the witch got me... cd 1 anyone else?

Af was slow to start for me too I just got with what ff says and use the day I get a full flow as CD 1 but I would be CD 12 if I use the day I first saw red CD 11 if I go by ff

Hey ladies!
Hru you all today?
Me I have been a little down today but been spending time with hubby to be and reading a good book. He always knows how to make me laugh so can't stay down around him. I'm off work this weekend so trying to enjoy but the time off has given me too much time to go crazy over my cycle. Took my tempt this morning going to try to stick to for the rest of the cycle and try to form it as a habit. May not give much info but just want to get the hang of it. I'm CD 11/12 today still neg opks but it's 5pm in cali and I just started getting o pain. So we will see how my test is looking tomorrow morning might crave and test tonight before bed dtd twice today just to be on the safe side
Any news with you ladies?

Hey there again! I am so confused about my cycle now :( today is cd 16 and starting yesterday I had a temp spike and today it went even higher so to me that signs it must have been an early ovulation but I have been doing opks in the mornings and late afternoons and all negative so far... Feeling discouraged...

My opks are still need and I started spotting light pink watery blood yesterday. It's literally only one dot when I wipe

Hey there any news in what the spitting was all about? Did it stop?

No maam it's gotten heavier and it's been four days. Still not heavy enough to fill up a pad but it's more than spotting. Just called doc this morning can't get in until Monday

Im thinking my sudden raise in testosterone levels is the culprit. I just left the nutrition Shoppe and they suggested estrogen supplements. I'm totally reading books about alternative medicine and Im not into doctors I don't trust them or they poisons. Going to try the supplements and start tempting and see how it goes

Yeah, I am trying soy isoflavones which are like natures clomid instead of actual clomid. I don't want drastic changes in the way of side effects and all that noise. Ff seems to think I o'd on Monday which makes me 5 dpo today. I hope it's right because if it is we got some prime bd in! Fingers are crossed ever so tightly!!

I think I may take a break from ttc and focus on getting healthy. But fx for you I hope ff is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->