*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

Hiya :)
All up to date to this point :D
No problem Melly, glad you like them :D
Can everyone double check your tickers when u get a chance and check the names and ages are right please.
Bear in mind their on GMT +0 time :)
xxxx

:D super efficient. Thanks kriskitten|!
If I did something like this I'd probably forget I'd done it and come back and have 100 tickers to do...

Lol its been a nightmare doing all of those from last night :lol:
but once wev got the first rush over at least i wont have to sit and do 20 in one set again -
lol u no when u enter info into boxes on websites, wen u go to write something next time it shows what youv entered before? Well now on alterna tickers theres just a loonngg list of baby names lol
alterntickers mus think im the old woman who lived in the shoe! :rofl: xxx

i took a slide down the stairs on my arse last night after being in a hurry to get my nipple sheilds and cream caus EJ had woken up so i was going to feed him, ive really done in my pelvis now and can barely walk or move or bend over, i wanted a hot bath but it would hurt too much to sit down in the hard bath to make it possible let alone getting in and out, ouch!!! thankfully DH is still on Paternity leave today so is here to help me out with Nate

Aw, ouch! :hugs:

I'm always worried I'll take a tumble when I'm carrying issy up and down the stairs...

i took a slide down the stairs on my arse last night after being in a hurry to get my nipple sheilds and cream caus EJ had woken up so i was going to feed him, ive really done in my pelvis now and can barely walk or move or bend over, i wanted a hot bath but it would hurt too much to sit down in the hard bath to make it possible let alone getting in and out, ouch!!! thankfully DH is still on Paternity leave today so is here to help me out with Nate

OUCH! Next time take it easy on the stairs :haha:
EJ won't starve to death in the few minutes it takes to get what you need so there's no need to rush.
Do you have a shower? Maybe a hot shower may help instead of a bath. :shrug:
Hope it feels better soon. :thumbup:

I went to get Liams pro photos yesterday, and I am completely disappointing. Even I can take better photos! He smiled loads when they we're taking them and they took about 8 photos. But they only had 3 to show me and only 1 of them had a smile..not even a full smile, it was half a smile. And one of them is being entered into BabyOfTheYear, No way he's gonna win with their crappy photos :(

Kris, added you on FB! Hope you dont mind :)

Ugh I wanna go out for a walkkk, its soo nice out today! Damn buggy being in the boot of the car :cry:
x

Baby Of The Year compitition. I think it's just a local thing, coz it's in the local paper, But I googled it and other places do it in the local papers too, so it could be either small ones loacally, or one big one? I'm not too sure.
It's split into age catagories..and there's a cash prize.

so pretty much what it says on the tin then...I do ask a fair few silly questions :dohh:

And it is such a nice day! I really want to get outside but I have a ton of chores that need doing first (I want everything tidy because my OH is back for the weekend tonight :happydance:)
So clearly spending time on the computer is the best way to get it all done lol!

so pretty much what it says on the tin then...I do ask a fair few silly questions :dohh:

And it is such a nice day! I really want to get outside but I have a ton of chores that need doing first (I want everything tidy because my OH is back for the weekend tonight :happydance:)
So clearly spending time on the computer is the best way to get it all done lol!

I want to get out, but have no where to go. I can't wait until Liam is big enough to go on the swings at the park, and then when he's big enough to nag me to get dressed and take him to the park. All I need to do today is pop to the shop about 20 seconds away and buy some milk. I might take LO for a walk somewhere..don't have a clue where though.

does anyone have joint custody??

I know, I can't wait to play on the swings either! Having said that she seems to like our garden swing already whilst she's on my lap, so maybe I should go to the park and sit her on my lap on the swings lol.
Don't think I'm going to fit it in today though...FOB just rang and asked if he could come over on his way home to see issy (we're not together anymore.) I always get nervous when he comes over, I don't know why :wacko: my hands were shaking when I got off the phone!

yeah it drives me nuts, tuesday nite he went to his dads nd came home screaming nd crying like i have never heard him cry that hard!and Kevin was freaking out! he was like bout to loose it.

well he went last night too but when Kevin showed up to pick him up i tried to get Aiden to walk to him while i held his hands(he walks this way to my fiance every day when he comes home from work ) and he jst stood there nd then Colby came over nd Aiden walked to him instead of Kevin, nd when i jst handed him to kevin he looked at me and got teary eyed nd started sniffling then looked at kevin nd bawled so he handed him back to me and Aiden didnt even fuss! but if he looked at him he started to cry!

he acts scared of him nd i dnt kno wat to do cuz he is gonna start going over nite soon and im scared he wont be able to handle aiden over nite :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->