The young and restless =]

Aww congrats applebubba you baby is SOOOOO CUTE! So handsom. Hope you are enjoying mother hood hun!

Thanks everyone for your congrats :) he really is a Beautiful boy, and i love him sooo much
How is everyone today?

Ahh I was wondering about you Abblebubba, Big Congratulations to you, hes adorable!

We're all good thank you, Max is in a bad mood as 2 more teeth are on the way..thats 6 in total now, im glad they are making a move quite quickly :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok!?

xxx

Awwww congrats he is gorgeous!!!! How nice to have a new baby in the sunshine :)

Thanks for the congrats girls :)
Poor max and his teeth big hugs :hugs: i got all that to come :rofl:
how was everyone weekend?

Ahh abblebubba really enjoy him whilst hes tiny...it flies by its ridiculous!! :dohh:

Took Max to the beach for the first time on Sunday...to say he loved it was an understatement..although I was so paranoid about sun lotion and keeping his sunhat on..it was baking! :happydance:

Hows everyone then, many plans for the week!?

xxx

I KNOW!! he looks soo different already i cant believe it
Awws lovely glad max enjoyed it yey :happydance: and dont worry i am a sun cream freak too even though tyler was in the shade!!! :rofl: people think im nuts i know they dooo
My plans for the week are sticking to my diet aaand taking tyler shopping up town
Much love to you all x

I dont come on this thread often but thought I'd pop on and say hi to everyone! The weather is lovely I got too hot whilst sitting up with Alex but now im shivvering :( stupid body!! hope everyones ok xxx

Hayley! hello georgous not spoken to you in awhile, hope you are OK? the sun is lovely, i heard you spent your birthday with alex he sent the sunshine for you happy birthday lots of love x

hii im 19 3kids and dont no much other young mums! add me on msn sunrise1989-2009 and its hotmail . com

hiyaa, im verona, im 19 and got one bubs
x

:hi: new mummys!

Glad everyones enjoying the lovely sunshine..although where I am its drizzly..boo :cry:

Its MILs birthday today, we have to go up there..im dreading it...the woman is crazy!!! lol

How have we all been, I think i have the grumpiest baba in the world today :dohh:!!

xXx

Hey Lisa! Tyes not been very well and just cut his first two teeth at the same time so isnt a happy bunny! Hope everyone else is ok x

Ahh big :hugs: to you and Tye, I hate teething with a passion..makes them sooo grouchy! :dohh: Hope the little man feels better very soon!

Max is trying to crawl (about time!!)..he gets on all fours and then sort of rocks back and forward..:rofl:...thats as far as we get!!!! Im still proud though! :smug: You wait in a few weeks when he is crawling and pulling the house apart i'll be missing my 'immobile' (<<dont know if thats even a word :blush:) baby!! :D

Is it still sunny where everyone is?! Its turned crappy here! :(

xxx

:rofl: Tye does the same thing!!! Gets on all fours and wobbles and looks under him as if to say hey wheres my belly gone and then flops back down!!

Nope its been rubbish rainy cold weather here :( :( I hate it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->