The wtt weightloss buddies group!

Tis frustrating isn't it dear! I've been fairly good the past two weeks, not a saint but no major slip ups either and exercise like 6 days in a row and I lost nothing :shock:

It drives me nuts! So disheartening! Maybe we're just putting on muscle?(she says trying to kid herself!)

I haven't lost anything again this week but on the plus side I also haven't gained anything!!
Again lack of exercise has been my fall down...no excuse I'm just a lazy arse :haha:
I hope you guys don't mind if I stick around even though I'm not WTT anymore. Always good to have some support for weightloss! :)

I haven't lost anything again this week but on the plus side I also haven't gained anything!!
Again lack of exercise has been my fall down...no excuse I'm just a lazy arse :haha:
I hope you guys don't mind if I stick around even though I'm not WTT anymore. Always good to have some support for weightloss! :)

Of course stick around! Yay! I wad hoping you would..we can all live through you now you're ntnp! I'm excited for you! lol!

I weighed myself this morning, and it said I lost 2lbs! Woo hoo! I guess it just tales a while to show sometimes..:shrug:

Fab news on your losses ladies! I had a bit of a bad wkend eating wise, was determined to get back om track today but have just polised off a boost and a bag of crisps:growlmad:gonna hit the treadmill big time after work to try to balance out....get so mad at myself sometimes!!! :hissy:

I'm not too hopeful for a good result this week :(
Been fairly good eating wise but I'm bloated as hell and AF is due in 4 days so I'm afraid to see the scales :( AF added an extra 5lbs last month that disappeared soon after it was finished so I'm expecting another rise this week.....why does she have to arrive to depress me EVERY month???? Feels like it's constantly AF time lol....times like these I miss the hassle free AFs of BCP :haha:

ooooh me, me, me! I fit right in here!

Target - 114lbs (8 stone 2lbs)
Lost - loads! was 152lbs full term, now 119lbs, total loss of about 33lbs
WTT - August 2013

Sorry to hear that Littleharns and dizzydoll....it's rubbish when you don't lose...
Stupid AD does that to me too dizzydoll...Sooo depressing even if I know it'll come off after..
Littleharns, I've had naughty biscuits, and just ate and ate last night, so i'm not hopefyl either, though lost another lb before that, so it's something I guess!

ooooh me, me, me! I fit right in here!

Target - 114lbs (8 stone 2lbs)
Lost - loads! was 152lbs full term, now 119lbs, total loss of about 33lbs
WTT - August 2013

Welcome EllaAndLyla!
So am I right in saying you want to lose 5lbs?
I'll put it up anyway, and if wrong, i'll change it!

Well done on your weightloss so far! :happydance:

Well done on your loss EllaAndLyla :D

:hugs: to the ladies feeling a bit down :hugs:

10 st 6lb (146lb) :happydance: getting closer and close to that healthy BMI :D

I'm addicted to the Cocopop cereal bars at the moment. Mmm yummy!

Well done on your loss EllaAndLyla :D

:hugs: to the ladies feeling a bit down :hugs:

10 st 6lb (146lb) :happydance: getting closer and close to that healthy BMI :D

I'm addicted to the Cocopop cereal bars at the moment. Mmm yummy!

I can't keep track!
do I need to put down more weightloss for you?

Hey girls! I've had a SERIOUSLY bad week...don't really have an excuse except my gym buddy is on holiday!! Not that that is an excuse for all the chocolate and icecream I seem to have consumed :nope:

Wouldn't be suprised if I gain tomorrow...I'm seriously mad at myself but know that will just make me eat more crap to cheer myself up (yeah makes sense eh!?!?!) so I'm going to write it off as a bad week and start a fresh as of now rather than the usually, I'll start in the morning. There's no time like the present!!

Anyway well done to all you doing well and good luck with your weigh ins!

x

I feel like I have abandoned you ladies ,I'm no longer dieting as we are TTC but will be eating healthy just 3 meals a day and a healthy snack although its a lot easier to say than do xxx

I feel like I have abandoned you ladies ,I'm no longer dieting as we are TTC but will be eating healthy just 3 meals a day and a healthy snack although its a lot easier to say than do xxx

Good luck ttc :dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls! I've had a SERIOUSLY bad week...don't really have an excuse except my gym buddy is on holiday!! Not that that is an excuse for all the chocolate and icecream I seem to have consumed :nope:

Wouldn't be suprised if I gain tomorrow...I'm seriously mad at myself but know that will just make me eat more crap to cheer myself up (yeah makes sense eh!?!?!) so I'm going to write it off as a bad week and start a fresh as of now rather than the usually, I'll start in the morning. There's no time like the present!!

Anyway well done to all you doing well and good luck with your weigh ins!

x

:hugs: its a horrible cycle isn't it. I do that too, eat junk, feel guilty and say sod it and then eat more.

Don't beat yourself up about it, tomorrow is a new day. We all make mistakes and we all have bad scale days where we're kicking ourselves. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->