The wtt weightloss buddies group!

I'm not sure if Tesco do stock them to be honest, sorry. I shop at Asda :)

I'm going away to Blackpool for a few days in August for my birthday and will be travelling to Liverpool for a days shopping. That day will totally be dedicated to clothes shopping, I desperately need new clothes! So I would like to shift a few more pound by then. (I go on the 22nd) but I have 2 cheat days between now and then (pizza hut next week which I know I keep going on about :blush: but i'm soooo exciteddd! It's my favourite food ever) and then fish and chips on my Gran's birthday. I'm not sure what i'm aiming for. Maybe 7/8lb by then. Be a miracle if I actually achieve it though!

I wouldn't recommend getting the scales out too often, its a horrible habit to try and get out of. Its too late for me now, listen to your partner! :)

Roc can you change me to just WTT we have had a bit of a barny tonight about when we are going to TTC again & cant agree :(

O I just got an email for free home delivery from asda so might give them a go for this weeks shop get those yumi muffins

I love Liverpool the shopping is great ,all my clothes are a bit tight on me at the minute & I cant afford new ones so dieting is the best option for me to get in to the ones I already have ,I'm heading over at the end of the month for OH summer ball

I'm sure your two cheats will make no difference your on a roll !!!

I'm going to try & just do scales once a week for my weigh in

xXx

150lb :happydance: I just need to lose another 2lb and i'll be back to where I was before I messed up. YAY, i'm so excited.

Morning Girls :wave:

Ive not weighed my self all week, so kinda scared wha it will be on fri!!!! lol Had chicken ceasar salad for dinner last night, was yummmmyyyy!!!! Had my usual special k this morning and orange juice instead of coffee today!! Got tuna salad for lunch today!

Havent done much exercise this week, but im doing what youe doing Stacey, sticking to my calories, im doing abit of walking here and there. I want to get Zumba for the Wii, has anyone got it?

Sounds like you're doing good angel :) keep it up and friday will bring you good news :D

Hi ladies!
LaurGil- ithats funny, i can't do the other weight watchers plan, as i then only eat rubbish and feel like crap! I guess it's whatever one suits you best!:thumbup:
And soya milk is my saviour! haha!

Lil_angel- i have zumba on the wii, not that great to be honest,as it doesn't really show you how to do the moves? you just have to copy the whole thing? Would be better if they broke down the steps a bit iykwim? But if you're not bothered about doing it right, (drives me nuts!:dohh:) then it would be good!:thumbup:

Guess what, that 2lbs i'd put on yesterday, is off today!!!!:happydance::happydance:
I just drank loads of water..must have been bloat-thank goodness!!:dohh:

How are we all today?
looking forward to our weigh in day?

Stacey-do you want me to put up any of your weight loss yet, or do you want to wait till fri?:flower:

Afternoon Ladies I have been hard at my housework this morning trying to burn of some calories

Was very naughty & had two packets of crisps last night after barny with OH so panicked about my diet ,weighed myself this morning & I have another lb off Woo Hoo Wont be weighing again until Friday.

We had a good chat in the early hours & have come up with a rough plan for when to TTC so feel a lot better today :D

Food so far :
Breakfast -Missed
Lunch : Cheese s/w with apple

You can wait until friday dear :) i've been naughty today, burger king :blush: I need to stop doing this! I was so hungry, I usually don't let myself get too hungry otherwise i'll eat ANYTHING to get rid of the hunger pains so thats what happened. And it was a large meal too :dohh:

I've been out shopping today. Picked up a pair of jeans (I haven't bought a pair of jeans since 2009 so 2 years (i've lived in leggings) for £8 reduced from £40!! How good is that bargain?

I was a little gutted the 12 didn't fit (the legs did but it was tight on the tummy) so I had to get a 14, but even this is a step forward because the last time I tried jeans on in a changing room, they were an 18 and only just fit :blush: definitely moving forward :)

Heya girlies mind if I join ye?
I've been sick for a few weeks so have totally fallen off the wagon....to be honest I was only barely hanging on in the first place lol :haha:

I have been trying to lose weight since Christmas when I was 10st 7lb and have been yoyoing around between that and 9st 12lb. This week I weighed myself and I'm back at 10st 2lb so here are my stats:

Dizzydoll (Nessa)
Goal: 17lbs
Weightloss: 5lbs
WTT til ????

I think my biggest downfall is missing meals and eating crap to keep me going. Some days I'll eat properly and others I'll have half a block of cheese, a few bars of chocolate and packets of crisps and maybe a banana and a few dry crackers. Not good! :blush:

My plan is eat healthier and do more exercise!! Oh and stop getting on the scales every time I go to pee lol :haha:

Yay I stuck to my points today in fact i had 2 points left over that has never happened before

I also got a bargain New Look have a facbook offer were they put an featured item on each day day, you print out the voucher & get it for a POUND !!! I got a lovely summer dress today, was supposed to be £14.99 for a pound,yesterday was a summer top ,monday was cropped jeans cant wait to see tomorrow's

Wow you should be proud you have done so well get from the 18 to a 14, i'm in between a 12 & 14 at the mo so everything is either to a bit to tight or a it to loose, I <3 leggings,I'm a 5'2 so its hard to get jeans to fit

Ooo & AF is here its only been two weeks from D&C I'm very confused explains yesterday headache ,tears & Tantrums tho

Hi Dizzydoll our eating habits sound very similar lol

I hear ya. Before I put the weight on last year, i've had that problem all my life. I'm 5"1. Its a right pain in the arse!

