The wtt weightloss buddies group!

Thanks Twilight!

It is THE most annoying cycle - just wish I understood my own mind sometimes!

You're doing really well though :happydance: - any secrets!?

x

I find that a little bit of bad food is good for you. If I deprive myself for too long, i'll go on a binge and just ruin everything. But all is fine aslong as its in moderation.

Eg like today i've been craving chicken burgers. Usually i'd have two and some chips with bread. Instead I cooked 1 burger and had two slices of bread. I feel full, not stretched to the limit and don't feel guilty in the slightest and now I know i'll have to eat extra good for tea and exercise tonight.

I think thats all I can suggest if you're prone to messing up (I am, it's taken me a while to get used to it and what not, i've been doing this for 8 months now).

Ok so I've only gained 1lb this week which isn't too bad. Usually it's loads more around AF and I'm really bloated!!
Me and my best friend are signing up for a fun run in September but we are gonna walk the 10km so I'll probably manage to get out for more walks the next few weeks so fingers crossed I should finally see the lbs start to move!!

Well done to all you girlies that have lost!! And to everyone in the same boat as me keep the chin up girls there's a whole week for us to make a difference :)

^ great attitude dizzydoll! I was I was as cool headed when I gain a pound, it usually puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day :blush:

Good weigh in today, i'm now 32lb gone and 19lb to go :happydance::happydance::happydance:

11lb away from being healthy :D

Has everyone disappeared? How are you all doing? :D

As of my weigh in today, i'm 33lb down, 18lb to go.

Hiya girls :wave:

Havent been on in agesss!!! Been so busy wi LO recently and havent been eating healthy or doin much excercise really! Dont even dare weigh my self, feel like ive put on soo much weight in the last couple of weeks!!

Im goin to start from scratch on monday and defo stick to it this time, no matter wha!!!

You all seem to be doing great anyway!!

Has everyone disappeared? How are you all doing? :D

As of my weigh in today, i'm 33lb down, 18lb to go.

Well done! :happydance:

I weighed today - 1lb off - pah! :growlmad: Talk about slowly! Have really only stepped it up with the exercise this week though so I guess it's better than a gain.

Looking to next week with positivity!!! Good Luck Girls :flower:

x

Well done guys :)
I forgot today was Friday! :dohh:
Will weigh myself tomorrow morning and see how things have gone this week!!

Sorry girls, been super busy trying to get sorted for lo's christening this weekend, we've also had the plague in the house, so haven't been on here.
Will be back on next week, so will adjust the list with all the weightloss then!

Aw best of luck for the Christening hun hope ye all have a great day!!
I'm down 1lb!!! nothing crazy but it's moving in the right direction!! :)

I actually remember to weigh myself this morning - another pound off!! I just want a week where I can shift at least 2!!! Started calorie counting on Tuesday which I've never tried before - always done points/sins etc - found it really good so far.....lets wait and see!

Hope you're all well

xxx

Well done hun!!
I didn't weigh myself this week because didn'[t wanna depress myself after a week of takeways and choccie biccies!!!

Hey girls it's been a while I'm heavier than I started with my diet I blame TTC disappointment leads you to comfort food xxx

I'd love to get on this if I may :)

Goal: 66lbs
Weightloss: 1.4 lbs
WTT:Undecided in 2012

Weigh ins on Fridays?

I'd love to get on this if I may :)

Goal: 66lbs
Weightloss: 1.4 lbs
WTT:Undecided in 2012

Weigh ins on Fridays?

Hello! Welcome!
I'll get you on the list then!
How you doing so far?
Yes, we weigh in on a fri!

Hi ladies!
Sorry have been missing!
Had so much on, anyhow, could everyone update me on any changes to the list they'd luke me to make-thanks!
How are we all doing anyway?

Not great Roc I'm eating for two & I'm not even pregnant !!! lol

How are you doing ?

Xxx

ive lost 2lb. But took forever to loose!!! lol

Im thinkin of doin this duken diet....:huh:

Hello! Welcome!
I'll get you on the list then!
How you doing so far?
Yes, we weigh in on a fri!

For the most part I'm doing alright. Had an oopsie last night because I wasn't feeling well and DH got Chinese :blush:

If he'd cooked dinner I'd probably have lost weight iykwim :haha:

I haven't weighed myself this morning. Got some rotten news this week so I've had a few pints and a few take aways so I dread to think what mood seeing my weight will bring!!

I should be eating much healthier from now on, no more takeaways! Fingers crossed at least some good results will come of this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->