The young and restless =]

Hey sarah i didnt realise you were 20! Thought you were older! Tabitha is only one day older than Tye!

:lol: Yup 20 :) I loooove being a young mum, although in my baby group the women are all about 40. Two of them tought me at school :dohh: and another has a daughter the same age as me :) Oh well!!

BTW Tye is soooo cute in your pic!

Hey sarah i didnt realise you were 20! Thought you were older! Tabitha is only one day older than Tye!

:lol: Yup 20 :) I loooove being a young mum, although in my baby group the women are all about 40. Two of them tought me at school :dohh: and another has a daughter the same age as me :) Oh well!!

BTW Tye is soooo cute in your pic!

Thanks!

:rofl: Thats funny. Do you not have any 'young mum' groups in your area? I go to two young mum groups although im one of the oldest there and have to stop going when im 21!

Heyy everyone!

I havent been on this thread so I tried to read back a little. I LOVE your scrapbook talk.. I want to make one now!! All I have is a memory box which I decorated with Alex's things in (even one of each nappy I used for him (not a used nappy)) LOL. Im gunna have to go find myself a lovely book to make one now :)

Hope everyones ok. Has Abblebubba (sp sorry) had her baby yet?? xxx

Hey, can I join this group? I'm 20, and I have a 4 year old step-daughter. Planning on having our own in less than 2 years once I'm done school and we get married.

Hey Hayley havnt heard anything about abblebubba and her baby but im assuming she has!

I love the scrapbook idea too, shame i didnt think of it before really! Im going to start one now too :D

I agree Jacey, Tye looks soooo sweet in your pic! Bless him! :cloud9:

Hayley your memory box sounds like a really lovely idea, if you like things like that you'll love doing a scrapbook..im kinda addicted to mine! :D:D

I hope Abblebubbas had her bubba, wasnt she having a c section!?

xXx

Thanks Lisa! Im not sure if she was having a csection or being induced or what... If shes had a section shes probably still in hospital so wont be on to let us know!

I just wondered who still lives with their parents or who lives alone with OH or by themselfs?

Hey all!! :hi:

I live with my OH we rent a little house we want to move somewhere bigger tho! I wish my mum was closer tho she lives about a 2 1/2 hour drive away!

I'm gunna start going to a young mums group but this one is for under 25s i hope its good cos i go to lots of other groups and i love em!!

Hey everyone. Athena has a really swollen neck has since about a week old... There trying to tell me its normal but now I think its gotten to big and can sometimes compromise her airway when she lies on that side. Also she spits up in her sleep and it gets caught and she starts turning blue till you wake her up and she either gets it out or swallows it... but its really scary...

:hugs: Kelly, you must be so worried :( I hope you get answers about it and your little lady feels better very soon :hugs: What have the doctors said to you? I know in my experience some doctors arent very helpful at all! xx

I live with my OH in a 2 bedroom house that we rent (its my grandads house) which makes it easier as we can paint it how we like etc! :happydance:

xXx

Oh thats good Lisa! Thats the only thing i dont like about rented places, you cant decorate and make it 'yours' ! I live by myself in a onebedroom housing association place, will be moving soon into a 2bedroom house though x

Sounds good Jacey, was just browsing through the photo gallery and saw your little mans photos..god hes gunna break some hearts when hes older hey!

I am sooo bored tonight, OH is watching man tv and max is in bed...snoooozzee, whats everyone else up to?!

xXx

Hey everyone. The doctors have diagnosed her neck as lymphedema and she is to be kept on her home monitor till six months at least... :( I hate having wires attached to her... Luckily she only needs them at night while she is sleeping and so are we. Its just so we can be warned if anythings going wrong and will hopefully make it easier to sleep at night... Shes also got allergies. But I knew that was coming eventually as both her dad and I have them.

Awww kelly :hugs: Atleast you've got that monitor and you can sleep knowing shes ok.

:hugs: Kelly, hope ur LO will b ok?

I hate not being able to decorate, but we were told we could decorate if we wanted just gotta change it back if we wanna move out!! :dohh:

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU ALL?!?!

Come back all u young mummies (and daddy) This thread has sort of fallen flat on its face!!!

Heya sorry!! i went off to have my baby boy, hes here now so im a teen mummy, welcome to Tyler Jay :happydance: 8 days old today this picture was taken at 3 days old
DSC00340.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->