The Year The World Ends....

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Sooooooooooo, here we are. In 2012.

I have read and researched the bloody Mayans, the Illuminati, New World Order, Planet X.... and i just cant beleive that something that bad is gunna happen as there are so many different people saying so many different things.

Honestly, it scares the living bejeebies out of me. :shrug:

What do you think?

Hmm, I dont think its real but might go stay with my mum for a couple days when the worlds meant to end then at least if it does me and LO will be with family. Whats actually meant to happen?? x

Well the Mayans which are an old civilisation have a calender that ends on that date, So people presume that its the end of time.
Then there are so many other different things. The world will be affected/carshed into/destroyed by a mysterious planet called Nibru (sp?) which is hidden behind the sun.
Aliens will come...
The planets will allign themselfs and something will happen.
Solar Flare.
Asteroid..
New World Order...

Thats what i mean. So many different things...

I read last nite that a group of planets will align that only align every 15,000 years and it will do something to the earths poles which will cause massive earthquakes everywhere and tsunamis, sounds kinda out there to me, though does make me wonder since we managed to have a small earthquake last year that I could feel happening which isnt normal here x

I'm not sure 100%.......... but what will be will be...........if we all go together then im not scared about it. x

I don't believe any of it to be honest, but if it does happen then carpe diem. Unlikely we can do anything about it!

Would you even know about it if the Internet didn't exist?

i dont believe it at all it will be like all the other end of the world dates!! x

I read last nite that a group of planets will align that only align every 15,000 years and it will do something to the earths poles which will cause massive earthquakes everywhere and tsunamis, sounds kinda out there to me, though does make me wonder since we managed to have a small earthquake last year that I could feel happening which isnt normal here x

Thr poles flip naturaly every few thousand years, all it effects is birds and compasses and the magnetic waves go a bit loopy for a few hundred years.

It all going to be fine though, I have a 2013 calander :)

Ooh I don't know if it's true or not, how did it all come about did a group or something randomly decide that this year the world would end or is there scientific reasoning bend it. Xx

If there was another planet in the sky,and it was that close,you would see it by now.It would be like that episode of doctor who where there are loads of planets in the sky :haha:

I remember watching something on tv about the calender that ends this year,like they said..how does everyone know the man doing it just didn't have a break and never went back?:haha:

I can't see anything bad happening...the government would be well aware and by now someone would have stolen papers and gone to the media with it...xx

It scares me abit especially when OH jokes about it :dohh:

i am ahead in the world (NZ) so i will let you know if i am still here when the time comes :haha:

The calander had to end somewhere they couldnt be expected to chisle every date till the end of eternity after all.
considering this calander was made about 3 thousand years ago they probably thought sod it thats enough for now we will make anouther one with the next few thousand years once this one runs out assuming their race would still be around.
Lets face it this is a race of people that played a game of basketball wher the losers where sacraficed.
Mind you their stone astronaut is pretty impressive

this Mayan thing has fascinated me for years, looking at next years diary and calendar it turns out that date we have been set for Armageddon is the shortest day of the year, maybe that's all they saw, the world go dark a couple hours sooner then normal and panicked?!

I cant tell you how excited I have been for 2012 and yeeeey its here!! But no, the world will not end and on NYE 2012 I will be in London waiting for 2013. The only disaster this year will be the Olympics!

The calander had to end somewhere they couldnt be expected to chisle every date till the end of eternity after all.
considering this calander was made about 3 thousand years ago they probably thought sod it thats enough for now we will make anouther one with the next few thousand years once this one runs out assuming their race would still be around.
Lets face it this is a race of people that played a game of basketball wher the losers where sacraficed.
Mind you their stone astronaut is pretty impressive

Its because the calendar was a circle, it enabled them to predict the star charts on any date in the future without actually writing it, does that make sense? therefore they had no reason to end it as circles carry on forever right? But that day was specially chosen as the end of the calendar.

I cant tell you how excited I have been for 2012 and yeeeey its here!! But no, the world will not end and on NYE 2012 I will be in London waiting for 2013. The only disaster this year will be the Olympics!

:thumbup:

To be honest I am more worried about a self-inflicted apocalypse than any of the more exciting theories!

A hope not it scares me to death even worse now I'm watching 2012 on sky lol

We have heard so many stories about the world ending and everytime it freaks me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"