from the doctor in 2 days! Ah its been a long week's wait lol. I'm guessing I'm not pregnant though because I assume they would've called sooner? Still no AF... a full month late tomorrow.

2 more days...that seems like a long time! I don't know if they would have called yet to let you know if you are pregnant or not. Hopefully these next 2 days fly by for you and you get some good news!

Thanks divatoot!

Ooh I really like the name Aspen! Very cute! I hope you got to have cuddles over the weekend.
I hope we get BFP's too! I have everything crossed!

I know it is a super cute name...My cousin's sister is actually do this week too. So I might be getting even more baby cuddles in! Everyone is having babies this month hahaha....makes me want one even more!
Have you taken an ovulation test to see if you are ovulating super early? Could be your body's way of getting you back on track...but that does seem a little odd! Hopefully your cycle doesn't go crazy this time too!

Can I join this frustrating club? :haha:

I'm having massive symptoms of nausea, food cravings, food aversion, (as of today) increased appetite, lots of cm, and etc. Of course I've tested everyday for 9 days now with cheapies and :bfn: :growlmad:

So frustrating, since the beginning of the year atleast my period has been pretty normal. Today is 18dpo , maybe, not totally sure on O date and I'm CD 39.

Now excuse me while I go pee for the 11th time today! :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I got my results and they were negative for pregnancy :/ but they found a lack of immunity to measles so my doctor is getting the needle ready then stops and says "wait.... How late is your period now?" I tell her my last period was Feb 17 and she changes her mind, doesn't give me the needle and asks me to come back next week for another hcg blood test and also a PCOS test... She thinks I may have ovulated very late so she didn't want to risk giving me a measles needle if I'm actually pregnant. So more waiting!!!

omg i feel your pain! being late and having symptoms but still not being sure. I am 5 days late. My nipples began hurting over a week ago, they're still extremely sore, and breasts are slightly heavy. I've had this weird cramping that doesn't really feel like period cramps but kinda? its hard to explain, my uterus also has this weird heavy feeling to it. I tested days before my missed period but of course it was BFN. i'll be testing again this weekend. Best bet is to test again in a few days! Baby dust to you xoxo

Hopping onboard because my brain won't stop whirring!
5 days late. BFN yesterday.
The suspense is stressing me out SO much!

(I'd complain that I'm bloated but I've only got myself to blame as I'm taking my mind off the situation by baking EVERYTHING that looks even a little tasty and then eating it all.)

Hi ladies,

I got my results and they were negative for pregnancy :/ but they found a lack of immunity to measles so my doctor is getting the needle ready then stops and says "wait.... How late is your period now?" I tell her my last period was Feb 17 and she changes her mind, doesn't give me the needle and asks me to come back next week for another hcg blood test and also a PCOS test... She thinks I may have ovulated very late so she didn't want to risk giving me a measles needle if I'm actually pregnant. So more waiting!!!

So you're still playing the waiting game...but you could also still be pregnant!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you did ovulate late and could still be pregnant.
How confusing though, how are you feeling about everything? I will be praying that you get your answers!

Hi ladies,

So you're still playing the waiting game...but you could also still be pregnant!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you did ovulate late and could still be pregnant.
How confusing though, how are you feeling about everything? I will be praying that you get your answers!

I know this is so insane! I've been wondering and wondering about my health since early March now so I'm very over it haha. I actually haven't done a pregnancy test for a couple of weeks now so I might do that before going back for further blood tests. Besides having quite sore nipples and being bloated I don't feel that many possible symptoms so I don't know... Hoping it's not PCOS! Also annoying because they need to give me this measles shot but she delayed it because it would be really bad for an unborn child so I almost feel like I should go back on the pill before having it done just in case? Ugh

Hi ladies,

I know this is so insane! I've been wondering and wondering about my health since early March now so I'm very over it haha. I actually haven't done a pregnancy test for a couple of weeks now so I might do that before going back for further blood tests. Besides having quite sore nipples and being bloated I don't feel that many possible symptoms so I don't know... Hoping it's not PCOS! Also annoying because they need to give me this measles shot but she delayed it because it would be really bad for an unborn child so I almost feel like I should go back on the pill before having it done just in case? Ugh

Well the sore nipples and bloating is still a good sign, I would say! When do you have to go back for further blood testing? Hoping either you ovulated late and are PG or AF is on her way.

If you do have PCOS, they can put you on meds that will help keep your AF regular and give you much better odds of getting PG...it's not impossible :). I know someone who just recently had her baby at 35...not know until a couple years ago that she had PCOS...she got everything fixed and meds to help regulate her and now she finally got her baby! So it definitely isn't the worst thing in the world and you can still get pregnant!
Fingers crossed for you...hoping for a good outcome!!

Hi ladies,

Well the sore nipples and bloating is still a good sign, I would say! When do you have to go back for further blood testing? Hoping either you ovulated late and are PG or AF is on her way.

If you do have PCOS, they can put you on meds that will help keep your AF regular and give you much better odds of getting PG...it's not impossible :). I know someone who just recently had her baby at 35...not know until a couple years ago that she had PCOS...she got everything fixed and meds to help regulate her and now she finally got her baby! So it definitely isn't the worst thing in the world and you can still get pregnant!

Hi there, hoping you are well! Thanks for your response. I am waiting another week before doing the blood tests for PCOS and hcg. Still no AF and having on and off minor cramps and my nipples are still SO sore. I might do a HPT at the end of this week. Thanks for your kind message, that's so great that your friend could still have a baby! I am only around 25 years old so my fertility SHOULD be good although I do have a friend my age with bad PCOS so its hard to know

Hope this sprinkles baby dust to you all. I was I. The beginning of this thread. I was actually 10 days late on my period in March... Crazy I'm never late. Bfn and then finally a very light period. For only two days. Push farther into April... Took a test at my new 5 dpo and it came up positive rigt away!!! Impossible lol!!! Here I am definitely pregnant and everything is perfect!!! Tons of baby dust to you!!!! I go for my ultra sound on the 28 th I'll keep you all posted!!!

Hope this sprinkles baby dust to you all. I was I. The beginning of this thread. I was actually 10 days late on my period in March... Crazy I'm never late. Bfn and then finally a very light period. For only two days. Push farther into April... Took a test at my new 5 dpo and it came up positive rigt away!!! Impossible lol!!! Here I am definitely pregnant and everything is perfect!!! Tons of baby dust to you!!!! I go for my ultra sound on the 28 th I'll keep you all posted!!!

Congratulations!
This may sound very daft but I've always had a late period the month before I've conceived! I was 5 days late then af came but very next month I conceived. Seems strange!

I'm currently 1 day late for my period and bfn with frer just now so def not pregnant .. Really just want period now so I can move on xxx

Yay!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear how far along you actually are :)

Hi ladies,

Hi there, hoping you are well! Thanks for your response. I am waiting another week before doing the blood tests for PCOS and hcg. Still no AF and having on and off minor cramps and my nipples are still SO sore. I might do a HPT at the end of this week. Thanks for your kind message, that's so great that your friend could still have a baby! I am only around 25 years old so my fertility SHOULD be good although I do have a friend my age with bad PCOS so its hard to know

Ugh...how long do you have to wait?! I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. Any other symptoms popping up? I agree your fertility should be good, keeping my fingers crossed for you. I bet you are getting really anxious!

As for me...another weird cycle this time around...just started AF out of no where with absolutely no ovulation...and only 22 days into my cycle...have no idea what in the world is going on! At this point I know I need to see a doctor and I need to stop putting it off!

Praying all goes well for you on your tests prada! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->