• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

rome i called and im getting my child tax for may 20. if u sent yours out at the end of feb u should get yours to. im getting like 1500 so some is going away then buying her tons of toys and diapers, wipes i already have lots of clothes lol. and this is a great idea :)

my daugher is Kailee born feb 8 2010.

i hate cleaning. my bf parents come over like once a month and go on non stop about everything. they even complained about having a cup in the sink drives me mad

what number do I call?
did you get a letter in the mail?

1-800-387-1193
call them. nope no letters you just have to call

kk I got a letter, 2 weeks ago saying they got my application and a direct deposit form.
I'm going to call tomorrow or monday.

I'm coming to join you ladies. :flower:

I'm Terah and I've got two little ones:

Aiden (born April 12, 2008)
Madalynn (or just Mady) born August 20, 2009

Looking forward to being a part of this group. :thumbup:

All updated
woah terah, ur aidens bday is the same as OHs and madalynns is 2 days b4 mine :D
lol im sad i notice things like that :D
Wow hes gonna b 2 on mon!! xxx

omg i just had to share with some one lol my sister just got kailee these shoes :D i love them i had to get them in 3-6 month cuz her feet are so big lol
https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28850624

lol theyv taken me forever rome...at least we can keep track of all the LOs now :D xxx

omg i just had to share with some one lol my sister just got kailee these shoes :D i love them i had to get them in 3-6 month cuz her feet are so big lol

i love them

i love them

i kinda bugged everyone about them for like a week so my sister gave in and ordered them lol. im kinda cut off from buying her clothes myself. its slightly addicting lol

aww thats so cute :) i wanna puupy but a baby is hard enough lol

hello :) can i come in :p

im heidi, 21 from leicester, england
i have a little boy, Louie born on 24/01/10 who is the best thing since sliced bread!

thought i would say hello :)

:thumbup: Thanks for adding my 2 Kris! :D love the tickers!

How is everyone today? All good I hope!!

I was up at 7 this morning with Theo, i've not seen 7am in a longg while, we don't normally get up till 9ish hehe i'm sooooooo tired!! HV suggested we start Theo on 3 meals a day though in a bid to get him to sleep through, so its worth a try! :coffee: He still wakes up at 11pm, 3am then the 7am but we was going back to sleep after that till 9 when Grace wakes up lol :haha: Grace sleeps like 13 hours a night, wish Theo would...ohhh heaven!!

Anyway, bit gutted today, Rob (OH) left for work this morning and asked if I wanted the buggy, told him no cause it looked cold & I felt bit poop, but now the sun is shining and I wanna go for a walk :cry: booooooooooh...gonna text him and see if he can bring it home in his lunch hour! :haha:

What we all upto today?
x

Hey girls :)

Wondered if i could join! Been floating around here for a while now, dont say an awful lot but still would be cool :)

My name is Joely, my LO is Rocky (well its not but you know, thats his nickname lol) and his dob is 08/3/2010

Great idea for this group btw! xx

Hi, I tend to lurk around in the teen preg forums not saying much but wondering if I could join you ladies :D
I'm Holly, I'm 20 and my daughter Isabelle was born 10/01/2010 (3 months tomorrow...seriously, where's time going??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->