Heya girlies mind if I join ye?
I've been sick for a few weeks so have totally fallen off the wagon....to be honest I was only barely hanging on in the first place lol :haha:

I have been trying to lose weight since Christmas when I was 10st 7lb and have been yoyoing around between that and 9st 12lb. This week I weighed myself and I'm back at 10st 2lb so here are my stats:

Dizzydoll (Nessa)
Goal: 17lbs
Weightloss: 5lbs
WTT til ????

I think my biggest downfall is missing meals and eating crap to keep me going. Some days I'll eat properly and others I'll have half a block of cheese, a few bars of chocolate and packets of crisps and maybe a banana and a few dry crackers. Not good! :blush:

My plan is eat healthier and do more exercise!! Oh and stop getting on the scales every time I go to pee lol :haha:

OK, added Dizzydoll!! Welcome!

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? I'm from Dublin!

Yay I stuck to my points today in fact i had 2 points left over that has never happened before

I also got a bargain New Look have a facbook offer were they put an featured item on each day day, you print out the voucher & get it for a POUND !!! I got a lovely summer dress today, was supposed to be £14.99 for a pound,yesterday was a summer top ,monday was cropped jeans cant wait to see tomorrow's

Wow you should be proud you have done so well get from the 18 to a 14, i'm in between a 12 & 14 at the mo so everything is either to a bit to tight or a it to loose, I <3 leggings,I'm a 5'2 so its hard to get jeans to fit

Ooo & AF is here its only been two weeks from D&C I'm very confused explains yesterday headache ,tears & Tantrums tho

Hi Dizzydoll our eating habits sound very similar lol

Well done you!!!
And those bargains are great! Wish i had a new look near me!

Thanks Roc I got the deal today as well it was a top for £1 so good

Your going to beat me with a big stick but could you put me as WTT Nov

Don't think AF has made an appearance after all ,mostly likely just more bleeding after D&C :(

Fingers crossed everyone that OH can get signed off working overseas this month so will be home for July next year means if we get a BFP he will be home for good by the time baby is due :D

I love Dublin might see if OH fancies a wee day trip with LO to the Zoo during summer leave

So far so good with diet today still on track altho if that rain keeps on I might end up on the crisps cupboard !! HaHa

Thanks Roc I got the deal today as well it was a top for £1 so good

Your going to beat me with a big stick but could you put me as WTT Nov

Don't think AF has made an appearance after all ,mostly likely just more bleeding after D&C :(

Fingers crossed everyone that OH can get signed off working overseas this month so will be home for July next year means if we get a BFP he will be home for good by the time baby is due :D

I love Dublin might see if OH fancies a wee day trip with LO to the Zoo during summer leave

So far so good with diet today still on track altho if that rain keeps on I might end up on the crisps cupboard !! HaHa

It's hard to know whats going on with your body after a D&C isn't it, i opted for one a couple of times..sorry for your loss :hugs:

I will certainly change your WTT for you, don't worry, change as much as you want! lol!

We'll be heading to the zoo in Dublin for my Lo's birthday (will be over visiting, as we live in cheshire) looking forward to it, it's supposed to be greta for kids now!

On another note...really feel like i haven't been losing this week :wacko:
I'm scared to get on the scales again to be honest, dunno why i wouldn't be, doing everything right...just have a feeling:dohh:

Any of you get like this?

Hiya Laurgil it's a nightmare isn't it!! I was going to try be good today but ended up having a footlong italian bmt sub from subway, a packet of thai ring crisps, 3 mini wham bars and a wilton mint crisp bar. Healthy eh!? :haha:

Thanks Roc :) I'm from Waterford. Oh I'm mad to go to Dublin Zoo again, me and OH went for a visit there bout 2 years ago and I keep hearing of new things there! Must try make it up before the weather turns bad.

I really need a kick up the bum to get me on track now! Was so bold today with my eating and prob won't go for a walk or anything this evening as it looks like it's gonna rain .....oh and I'm lazy! lol :)

Good luck to everyone for the weigh in tomorrow!!

Yep we all get like that sometimes :) even though I weigh myself everyday I still sometimes worry about it. Like tomorrow for example, I feel so heavy and hot and uncomfortable today that i'm convinced the scales will tell me i've put on a couple of pounds :wacko:

Roc- Defo I dont know whats going on with this on of bleeding I really thought this was AF but it seems to light & on ,off to be ,Thanks for changing the WTT lets hope it doesn't have to change again ,I have been to the zoo but it bucketed rain the whole time so would like to go on a nice day, get the train down as my LO loves the train & gets a bit car sick at times ,I'm sure your are doing fine with the weight lose I have stuck to my points the last two days & feel the same

Aw lol Dizzy some days you just have to give in then start over at least you have been doing some exercise I do nothing unless housework counts but even that wasn't enough to work up a sweat

Speaking of housework I was supposed to be doing some serious cleaning for OH coming home for the weekend but I ended up minded my 2 year old nephew so I will have to start over in the morning him & my LO have trashed the place

Good luck for the morning girls I hope we all lose a little something to give us some motivation to keep going even if its just a lb :D

I do hope the weigh in tomorrow brings good news for all of us. I really don't think it will for me though. I've eaten quite well today but the scales are showing me to be 2.6lb more than this morning so I defo think I must be retaining water and i'm expecting AF tomorrow which doesn't help things.

Despite that, I feel good because my exercise has been done.

- WOW warm up & cardio
- 100 squats
- 100 crunches
- 50 push ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member