The wtt weightloss buddies group!

Hi ladies!
I'm back from Ireland!
Now, my laptop is not being particularly friendly these days, so i'm on my phone. Therefore, would be great if you could all give me your weightloss and updates to save me trying to trawl through things on my phone!
I'm refusing to weigh my self at the moment because I think i'll cry after a week off!

I've totally slipped up this past week :cry:

I've ate like a pig some days and not put any weight on and then the days i've been good i've put the weight on :cry: i've put on 2-3lb :cry:

I've ate like a pig some days and not put any weight on and then the days i've been good i've put the weight on :cry: i've put on 2-3lb :cry:

Oh no! Thats pants!
But you'll balance out though,is it near af time? Or are you dehydrated? I find I don't lose really if I don't drink enough water..:hugs:

Oh no! Thats pants!
But you'll balance out though,is it near af time? Or are you dehydrated? I find I don't lose really if I don't drink enough water..:hugs:

Nah i've just been naughty a couple of times and i'm being punished for it :dohh: I need to get back on track, starting tomorrow :D

Thanks hun :hugs:

Had a sneaky weigh this morning as I didn't get a chance Friday and I'm at 10st 3lbs so not too bad at least not as high as it was around AF time!! We have officially started NTNP so I have a new determination to get those lbs off!!!

Had a sneaky weigh this morning as I didn't get a chance Friday and I'm at 10st 3lbs so not too bad at least not as high as it was around AF time!! We have officially started NTNP so I have a new determination to get those lbs off!!!

Yay for you! Good luck with the ntnp! Exciting!

Hey Ladies

I promise i'm really going to get back on track from tomorrow AF has been visiting & made me eat buns ,crisps & all sorts of naughty things

Got a new battery for my scales

What day are we weighing in ???

xxx

Hey Ladies

I promise i'm really going to get back on track from tomorrow AF has been visiting & made me eat buns ,crisps & all sorts of naughty things

Got a new battery for my scales

What day are we weighing in ???

xxx

The usual Friday I guess?

I've lost a little, but actually really happy, as I've been ill so have been pigging out!

Aw Roc hope your feeling better, a little lose is better then no lose :happydance:

Welcome Littleharns :happydance:

I'm on track from today as promised weighed myself this morning & I was 11st 4lbs will weigh in on Friday

Hope everyone is keeping well

xxx

Hey Ladies! Can I join? x

Of course you can! Welcome
Do you want me to put you on the list on the first page?
If so, just give me your stats: your weightloss so far, goal loss, when your wtt till.

Thanks Girls,

Weightloss so far - 0!!! (did only start yesterday though!)

Goal loss 52lbs - eeeek! :blush:

WTT - 18 months

So is weigh in day Friday? Are you guys following any plans or just healthy eating with exercise?

xx

Thanks Girls,

WTT - 18 months

So is weigh in day Friday? Are you guys following any plans or just healthy eating with exercise?

xx

We weigh in on a Friday-so we can recover from any weekend treats!
I'm just healthy eating and getting a bit of excercise really.I cut out cows milk, and most wheat too as I have an intolerance so they make me pile on the weight!
What are you doing?

Hi ladies, sorry i've not popped in for a while. I still haven't got that 2lb off despite exercising everyday for the past 5 days :brat: so i've been kinda burying my head in the sand. I am trying my best to get it off though!

Thanks Girls,

WTT - 18 months

xx

We weigh in on a Friday-so we can recover from any weekend treats!
I'm just healthy eating and getting a bit of excercise really.I cut out cows milk, and most wheat too as I have an intolerance so they make me pile on the weight!
What are you doing?

Similar to me - just trying to hit the gym and healthy eating, I really should get tested for food intolerances as I know this has done wonders for some people.

Weighed myself this morning and lost 1lb - not amazing but that is only since Tuesday so hoping for a bigger number next Friday :winkwink:

Good luck with your weigh in's today ladies xxx

Ladies I have VERY exciting news

OH & I were going to wait until Nov to start TTC again but after a talk last night we decided that all the little cons that we were holding of for were there before I lost Baby Simpson & we were perfectly happy & excited

We started from last night as I read online it is best to start 2 or 3 days before your ovulating ,I only know i'm ovulating from tomorrow thanks to a little gadget on my Blackberry i'm not going to be using the pee on stick to check or anything for now as we have been lucky to get pregnant the first month of trying the last two times

I have been feeling like I had lost my spark for a while & I know nothing will ever replace my lost baby but I feel something this morning I haven't felt in a while & its good

I guess we will be doing alot of over the next few days then it will be the dreaded TWW

I started to take my Mother to be vitamins this morning & will be exchanging my wine for apple juice at the weekend

I'm not quite sure were it leaves with with my diet I guess I will just have my three meals a day & a healthy snack

Hope everyone is well

:hug:

:happydance:Well done TwilightAgain :thumbup:and big congrats LaurGil - very exciting news x

Well done Littleharns and twilight!
and big congrats Laurgil! I read actually that being in a healthy diet and droppung weight slowly helps increase your chances so....good luck! So exciting!:dust:
I haven't list anything apparently...which baffled me a bit to be honest, as I've been pretty good, and got lots if excercise too...I dunno?:dohh:

Tis frustrating isn't it dear! I've been fairly good the past two weeks, not a saint but no major slip ups either and exercise like 6 days in a row and I lost nothing :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->