i love the name izzy :cloud9:

number 2!?!?
already!!! :rofl:
sod that lol
my oh wants a bloody football team
and its just not going to happen
:rofl:

xx​

Hey can i join in too prettyyy please :) I'm 20 does that count as too old?? :lol: Hope you guys are all well!!

Hey everyone...
I loved finding out it was a girl! Made it so we could by lots of girly stuff and OH was SO impatient to find out that I dont think I could have put up with him till birth. He was asking when we would find out at like 10 weeks and constantly asking isnt there a way to know sooner? It was cute but kind of annoying after 9 weeks of it.

How is everyone doing? I am sick... Hoping I dont give it to Athena cause I feel like CRAP!

Hey sarah i didnt realise you were 20! Thought you were older! Tabitha is only one day older than Tye!

Hi everyone im hannah and 17 my baby was due yesterday and im still waiting :hissy:
Hope everyone is ok x

hey every1 still ant had mi baby and i was due 5 days ago. But i think that am in labour now thank god :rofl: x

Hey everyone!

How are we all? What has everyone been up to today then?

Aww Hannah91..Good luck hun x

Good luck Hannah91 Hope its not too long for you!

Iv been out shopping with my mum today..and my son of corse :D Rubbish weather out though :( What about you? x

Aww..Your little man is absolutely adorable! :D Did you get anything nice? LOL I love shopping :)

I've been at work today (8-3) which was good..but yeah the weather is rubbish, so it meant we couldn't take the kids outside, so they were going crazy all day, and they were all really hyper LOL So I ended up reading loads of stories to them! :rofl: x

Good luck Hannah!!

Not done anything today have felt sooo lazy!! Big day tomo tho - dunno y yet tho ill just do something real fun tomo.

kellysays2u hope u get better soon!!

Can we all post are names please so we can refer to eachother with "proper names"?

Mines Ally btw if u hadnt guessed!!

I'm Laura :D

I've got a big day tomorrow..Working 8-3 and then I'm off to see Girls Aloud at night! :D x

My names kelly. I have a big day tomorow... Athenas going away for the night. :( I might not end up letting her go... I will miss her so much...

Im Lisa :D, Ooooo Abblebubbas having her baba today :happydance: Good Luck to her!!

Everyone alright? Laura, bet your sooo excited bout girls aloud..lucky you!!!

xXx

Ok athenas not going away for the night... Shes going away tomorow night... If her doctors appt goes ok that is... :(

Im Lisa :D, Ooooo Abblebubbas having her baba today :happydance: Good Luck to her!!

Everyone alright? Laura, bet your sooo excited bout girls aloud..lucky you!!!

xXx

Girls Aloud were absolutely amazing! Seriously. You could not like them, go to one of their shows and still enjoy it! I have been to every one of their tours and I have to say, this is the one that had me on my feet, dancing more than any of the others! :happydance:

I'm so jealous that you live in Cornwall as well LOL I'd love to live there..but as my Nan say's: "I fear it would be too much of a good thing!" x

Ahh so glad you had a great time! I would looovvvee to go to one of their shows..i'll have to drop a few hints at OH! :D

And its so great down here when the weather decides to be nice! But your nan may be right...me and OH went to Bristol to get away for a while before Max and both missed the beaches :dohh:...we're too spolied!! lol

And Kelly, whats up with your little Athena? Hope shes all ok and the docs appt goes well :hugs:

xXx

Yes, definately drop hints to your OH! They put on such amazing shows! :D

We love Cornwall! It's fantastic. We aren't going this year, but I'm thinking of booking a week down there anyway, even if I have to go on my own! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->