The witch? Possible TMI

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
Has the :witch: been???

I said on another post that my bleeding had stopped after my C-Section. I only bled for a week and stopped for 4 days then (TMI) had a big gush :blush: but I knew I had over done things so rested and it stopped for another two days :happydance: But then it came back, the thing is my post section bleeding was really dark I presumed as this was old blood ive heard it is darker but this most recent bleeding was bright red..:blush: It lasted 5 days I think wasnt really playing much attention lol and stopped yesterday only there when I go to the loo.

Do you think this was the :witch: Its only 18days since c-section I thought it would be ages untill I got AF especially as my pre-pregnancy periods were once every 8 weeks and swapped between blood and very dark discharge. Sorry for TMI :blush: but know if anyone knows it you ladies lol

:hugs:

xx

P.S Im bottle feeding not breast...

I bled on an off for 6 (prob more) weeks sometimes it was very light & brown other days heavy & red. Then it stopped .... not so long after I am sure I got the :witch: then less than 2 weeks later old light brown blood again!

Drives you mad huh! lol Think it varies from what the girls have said on how quick they regulate!

I bled on an off for 6 (prob more) weeks sometimes it was very light & brown other days heavy & red. Then it stopped .... not so long after I am sure I got the :witch: then less than 2 weeks later old light brown blood again!

Drives you mad huh! lol Think it varies from what the girls have said on how quick they regulate!

Exactly lol from read what girls had said I was expecting 6 weeks of bleeding so when i stopped after a week it didnt half throw me lol so now my brains gone 2 mush :hissy: :rofl:

xx

Well all I say is if your on an off - you lucky moo!

lmao!

Well all I say is if your on an off - you lucky moo!

lmao!

I would say so too. After my C-sections, I felt like I was having a very prolonged period for weeks.

The nice thing is, after it stopped and because I was breastfeeding, I didn't get a period for a few months.

They say with a c-section the more you do the more blood loss you have,

I didnt get my period until 7 weeks afterwards but it used to stop for a few days and then start if I had done alot. I stopped bleeding entirely at 4.5 weeks after.

x

They say with a c-section the more you do the more blood loss you have,

I didnt get my period until 7 weeks afterwards but it used to stop for a few days and then start if I had done alot. I stopped bleeding entirely at 4.5 weeks after.

x

This is the same with a vaginal birth.

Remember bleeding is your uterus healing and it will not happen very quickly, it has been thru a major ordeal!

I bled for 6 weeks or more, it was a pain but it did come and go at times. Just when you think it is all over, WHAM it is back again! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->