The Year The World Ends....

The Mayan calendar thing, I really don't think there's any weight to that theory. Obviously they were only human and they had to have got bored and stopped at some point right?? They couldn't just continue to write this calendar indefinitely?

I'm a bit worried as this end of the world thing seems to have gone global i.e everyone's aware of it, and there have been some well f**cked up things that have happened the last year or so xx

The calendar they made was round. It didn't have every date in history on it, it was more of a tool to predict the constellations, moon phase etc of any date in the future by using it but it didn't have each day written on it. The date of the "end" of the calendar was written separately and specifically. :flower:

But why? Why was it written seperatly, what did they predict to happen, how did they come to that conclusion? :flower:

Sorry, lots of questions, id ask my dad but he just goes off on one telling me to buy tins of beans and start building an underground shelter :dohh:

Its Nostradamus's prediction that has me the most worried, the amount he predicted which has happened makes me quake in my boots a little.

Either way i think i would like to spend 21st Dec 2012 either drunk or stoned thank you :haha:

Its Nostradamus's prediction that has me the most worried, the amount he predicted which has happened makes me quake in my boots a little.

Either way i think i would like to spend 21st Dec 2012 either drunk or stoned thank you :haha:

I've decided I will get wrecked :haha:

I'm terrified. Like stupidly scared :nope:

I think that sounds like the best plan :haha:

I'm not so worried about the world ending. If it happens its not like I can do anything to stop it so why worry?

Why what the hell is going to happen in 2036? If we've been destroyed in 2012 surely 2036 won't even exist :lol:

I think me needs to download those programmes you ladies were talking about!

Why what the hell is going to happen in 2036? If we've been destroyed in 2012 surely 2036 won't even exist :lol:

I think me needs to download those programmes you ladies were talking about!

A comet is passing us in 2029 then on its journey it swings round and comes back and hits us in 2036! I think its call Apophis, now that scares the shit out of me!

Interesting thread!!! My friends dad has said that its written in the Quran that a "fake" Jesus will come down to test us & that whose who don't believe him will go to heaven!! Either way if it is the end of the world I'd rather die then live in baron waste land!! X

I was having this conversation with someone on Friday and personally I think it's a pile of cod swallop :haha:

If it ends, it ends theres nothing I could possibly do in an attempt to save it :shrug: As long as it's not just me that pops their clogs then I'm okay lol.

I not really that scared about it, if everyone else is going too that is :haha: as long as its not painful, if we just kinda dissapear it would be fine!

Though in advance i took the day off work, everyone was saying how stupid i am but if it does happen im 100% not going to be in work, ill be with my family making the most of it (then majorly regretting it in the morning when i wake up :dohh:)

I think if its gonna end it would have done by now ..also how can they say its gonna happen on the 21st of dec? how does anyone really know,its like saying i will win the lotto next week lol

I personally believe the bible and the bible says no one will know when the end will be. It scares me to hear all the talk about it . Lol! Well guess we will all just have to wait and see.

Natural disasters & apocalypse stories actually creep me out a lot.
Like, it's a huge fear of mine. I want to see my daughter grow up!

It's all nonsense, no one knows when the world is going to end, it's not something we'd get told in advance o_O. Its not something I worry about, as it's not worth it!

This scares me sooooo much when the last end of the world was predicted i googled and found this link and for a while it put my mind at ease. https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Who knows, none of it has been proven so :shrug: but then again when a tornado or tsunami hits, they aren't spotted until the very last minute :shrug:

The Mayan Calendar is probably the only one out of them all that I do find interesting. Those guys were clever and knew what they were talking about well before their time. But the calendar just ends, doesn't mention the World coming to an end, so we'll just have to see!

Whole subject both fascinates and scares me...something that makes my mind boggle is that at some point, regardless of whether or not you believe in god, everything came from nothing...so whether you believe in the big bang theory or that god created the earth and planets then still at some point all the dust, germs and everything or even god itself came out of nothing...its that thought that seriously does me in!! :wacko:

Any true Mayan knows that the calendar signify's a new start, maybe a new change but not end or death. They were never taught about it meaning death or disaster. This has just happened by scaremongering and then Hollywood seeing it as a chance to make some money based on BS basicly.

I do think we will have natural disasters etc but these things will always happen, they may get worse because the earth is changing, constantly changing. We are still coming out of an ice age really so of course the earth is heating up. Global warming is just speeding up this process.

I really dont think its anything to worry about. I do worry about things like comets etc etc but that's out of our hands isnt it. I dont believe in judgement day or anything like that.

I did have a scary dream about Thailand last night which also featured Bournemouth! Maybe I read to many books!

I know this is the daily fail but https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...er-volcano-Laacher-See-lake-Germany-blow.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->