the witch got me... cd 1 anyone else?

Anyone else here TTC #1?? I'm newly off BCP and on to my 4th cycle.
This will be my first month temping and using OPKS. I'd like to confirm whether or not i'm ovulating, even though I think I have felt it and assumed based on checking CM.

Genesis- For me I plan to temp first thing when i wake up, i hear that is the best time to temp, while you're still lying in bed.

Lindsvancamp I'm ttc #1. My husband works at night so bd can be a little difficult. He finds some extra energy though when he knows I'm ovulating.

Lots of cycle buddies here. I keep the thermometer under my pillow and take my temp once I wake up. They say you should take it around the same time everyday. But I really haven't noticed a huge change if you don't. I sleep in on weekends and my temperature is still consistent with my other temps. I'm actually not using the right thermometer. I just ordered one. I also just ordered a box of opks. When during the cycle are you supposed to start using those?

Did they come with instructions? I get mine from the drug store cant remember but most instructions have a chart that will tell you what CD to start testing based on your average cycle length. If it doesn't have instructions I'm pretty sure you can Google it

I'm so happy you said that about not noticing a major difference with the irregularwake up times I'm totally getting on the tempting train starting tomorrow! I think I read somewhere that if you wake up at different times it's okay as long as it's that way all cycle. Meaning half cycle irregular wake times then other half taking tempt at a strict time. So I'm going to put two and two together and run with it

Lots of cycle buddies here. I keep my thermometer under my pillow and take my temp once I wake up. They say you should take it around the same time everyday. But I really haven't noticed a huge change if you don't. I sleep in on weekends and my temperature is still consistent with my other temps. I'm actually not using the right thermometer. I just ordered one. I also just ordered a box of opks. When during the cycle are you supposed to start using those?

I will start around cd10 because i usually ovulate around cd14/15. Hoe long is your cycle usually? Xxx

May i join you ladies? I am on cd3 and af should be over in couple of days.

We will be using opks again too! And bding much more than last cycle...if i can drag hubby away from the xbox for long enough haha.

Xxx

I have the Xbox problem sometimes too! Hahaha but my fiancee has a very high sex drive so usually standing infront of the game with some lingerie does the trick. Maybe try something similar?

Ah yes my oh is usually more interested in sex but he is buying the new console at the weekend so im expecting it to be a little harder to distract him. Might have to get him to dtd as soon as the kiddies are in bed before he starts his game haha.

Xx

@saliorsgirl hahaha hope it works hun.

Is anyone tired of af yet? Lol I mean I got engaged yesterday and maybe tmi but I can't even "celebrate" I noticed spotting as soon as we got home :'( I just want her to go away already! And she's mean this cycle horrid cramps and real heavy I usually never have cramps and I already bumped up to using super plus tampons I don't remember her being this heavy before my son and before birth control.

Congtrats on your engagement Genesismarie. That's great news. My BF is planning to propose in March when he gets his bonus check.

do any of you ladies getting spotting before af shows?
ive had it the last two cycles now just a day before the full flow starts.
I know ff suggest you put cd 1 as the day you get and actual full flow.
should I follow this suggest when entering my info into ff?
it throws my cycles a little off. usually have af for five days but with the spotting before not counting the spotting as cd 1 makes it look like af was only four days

Congrats on the engagement!!! My cycle has been ranging between 24 - 27 days. I don't have spotting before af comes. When she comes she comes full on. I do have spotting at the end though.

With a cycle in that range would start right after af honestly hun wouldn't want to miss it. After you get an idea after a cycle or two you can adjust the start date and conserve on opks. This cycle was 26 days. I didn't start testing until CD 13 but wish I would have started earlier. My cycles range from no less than 26 no more than 30

Hi can I join you? I'm on cd5 and am probably ovulating next weekend. Cycles have been ranging from 24 - 27 days this past year. I've been trying since feb 2013 and conceived 3 times but no sticky babies yet.

Just joining in now, I was 4 days late, yesterday I had bright pink blood when I wiped and today and full blown af. not sure why it was so late. boo.

@kashzee sort the witch got you hun. And so rude to be late then show. I stopped bleeding yesterday not bleeding when wiping either that was CD 3 now CD 4 she decided to show while I was shopping in the mall boo!

hello ladies how is everyone?
af has finally left I had one day of spotting t start off then eay then heavy then back to spotting the nothing so that's a four day af when usually im five without any spotting before. wondering if I even ovulated last cycle I got seven pos opks from d 13to cd 20 but ended up with a 26 day cycle so confusing. wondering now when I should use my opks I only have 8 left with a 26 day cycle and last cycle 29 days imstarting to think start at cd 10 maybe too laate or the perfect timing ugh im so confused. I wanted to start tempting but I literally just started a new job today so it has throwed off everything. still have no heard back from m gyno will call them in the morning and see if I can get in with someone in their office to discus me concerns I know they say depo can take anywhere from 6months-2years to wear off but geesh it will be 2 years since I got off in june and still no BFP

Hey ladies?
How is everyone?
Where are you ladies in your cycles?
Getting pretty quite in the thread trying to keep alive to see the tww with you ladies

Hi there,

I'm currently on cycle day 9. Trying to temp, but I dont think i'm getting very accurate results! Up and down. I missed today but will continue tomorrow. as well as starting to use opks to see when i'm ovulating.

I am on cd9 as well and starting I get fertile cm. Gotta pick up my opks from the post office today. Can't wait to get started!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->