The Year The World Ends....

Iran is seriously scary :nope:

Why on earth have we created weapons to destroy us all?! Surely no war is that bad? :nope:

Iran is definitely something on my mind at the mo.

There have been a load more dead animals found recently as well, I'm surprised the papers haven't mentioned it more.

what do you mean? what animals? where? what makes a 'load' ?

The animal thing, whilst sad, worries me less., Its like when all those poor wales got washed up.. its a prblem with their radar... as it were.

Sure you want to know? I don't want to worry you more

Yes please. I kind of have to know now its been mentioned. Knowledge is power and all that jazz. As long as its from a reputable source : )

There were some wild horses (about a dozen) found dead together

Birds dropped out of the sky and died again, quite a large number

A whole beach full of fish washed up somewhere

I only read about it quickly, don't know how true it is and I didn't read any updates though so there probably is a reason for it all :shrug: I'm just surprised the papers haven't jumped on it with it being 2012

There have been a load more dead animals found recently as well, I'm surprised the papers haven't mentioned it more.

The animal thing, whilst sad, worries me less., Its like when all those poor wales got washed up.. its a prblem with their radar... as it were.

Yes please. I kind of have to know now its been mentioned. Knowledge is power and all that jazz. As long as its from a reputable source : )
Depends if you'd class daily fail as a reputable source :winkwink: I wouldn't x

Thanks for the info. That is weird but... the Daily Fail (LOL - not heard that one before, I use the Hate Mail).. is not too high up there for me. They really do scaremonger. Appreciate you letting me know though.

Thanks for the info. That is weird but... the Daily Fail (LOL - not heard that one before, I use the Hate Mail).. is not too high up there for me. They really do scaremonger. Appreciate you letting me know though.

No worries :thumbup:

I read the app on my phone every day and I don't know why? I tend to take what they say with a pinch of salt

I really don't think anything will happen, but as a mum, the thought of it scares the HELL out of me. I cannot help but think "what if".

See this stuff really interests me, but THIS scares me. Maybe having to watch your kids suffer. Whether it be this 21st december stuff or something else.
Lou- Have you seen the programme about 1983, its bloody scary how close we came. I think its not IF nuclear war will happen but WHEN and I feel certain on that.

Can i have some interesting links about things please :haha: i love to read it!

Its Nostradamus's prediction that has me the most worried, the amount he predicted which has happened makes me quake in my boots a little.

Either way i think i would like to spend 21st Dec 2012 either drunk or stoned thank you :haha:

I've decided I will get wrecked :haha:

I'm terrified. Like stupidly scared :nope:

Yep, i might just to that too :rofl:
Why what the hell is going to happen in 2036? If we've been destroyed in 2012 surely 2036 won't even exist :lol:

I think me needs to download those programmes you ladies were talking about!

A comet is passing us in 2029 then on its journey it swings round and comes back and hits us in 2036! I think its call Apophis, now that scares the shit out of me!

How can they predict something like that? xx

Interesting thread!!! My friends dad has said that its written in the Quran that a "fake" Jesus will come down to test us & that whose who don't believe him will go to heaven!! Either way if it is the end of the world I'd rather die then live in baron waste land!! X
Well i'm off to heaven then :rofl:

I know its bad but.... volcanoes fascinate me!

I looove volcanoes too :)

If the world is going to end, I hope it's quick with no warning. Like, 1 second we're all happy and getting on with our lives, the next second, gone.

See, volcanoes have always worried me, just because they are so sudden, but i suppose that could be a good thing!

I used to worry a lot about 2012 but now I don't, it just doesn't seem likely that it will happen just because a calender ended. But I'm very cynical about anything I can't see, I don't believe in ghosts, gods, anything supernatural because in my mind it's just impossible :shrug:

IF something was going to happen though, I think it would be our own doing. So like a WW3.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that governments really do have some sort of escape plan ready for if something bad was going to happen. Maybe that's why they're researching for another livable planet. I reckon they'll have a list of people who are clever and useful and they'll leave the rest of us to die, but then I'm into government conspiracies :blush:

Thats really interesting actually!!

xx

Nuclear war scares me.
I hate how there are things out there that can cause so much destruction to the world and people in it.

Why on earth have we created weapons to destroy us all?! Surely no war is that bad? :nope:

Power I guess :( x

Its definitely a power thing i reckon!!! xx

It's ridiculous :nope:
would a nuclear war destroy the whole world?

Pretty much. If we didn't die in the war, the planet would be unliveable (I'm sure there's a proper word for it:haha:) All the water and land would be contaminated.

There is so much that goes on which we don't know about. I honestly think before a nuclear attack was sent, the main world leaders would sort it. I still think the governments have an escape plan, but I don't think they'd want it to be the end

Question:
Will you all be online so we can die together on 21st december?

:rofl:

Power I guess :( x

Its definitely a power thing i reckon!!! xx

It's ridiculous :nope:
would a nuclear war destroy the whole world?

Pretty much. If we didn't die in the war, the planet would be unliveable (I'm sure there's a proper word for it:haha:) All the water and land would be contaminated.

There is so much that goes on which we don't know about. I honestly think before a nuclear attack was sent, the main world leaders would sort it. I still think the governments have an escape plan, but I don't think they'd want it to be the end

I dont think they do really. If you see the thing about 1983 it very nearly happened and I expect we have been on the edge since. I feel like its inevitable unless some kind of miracle happens.

Its literally if someone struk against us we would 100% strike back without a doubt and thats how it starts... x

Sorry for the questions, I don't dare watch anything about them :nope: But would it be a slow thing, or really quick?

Depends how close you are to the attack and how big the nuke is! If Britain is struck I would definitely rather be killed instantly though. Radiation poisoning isn't fun and I'm sure people would return to their barbaric roots pretty damn fast.

Only God makes that decision, not some people that got tired of writing calendars. They did an interview with some of the last remaining Mayans, and they stated that the the calendar ending did not predict the end of the world, but a time of transition.

I do not know if it happened in the UK, but some people thought the world was going to end in 2011 too, which of course did not happen. A money hungry man started this on and spent millions, and the signs around were so funny! In fact, every year there is some conspiracy about the world ending!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->