• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

Hello girls :) I'm Laura, my daughter Robyn was born 4 August '09, 8 months already :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

xoxox

Great Idea:thumbup:
I'm Amanda, and Liam was born on 22nd January 2010.

i made one of these ages ago and it flopped
but you lot can talk for britian so im in :thumbup:

im jenny

like you didn't know :blush: :haha:

emily was born on the 27th march 09

:wave:

xx​

Hi guys, i'll join if you don't mind. I am pregnant but am also a mum so count in here too :happydance:

I think my baby is the eldest so far though as he was born 10th January 2006, he's four now :cry: and off to school in september! I had just turned 16 two months before he was born so was a very young mummy. Now i'm 20 with this one (same partner) and feel quite old :haha:

i cant wait to have my second one =) with Colby, it will be nice to have someone who is goin thru the pregnancy with me :blush:

nd Kris i used to hate cleaning i kinda like it now since i was pregnant lol

Rome, ur little guy is soooo handsome nd gettin sooo big! that puppy is adorable too!

:wave: Hellloooo

Come to join you all!

Grace was born 31st October 2007, Theo was born 20th October 2009 :thumbup:

How is everyone on this boringggg evening? I wanna go bed :coffee: but waiting for OH to get in, I get scared if I go upto bed on my own :blush::haha:
So i'm sat here with my Red bull (my new addiction LOL) flicking through channels on the tellie but NOTHING is on :shrug: .

x x

How is everyone on this boringggg evening? I wanna go bed :coffee: but waiting for OH to get in, I get scared if I go upto bed on my own :blush::haha:
So i'm sat here with my Red bull (my new addiction LOL) flicking through channels on the tellie but NOTHING is on :shrug: .

x x

I'm sat upstairs with OH watching some space documentary AND discussing the general election and who we'll be voting for. Serious discussions tonight then :rofl:

Oooh I love Red Bull, very jealous! :sad2:

rome i called and im getting my child tax for may 20. if u sent yours out at the end of feb u should get yours to. im getting like 1500 so some is going away then buying her tons of toys and diapers, wipes i already have lots of clothes lol. and this is a great idea :)

my daugher is Kailee born feb 8 2010.

i hate cleaning. my bf parents come over like once a month and go on non stop about everything. they even complained about having a cup in the sink drives me mad

what a great idea!! :)

my names Jen im 19 and my LO's called Lily, who was born 11th Jan 2010

:happydance:

x x

Hii :wave:

i wanna go to bed toooo, but OH is out with a friend. I'm BORED! And somewhat lonely... I know how you mean, I just cannot sleep without OH! Or I sleep really badly. It's like I get nervous that something might happen to him lol. I'm so paranoid :dohh:

xoxox

x x

Hii :wave:

i wanna go to bed toooo, but OH is out with a friend. I'm BORED! And somewhat lonely... I know how you mean, I just cannot sleep without OH! Or I sleep really badly. It's like I get nervous that something might happen to him lol. I'm so paranoid :dohh:

xoxox
im exactly the same as u 2!! i look forward to him going out for some piece and quiet and the whole bed to myself, but i never sleep cos i sit there wondering when he will be back and if hes ok! lol x

is 24 to old to join in as a young parent ? i still feel young cant believe all thats happend in the last 5 years and that im now a mum to 2,

this is a great idea i'm hayley i have a little girl gabrielle born on 21-2-09 and one on the way so i guess i will be going beetween this group and the teen pregnancy

lynikins, no thats not too old
the rule on age in this group is that if u feel young enough to be a part of it, then u r :thumbup: lol
Right im off to update the OP and get some tickers...a few of you have forgotten to put your names so if its not on there ull have to let me no and ill add (i probably already know but i dont wanna put in case im wrong and look stupid :haha:)
Okeees...
Im on it like sonic! :thumbup: xxx

Oh and Jac did my sig for me, she has a thread in the blinkies forum you can reuqest one if u have over 100 posts i think xxxx

k , my names lynette but lynni is fine lol
ds1 aka Nathaniel or Nate was born 25/06/08
ds2 aka Elliott or EJ was born 26/03/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116